Writings of the Heart

Mother Hathor,

Your humble servant is losing faith in the truth of "One Great Love". Please banish this cynicism and let me continue praying to the stars, hoping that he will find me in this lifetime. If he is here now, if he is the one I am committing myself to, please give him a gentle push. I am only human to want assurance so as to avoid my eyes (and hands, and...hahaha) from wandering. Take off his blinders and direct him to my loving arms. I'm tired of these passers-by posing as Him.

Your faithful servant

There are times in our lives when we are swept over by raging conditions. Times when we are overwhelmed by sadness and overcome by misery. Times when we feel that we are loved only for worth others could get from us and not for who we really are. It is natural to feel this way. Sometimes, we all need to be alone, to feel blue, and to feel lonely… to listen to a song and cry.

Then we ask ourselves, ‘why does this song have to end? Why do we have to cry when love is taken away from us? Why does it have to hurt when we let go of someone we love?’

In a relationship we treasure, the hardest thing to do is saying goodbye and setting someone free in every last entrance, a part of us dies. Every teardrop that fall washes away our hopes. Then, we are left with nothing but pain and bitter memories because we have lost love but never knew how and will probably never know why.

We try to get away but every move we make somehow has its way of reminding us of the past all over again. Every turn of our head and every blink of an eye remind us of love lost in eternity. It makes us wonder how one person can make us feel so empty, so alone, so desolate. Every song, no matter how beautiful it is will have to end in its last note. Like every day has its night, all that has started will have to end in its own time. It is an inevitably that we cannot restrain, something that we cannot control, and just a fact that we have to accept and live up with.

Let us remember that our life doesn’t have to end where our heartaches begin. Somewhere, someone will come along and sing us his song of love. Someday, someone will fill our lives with joy and happiness. Somehow, we’ll find love again. It will wipe away our tears and bring us the promise of a new life, a new hope and a beautiful beginning.

Edited by girlspeed

"Light to Dark"

Early in the morning you wake up,

While the sunrises and you stood up.

You enjoy every moment as the you look forward for tomorrow

And for all the time that gone pass you feel secured, you feel no sorrow.

So the evening comes as you prepare your bed

While the moon watches you and all the stars in heaven

You clean your senses end, you began early eleven

And as you lay down while you fall asleep

You always bring a smile even when you sleep... :)

i think a kiss would not hurt the world,

it'll just make others feel a little jealous.

a letter from Mr.Carabao to Little Ms.Poisonous_Entity.

Now that everything has been shown, the choice is upto me and you.

Will we walk the same road together or trail different paths?

Can't deny the reality of responsibilities,

Can't even deny that i might have fallen inlove with you.

Would you still trust your heart after all of this?

Will you still trust me even after all of this?

Time will pass and ages will grow.

And love will bloom and as all of it, it will go.

Still some memories will be remembered and feelings felt like were always been together.

For whatever happens here and whatever we decide

For one thing we both agree, is to live the life and make the most of it.

Did i ever said i love you, did you ever said you love me too?

Since when did we have the right to say those words.

Since when did i have the chance to be true to you.

Someday, somehow. ill try not to prove it in words.

I would not even say a thing if it had to be

Cause that chance can be the last

Last chance for a last dance...for you and i

a letter from Mr.Carabao to Little Ms.Burning_entity