New York Knickerbockers

Guest megalodon
Granted, i concede your view on that. Still, you haven't answered the question - what's the difference then between a non-playoff contender from a non-playoff team??? You're the one who's claiming there's a difference.

A non-playoff team is a team that has not or will not qualify for the playoffs while it is not appropriate to use the word contender together with the word non-playoff coz, as I mentioned in my earlier post, how can you be a contender when you are not qualified for the playoffs. :rolleyes:

Edited by megalodon
A non-playoff team is a team that has not or will not qualify for the playoffs while it is not appropriate to use the word contender together with the word non-playoff coz, as I mentioned in my earlier post, how can you be a contender when you are not qualified for the playoffs. :rolleyes:

jimmy santos!!! ikaw pala yan. :lol:

Guest megalodon
hay naku, another gasgas comeback :sleepysmiley03:

pero kung sinasabi mong kausap ko ang sarili ko, bakit mo ako sinasagot? hahahahahahahaha

bopols ka talaga. :lol:

Nagcocomment lang bops. Pero lumalala na talaga yung pagkaautistic mo. :lol:

Nagcocomment lang bops. Pero lumalala na talaga yung pagkaautistic mo. :lol:

palusot ka pa... ano bang button ang pinipindot para ma-quote mo yung post ko, diba REPLY?

so obviously sinasagot mo yung post ko....

unless meron ka nanaman sariling definition ng REPLY. :lol:

Edited by jopoc
Guest megalodon
palusot ka pa... ano bang button ang pinipindot para ma-quote mo yung post ko, diba REPLY?

so obviously sinasagot mo yung post ko....

unless meron ka nanaman sariling definition ng REPLY. :lol:

Palusot? Nope. I won't say that about me. What I do know is that you have mastered that art, not to mention the art of closing threads but I mastered the art of ruffling your feathers. :lol:

Palusot? Nope. I won't say that about me. What I do know is that you have mastered that art, not to mention the art of closing threads but I mastered the art of ruffling your feathers. :lol:

binabago na ang usapan... :lol:

akala ko usapan dito yung "comment" mo sa post ko na kausap ko daw sarili ko". ngayon art of closing threads na.... :lol:

this ends here. next na lang ulit, jimmy santos. :lol:

Edited by jopoc
Guest megalodon
binabago na ang usapan... :lol:

akala ko usapan dito yung "comment" mo sa post ko na kausap ko daw sarili ko". ngayon art of closing threads na.... :lol:

this ends here. next na lang ulit, jimmy santos. :lol:

Kausap mo naman sarili mo bops? You definitely are terminal. :lol:

Guest megalodon
corny at gasgas pa rin... :thumbsdownsmiley:

sige... next na lang ulit ..... :sleepysmiley03:

Syempre, wala ka ng masagot kaya hangang corny and gasgas lang masasabi mo. Barado na naman si bopols. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Good win by the Cs over the Knicks earlier. KG and Pierce are regaining their old form.

Mukhang naghibernate ang kaibigan ko kaya nakalimutang mag post ...

GOOD WIN BY THE NYK's over the C's. Breakout games by Gallinari and Barron?

Edited by CELTS
Mukhang naghibernate ang kaibigan ko kaya nakalimutang mag post ...

GOOD WIN BY THE NYK's over the C's. Breakout games by Gallinari and Barron?

fluke yung panalo kasi.... better team pa rin ang C's... in fact, the greatest team of all time yan. :lol:

Guest megalodon
fluke yung panalo kasi.... better team pa rin ang C's... in fact, the greatest team of all time yan.

Don't belabor the obvious. :hypocritesmiley:

fluke yung panalo kasi.... better team pa rin ang C's... in fact, the greatest team of all time yan. :lol:

no doubt about that ... pero luma na yan!!! Gasgas na rin ang No KG kasi naglao naman si KG.

I guess based on the most recent logical explanation of our master he would have likely said this: "Looking at the last 4 games prior to this match-up, it is abvious that the the NYK will win this game since it is the better team. While both teams have the same 1-3 record leading to the game, the NYK had a 5 point winning margin in their win against LAC. The C's meanwhile struggled to win by only 4 against CLE"

Ganyan magisip si MASTER MEGA ... basta mas malaki ang nilamang mas better ang team at yun ang highly favored (irregardless of the quality of the opponent).