Writings of the Heart

Guest biancaanne

It's closer than ever, being finally alone, with just myself. It excites me sometimes, but more often than not, I dread the nights when I would cry myself to sleep, embracing my pillow ever so tightly. I know that I'll be like an addict experiencing withdrawal symptoms. But just like an addict on rehab, I'll be on my way to being emotionally sober. Baby, you may never come back to me ever again, but I want you to know that it's because of you that I finally realized how much I need this, torturing as it will be. As you move on with your life, this is my way of moving on, as well. The way you loved me, the memories, the smile on your face...they will be my happy place whenever I feel like I'm going into relapse. I will love myself more, thanks to you.

Technically he's not my first kiss - if I physically count the number of guys I kissed before. But to me he's my first real kiss. For a kiss to be really good, you want it to mean something. You want it to be with someone you can't get out of your head, so that when your lips finally touch you feel it everywhere. A kiss so hot and so deep you never want to come up for air. You can't cheat your first kiss. Trust me, you don't want to. ‘Cause when you find that right person for a first kiss, it's everything.

I met him at the ACA MTC event. 15 minutes was all it took for me to fall in love. They say that love at first sight is not true. I definitely agree because I didn't fall in love the first time I saw him. I fell in love after 15 minutes of talking with him. I've never been talkative, but with him it comes so easy. I immediately felt at ease. When he asked me if he could kiss me, I let him. Kind of stupid doing it with someone I met barely 15 minutes ago, right? But there is something about him I couldn't quite put a finger on. Nevertheless, my instinct was right. It was the best first kiss I ever had. I never been able to understand others when they say that time stops during these kinds of moment in your life. But at that instant, that very brief moment, I felt no one existed but him and me. Nothing could ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the man of my dreams and somehow I already knew that my love would last forever.

As days and weeks flew by, we constantly see each other. I never tire of his face. I love watching him smile and laugh. I love watching him watching me. I love the little circles he does at the back of my hand whenever he holds it. I love it when he tells me the corniest of jokes. I love it when he sings me his love songs. I love it when we kiss for hours. I love the way we make love and how he holds me so tight each and every after deed. Most of all, I love it when he says 'I love you' and see the sincerity in his eyes. He is all I ever wanted, all I ever needed. Forever is a strong word, a strong commitment to make, but to him I have no qualms in making that promise.

I never wanted to fall in love this fast. But it happened... so fast I barely have time to breathe... but it's love. I can't deny myself or deny him of the wonderful feeling when it knocks and touches your heart. Surely, it's risky, but taking risks is what makes us feel alive. As they say, it's better to have love and lost than never to have loved at all. If forever is not what the future brings for us both (which i seriously doubt), then I'm happy that once in my life I loved this great man and was privileged to have been loved back.

I leave you with this quote from Henry Van Dyke:

Time is too slow for those who wait,

too swift for those who fear,

too long for those who grieve,

too short for those who rejoice,

but for those who love,

time is eternity.

http://www.joyisnow.com/truelove/index.htm

The Ten Principles of True Love

by Sam Palahnuk

1. When I say I love you, I mean that I feel a deep, tender,

ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward you. I am filled

with a feeling of intense desire and attraction towards you. I feel a

sense of underlying oneness with you that fills my heart with joy.

2. I give my love to you freely, as an expression of my own passion,

and I do so without any expectation of your feelings toward me.

3. When I say "I love you" it doesn't mean that I feel ownership

over you, or that I have expectations for your behavior, or rigid

ideas of our future together.

4. I love you for what you are now, not for what I hope you will

someday become. I have no plans to change you. I do, however, support

your own desire to grow.

5. I respect your right to you having your own feelings, and to your

need to learn your own lessons in life. If I can help, I will wait to

be asked, and otherwise will allow you to go through the experiences

that you need and choose.

6. I will do my best to be in touch with my own feelings and

desires, and communicate them to you without any expectation that you

will act on them.

7. I am happy with or without you. My bliss is my responsibility alone.

8. I leave you free to be yourself: to think your thoughts, indulge

your tastes, follow your inclinations, behave in ways that you decide

are to your liking. I have no right to judge or change your behavior.

9. I desire that you be happy. If your time spent with me is not

joyful, then you are welcome to go on your way with my love and

support still with you.

10. I recognize that we are two separate whole people, who have chosen

to walk side-by-side through life for a time. I rejoice in the ecstasy

of the present - moments we share together.

hindi ko sinadyang mahalin ka pero nangyari...tinanong kita noon kung merong iba ang sabi mo wala....hinayaan mo akong mahalin ka ng sobra...nang malaman kong may girlfriend ka, para akong namatay....humingi ka ng sorry...pinatawad kita....akala ko dalawa lang kme sa buhay mo, yun pala tatlo...hindi ko kinaya, umalis ako....pero pilit mong bumalik sa buhay ko....iniwan mo yung pangatlo, dalawa na lang kme ulit....nangarap ako na sana dumating yung panahon na ako ang maiiwan sa piling mo.....pero hindi...nalaman ko na lang pinakasalan mo na sya...pero ayaw mo pa ring mawala ako sa buhay mo.....ano ang magiging papel ko, kabit? parausan?....ako ang kasama mo pag masama ang loob mo sa kanya...o kaya kapag wala syang panahon sayo....for four years, sa iyo umikot ang mundo ko...hindi ko na nga kilala ang sarili ko...i f#&ked up sa work dahil ang nasa isip ko yung picture ng kasal nyo...wala na nga akong pag-ibig, mawawalan pa ako ng trabaho....

minahal kita ng buong buo....kahit alam kong hindi lang ako sa puso mo....sya ang nanakit....pero sya ang masaya ngayon.....

gusto kong mawala sa mundong pareho nating ginagalawan...sa lahat ng sulok ng opisinang to, ikaw ang nakikita ko....

iiyak ako ng iiyak pero hindi mo na malalalaman to....mahal pa rin kita pero hindi na ako babalik sayo....i have to choose between whats right and whats wrong kahit na ang kapalit nito pagluha ko....

hindi ko alam kung kelan ako ngingiti ulit....kung kelan ako tatawa...kung kelan hihinto ang luhang ito sa pagpatak sa tuwing maiisip kita.....

isa lang ang sigurado ako, hindi mo na mararanasan ang pagmamahal na binigay ko....

