Writings of the Heart

What I will definitely miss are the sad words that you say to me when you have the swings. The shouts, the nagging thing, the negative answers, the frowns in your face and the reklamos when I did bad. I miss those,(teary eyed) because these things indicated to me that my girl is still mine and what I wouldn’t give, just to hear those things again before I go to sleep. In the end, is this small things that I remember. The little imperfections …that make them perfect for me. So to my beautiful girl, I hope one day i could find someone who is beautifully imperfect as you were to me.

Lesson Four

A man found himself in the company of lovely ladies. Alas, also in company were several men of high esteem. They were more handsome. They had more money. They had more charm. They were better in every way.

But this man knew he had the goods too, if not in such a polished way. I will be patient and let the cards fall where they may. Notice that this was NOT inaction or an abrupt slowness. He did not let the lovely ladies attention get the best of him nor the success or failures of his competition.

The lovely ladies would cry, Come here you! and the other guys would rush to them. When they did it to the man, though, he just laughed, replied, AND WENT ON HIS WAY.

The other guys, more handsome, more beautiful, lost the girls because they could not hold back their desire for a girlfriend. The patient man ended up with the girls.

I now understand, he smiled with both girls on his arms.

Patience is the refined sense of confidence.

But Pook! cried the young man. How can patience be confidence? Isnt confidence courage? Isnt confidence action? How is patience courageous or action?

Oh foolish boy! and Pook slapped him. Now let us summon up a Don Juan and observe his mannerisms.

In a fountain of light descended a Don Juan.

Hear me, oh Don Juan! There are women around and other men are hitting on them! What is your reaction? The Don Juan just shrugged his shoulders and laughed.

What! cried the young man. These other guys are going to take his women! How can he be so laid-back?

He is laid back because he knows how great a catch he is and that getting women is easy. He knows he is the Prince.

But the women…

…are not significant! The focus must be on you! The guys that can get almost any women are not scared or nervous that other guys are hitting on girls. He know things the other guys never will. In fact, he might let them have free reign to weed out the desperate and stupid chicks from the smart and picky ones. As with muscles, it is the strong guys that know they are capable who are quiet and patient. It is the noisy guys that lack the skills. It is the large dogs that are quieter while the small dogs make up for their size with their obnoxious bark. It is the patient ones that control the world; the impatient ones are controlled by it!

to be continued.. :D

Edited by Wyld

"She seems so cool, so focused, so quiet, yet her eyes remain fixed upon the horizon. You think you know all there is to know about her immediately upon meeting her, but everything you think you know is wrong. Passion flows through her like a river of blood.

She only looked away for a moment, and the mask slipped, and you fell. All your tomorrows start here."

— Neil Gaiman (Fragile Things)

Guest Riveria

You asked me. Why did I break up with him?

My answer. Well ,it's like, once I sat down and looked at the situation, all the pieces lying on the floor, it just wasn't a puzzle anymore. None of the pieces fit together. And even if I tried really hard, the pieces, well they were two different puzzles. That's why I did it, he needs to understand that.

Your strong words are a dagger in my heart

you dont care even if i fall apart

i miss you

i need you

There is still a mystery that i cannot resist

Rip my heart out, judge me from my past.

Your too cruel, i'll let you bleed with me,

This soul is harder than you thought.

I'll forget you oh sure,

you dont deserve to be remembered.

i miss you

i need you

My heart, my soul, corrupted by vengeance.

I'll drown you out,

so you'd feel my suffocation from you.

Damn im so stupid,

giving all that i have and do.

But i enjoy it.

And thats what it makes this heart fall for you.

I will not give up...

I will not give in...

You'll see...

(you can give a title if you want, my title is just the date i wrote it.)

Edited by daphne loves derby

Lesson Five

A woman was crushing on him badly and the guy was bewildered and stunned for this was unfamiliar ground for him. He was now wise enough to have patience. But…

She would get close to him. Her eyes would shine like stars. She would make jokes about kisses and kissing. He felt the urge to kiss her but denied it.

Eventually, the iron grew cold. The woman became disinterested. She moved on.

“Oh dear,” the guy realized. “I should have kissed her. I have been following philosophies and not being myself. I should follow my inner nature, and…

“Trust the gut.”

“How do you trust the gut?” asked the young man.

Pook led him to the breakfast table. Before it sat a kid.

“Now, how does the kid know to eat?”

“Why, the food is right in front of him. His nose smells it. His eyes see it. He drools.”

“And so is the same with women! What does the kid do next?”

“He takes a taste.”

“But how does he KNOW when to do it?”

“His senses all tell him to do so. He knows when to eat because the food has been all prepared, has been cooked, and is presented before him.”

“But what mechanism tells him that?”

The young man smiled. “His gut.”

“And so is it the same with women! They have been prepared through decades of aging and growth for this purpose. They dream it. They want it. Oh heavens, do they want it! They have been warmed through your fun, through your attention, through their desire, through your desire. They are presented through themselves. Do you think she is wearing what she does for herself? No, she is wearing it for you! Women are not ornaments to be admired. They are there to be consumed. You know it. They know it.”

“I see…”

“Nature has a system in place. No philosophy in the world can do you any good. The philosophies that supposedly ‘work’ are the ones that best match Nature’s music. You either can flow with the system and get what you want or you can buck it in pain. So LISTEN to that gut.”

a poem dedicated to the girl i am courting but giving me a hard time.

the title is the date i wrote it.

you can give a title if you want.

thanks.

Cover me in comfort,

cover me in peace.

Stand up, sit down, walk along, be mine.

This street is watching me from afar.

The sky is darker than my past,

leaves dont move, numbness everywhere.

The mood is so quiet and peaceful,

Later i know it will be over soon.

The rain fails to impress me,

would you even care to try?

My breath gets heavier,

I think you are getting nearby.

This shade is a haven,

The dirt joins my waiting.

I hope you would touch me,

Just like this fly that dont want to leave me.

05:30, 0626, will this be the end?

or will this be the beginning to the end?

Hopes are higher than this red tower.

05:35, the rain soon won over,

company of 3, its getting interesting.

how long now will i or should i, be waiting....