What Type Guy Do You Prefer

Honestly? I don't really know. I generally find kindness in men attractive. Those who are genuinely caring (not the front type), compassionate, honest, silly or funny, street smart and not out to get attention.

Those are my preference but that always takes the backseat when I find someone I could have a deeper connection with. I guess anyone who clicks with me, who I can share chemistry with, someone who feels right.

• Like (+1) 1

First... He has to be SINGLE. parang awa niyo na, if you are going to make a woman fall in love with you, make sure you are unattached.

Second ... He needs to have a stable job. Wala akong balak maging sugar mommy. I'm also not looking for a sugar daddy. So if I can spend on my own, you should be able to spend on your own too. But plus points of course if you can spoil your woman.

Third ... Someone smart enough. He doesn't have to be a genius. Just smart enough to carry a good conversation for a significant amount of time. Not someone who looks at you blankly and stares into nothingness.

Fourth ... Someone with good hygiene. With the advances in science now, bad breath and body odor should be a thing of the past.

Fifth ...and this is my personal preference... someone taller than me. I am ONLY 4'11. Anyone shorter than me is REALLY short. So this preference I think is still very reasonable.

Sixth ... someone loyal. Meaning, if I am your woman, I am your ONLY woman. Makipagbreak ka kung gusto mong tumikim ng iba.

Seventh ... someone decisive and ambitious.

Wow, parang marami ng karanasan. ✌️

First ... I'm single, and ready to mingle

Second ... For me, there's no stable job. Though I'm 5years in my current company

Third ... it's your fault if I just stare at you. Haha

Fourth ... it's for u to find out. Haha

Fifth ... I'm 5'9". Does it sounds good to u?

Sixth ... Ang taray. Sometimes, this can also be ladies fault. ✌️

Seventh ... ehem ehem. Lol

Edited by blazer2
  • 2 weeks later...

Someone who has the balls to make me follow.

Someone I could respect.

Someone who can keep his word.

Someone who value women not because what she do but what she is.

Someone appreciative.

Someone trustworthy.

Kaso I am wishing for the moon and stars. Lol.

Sige na nga, an 8 inch cock would suffice and fat wallet. (Bitchy me! Sorry! Lol)

How about an 8 inch wallet and a fat cock? A stack of 2,000 one thousand peso bill is 8 inches. That's 2M pesos. :)

How about an 8 inch wallet and a fat cock? A stack of 2,000 one thousand peso bill is 8 inches. That's 2M pesos. :)

Honestly?

A girl who cannot get her own money would be impressed with guy's money.

Unfortunately, you can get my body - yes. But definitely not my heart, my loyalty and respect.

Yun lang. :)

• Like (+1) 1

Someone who has the balls to make me follow.

Someone I could respect.

Someone who can keep his word.

Someone who value women not because what she do but what she is.

Someone appreciative.

Someone trustworthy.

Kaso I am wishing for the moon and stars. Lol.

Sige na nga, an 8 inch cock would suffice and fat wallet. (Bitchy me! Sorry! Lol)

Hmmmm i tried all of those to get a girl but it seems even if you offer someone the moon and the stars and even add financial security in it, it does not really work,,,, Oh I m not bad looking either.... Its just that I don't think she trust me... what ever I do

Edited by HAVENFIRE

Hmmmm i tried all of those to get a girl but it seems even if you offer someone the moon and the stars and even add financial security in it, it does not really work,,,, Oh I m not bad looking either.... Its just that I don't think she trust me... what ever I do

Trust Issues?

Well. Then move on. Most likely the girl doesnt deserve you. Dame dameng babae diyan eh.

Anyways, as for the topic.

It varies always to the girl.

It depends on her need.

If she need emotional security of financial security.

Kadalasan magkasama lagi.

But at the present, when women can make their own money --- bait na lang ang kelangan. And of course, if a women can make their own money, mamimili na rin yan ng someone who she can introduce to the world.

So ayun. Depende sa chick na kukunin mo. So, you got to improve yourself more.

Trust Issues?

Well. Then move on. Most likely the girl doesnt deserve you. Dame dameng babae diyan eh.

Anyways, as for the topic.

It varies always to the girl.

It depends on her need.

If she need emotional security of financial security.

Kadalasan magkasama lagi.

But at the present, when women can make their own money --- bait na lang ang kelangan. And of course, if a women can make their own money, mamimili na rin yan ng someone who she can introduce to the world.

So ayun. Depende sa chick na kukunin mo. So, you got to improve yourself more

Improving one self is always a good thing... the sad part about being in love is that its hard to look for someone else... I may be old school but i like to keep what i love she may not like me the way I like her the only thing i can do is too keep showing to her that I'm worth her trust and affection,,, having won and lost love due to circumstances of destiny's hand its very hard to let go of the next person who made you feel the same way.

Improving one self is always a good thing... the sad part about being in love is that its hard to look for someone else... I may be old school but i like to keep what i love she may not like me the way I like her the only thing i can do is too keep showing to her that I'm worth her trust and affection,,, having won and lost love due to circumstances of destiny's hand its very hard to let go of the next person who made you feel the same way.

It is not old school as for me.

It is losing a chance to find someone worthy of your love.

I am just me, or I am just learned the lesson in life that you cant and never get things that is not meant for you even how hard you try.

It is important to accept and be ready for someone/something meant for you.

Hay, Out of Topic na tayo brad!

I just feel I need to answer you, but if you prefer to talk further on this --- please be free to visit me on my thread in the Female Section.

O, para di off topic.

I prefer guy also who can:

Someone who can do better bench, squats and deadlift than me. Hehe.

• 2 weeks later...

Responsable, maraming pasensya, may sense of humor at may trabaho. :P

Responsable - x

Maraming pasensya - x

May sense of humor - x

May trabaho - check

Pambihira, napakachoosy mo naman pala 😂

Makaparesign na nga para lahat x. Malay mo magkatotoo na kung sino daw ang ayaw mo ang syang makakatuluyan mo. 😂😂😂

I am a sapiosexual --- I dont really care about the looks, what is important he is intelligent (nerdy, geeky --- ang kyot nila)... I want someone na parang walking encyclopedia. Kahet ngetpa pa yan! My former fiance was my mentor at work. I able to work my way to the top because of him.

I am on the chubby side (though losing some weight now) and payatot or guys with may abs doesnt appeal to me. Mas gusto ko yung me konting beer belly.

Mabango.

Sense of humor.I am kid at heart. I always find something funny in things and in life. Mababaw and can easily buy jokes kahet korni.

Lalake sana. Yung hindi lalake rin ang hanap. Hehe.

Isa-isahin natin:

1. U dont care on the looks. Good, coz im not that good-looking, but im not that ugly.

2. U want intelligent guy. Top 10 nung gradeschool (10 nga lng kami..haha), validectorian nung highschool, cum laude lang nung college (nagloko na kasi ako nun), masters degree holder

3. Hindi ako payat at may konting beer belly

4. Maliligo ako ng pabango para sayo

5. Sense of humor...joke lang ung mga nasa taas. Pasado na ba ang aking sense of humor?

6. Lalaking lalaki to. Niyayaya ko pa nga si yeehaa mag-gym e. Di ba pre?

Ako na ba ang matagal mo nang hinahanap?

Ktnxbye

Edited by blazer2