Guest Riveria

When I'm not there... do you think of me? When you're sad and something's bothering you... do you wish I were there to help comfort you? When you've had a long hard day... do you smile knowing that soon you'll be seeing me, and everything will seem better, even if it's just for a moment? When you lay down at night... do you look back and cherish the new memories you've made with me? And when you get up in the morning, does everything inside of you smile, knowing that this will be another day that we'll be together? because that's how I think of you...

Looking at you now, you are still the same man I married years ago. No one has ever loved me the way you do. For so many times I faltered, you were always there to understand. You've seen me in all cycles of emotions but you still choose to stay. I am so blessed to have you. I may sometimes feel that we're the oddest couple, but your words seem to comfort me all the time. I just can't thank you enough.

When the time comes, when you reach your 40s facing another test, you know I won't let you go..... that easy. Hehe :)

You know what always make me go laughing like crazy? It’s whenever I remember that one late afternoon when you were sitting in the dark upstairs and we were talking about your radio show, a magic wand, and Helen of Sparta and how you were going to cure my pain with your magic.

You were laughing hard and I was giggling to death about those stuff which are so disconnected and utterly ridiculous. That’s a priceless afternoon for me. No BS, no drama, just pure juvenile entertainment. I sometimes wonder what happened between then and now. You’re so serious and taray lately that The Joker would pale in comparison if he’s sitting beside you. I know that everything in this world changes even if we don’t want it to and we can't count on stability for any more time than the moment we are in, I still needlessly wonder. People come and go but I was hoping you’ll stay just the same. I missed my old friend. Just thinking out loud. No demands, no expectations. This wouldn't qualify as a love letter, would it?

See you in lotus? :P

And oh yeah, death to emos. :lol:

Edited by ButtChicKick

I have fallen in love again...

...with the kid I saw at the mall who just passed my by and gave me the sweetest smile to make my day.

...with the puppy I saw at the neighbor's lawn.

...with the kitten that reached out and touched my cheek with its tiny paw.

...with the old man and woman who shared life stories with me while I was eating at their carinderia.

...with the voice of a dear friend who risked so much just to console me.

...with the words of assurance and confidence messaged to me as I am facing my greatest fear.

...with my best friends who are as endearing as ever...loyal and true... with no hidden agenda.

...with the respectful silence people are giving me now, when I don't want to be spoken to or flirted with.

C

hindi ko alam kung magiiiyak o magagalit na lang sa sarili. na sana hindi ko binukas ang sarili ko sayo. na sana nagtira ako ng kahit kaunting pride na hindi sabihin sayo ang tunay kong nararamdaman. na lagi kitang iniisip. na masaya akong kasama ka. na kahit nagaaway tayo palagi ikaw pa din ang nakakapagpakumpleto ng araw ko.

sana hindi ko na hinayaan ang sarili kong magsalita ng totoo. baka sakali hindi mo din ako nagustuhan. baka sakali hindi tayo nagkita ng araw araw. baka hindi mo din naitanong ang pinagkaiba ng gusto sa mahal. at hindi mo ako natutunang mahalin.

baka sakali napiligilan ko din ang sarili kong mahalin ka.

sabi nila dadating din ang lalake para sayo. pano kung dumating na pero nahuli lang. :)

gusto ko ng maging masaya ulit. kahit hindi dahil sayo. kahit hindi dahil sa iba. kahit sa sarili ko lang madiskubre ko ulit na masaya ako na nagiisa.

pero nakikita ko na lang ang sarili kong hinihintay ka. hindi ko alam kung bakit. nahihirapan at nasasaktan ako na nagusap tayo pero nagkakapaan. hindi na katulad ng dati. gusto ko maramdaman mo na nasasaktan ako. halos sabihin ko na dyan ka na lang. nawasak ang puso ko ng sabihin mong naghahanap ka na nga ng paraan para hindi na umalis jan.

ang pagibig ko sayo ay totoong totoo. para ko na syang nahahawakan. pag naiisip ko na and2 ka lang sa tabi ko nararamdaman talaga kita. hindi ko alam kung anong hiwaga meron yon. hindi ako pamilyar sa ganitong pakiramdam.

hindi ko na din kelangan sabihin. na ang sakit ay ganon din. makakalimutan din kita. alam kong tinutulungan mo akong gawin yon. pero sa ngayon hinahayaan ko pa rin sarili ko na isipin ka. kasi hanggang don lang naman ikaw mapapasaken, bat ko pa pipigilan?

Guest Riveria

I miss you. I'm just here thinking about you, like I always do. I hope you're as happy as me; Sunday is almost here again. The thought of you in my arms right now sounds so good to me. I just want you to know how much I love you.

Guest Riveria

Thanks to you I have conquered the world’s greatest challenge-Love and I will always be grateful for this extraordinary gift only we shared. In heart, and through the bind of love, you will always be my family, for my love was bound to you. Meeting you has made me realize how precious and fragile love can be. I would give up everything for one moment with you; for one moment is better than a life time of never knowing you. I can’t begin to imagine life without your touch and warm embrace but I know that some day the miles between us won't matter because one day I'll meet you again. Until then I want you to know that what lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.