Writings of the Heart

Ching,

Lahat na lang yata ng ayaw ko ay nasa iyo... at sa araw-araw nating pagsasama, halos nakalimutan ko na kung ano ang mga ayaw ko. Naaalala ko lang pag nagaaway tayo... hehehe

Isang taon na naman ang lumipas at parang walang nagbago. Sana ganito pa din pag tumanda na tayo. Ang sarap pakinggan pag sinabi mo na masarap akong kadate... dahil alam mong hindi ko alam ang salitang "Date". Ang alam ko lang ay ang maging masaya kasama ka.

Kahit ilang beses pa akong lumingon sa iba, hindi ko pa din kayang saktan ka. Gagawin ko ang kung ano ang pwede, at hanggang doon lang. Okay lang na masaktan ako, o kung sino man... wag lang ikaw. Mahal kita dahil alam kong mas mahal mo ako.

Kulot

i read this story about an old couple that decided to get married. they were surprised at the many positive reactions that they got from friends and strangers. their story gave people hope that you can still find love after a certain age.

anyway, when asked about their situation, the woman said that she never expected it. after her first husband passed away, she was content with her life without him. she felt that she didn't need anyone else but then she met another man that she could love.

"I had those pleasant romances. I had my work, my cherished friends, i could have gone on like that and been just fine. But face it: Love is more. Love is bigger. Love is other"

i read this story about an old couple that decided to get married. they were surprised at the many positive reactions that they got from friends and strangers. their story gave people hope that you can still find love after a certain age.

anyway, when asked about their situation, the woman said that she never expected it. after her first husband passed away, she was content with her life without him. she felt that she didn't need anyone else but then she met another man that she could love.

"I had those pleasant romances. I had my work, my cherished friends, i could have gone on like that and been just fine. But face it: Love is more. Love is bigger. Love is other"

Love will always find its way to you. :)

Kung hindi lang din tutula

paano sasabihin

itong damdaming hindi kayang awitin

sa bawat salita

sa bawat guhit

isang luhaan papel

isang hawak na animo'y nagmumulto

Nalulunod

sa nagliliparang alon

isang ungol

paghabol hininga

Isang buntong hininga

At kung hindi man din tutula

paano makakapiling

Isang pagsabog

--------------------------------

Random stuff. Sorry. Noob. ^_^

Do you see me?

Do you remember?

With each touch of her hand

do you feel mine?

do you shiver in delight

or in longing?

Are you brightened up

by her sweetest smiles?

Will you see the sky

behind the sun?

Do you listen

when you only hear?

Will you just let it

fly with the wind?

Will you?

will you....

Do you see me?

Do you remember?

-------------------------------

10-minute poem.

Seriously.

Pfft.

De javu.

I'm at it again.

Feeling that separation anxiety for leaving the corridor where we first met.I remember the first time,

it was very crowded, you're coming from the other end and I on the opposite.

Totally from different directions but it was bound to meet.

There are lots of people milling around, talking to friends, getting reacquainted, or waiting for someone.

I just lost a very dear friend and you're looking for one.

I've been going there for 3 years and you're a newbie who's lost in the crowd.

You asked for directions and I gave it. Not knowing it'll be a start of a great friendship.

Months past and things changed. You met others and I got reacquainted with old ones.

But our friendship is still there.

But it could never be more than that, we both know it. Its useless, futile, hopeless and impossible.

But (again) like a magnet that pulls and attracts even a heart of iron, we keep on meeting in that same corridor

(are there no other corridors in that big building?) And like any other magnets,

you keep pulling in a lot of scrap. Really scrappy, my friend :lol: whether you admit/confirm it or not,

you do. Sad to say, this kind of iron do not tend to remain magnetized when the field is removed

and I tend to changed into color green when put side by side with a much better metal.

You know what I mean. So I'm going in for a permanent (hopefully) one. :)

Will I meet you in the corridor again? Maybe. Someday. Or. Not.

You know how I feel.

Edited by ButtChicKick