Writings of the Heart

Im a burden. I should have accepted your proposition to end this a couple of weeks back. Now, I dont know what to do. I couldn't live a lie all my life.. especially if

I want us to have a life. not hide it. I want you to love me. not share your love with me and still love someone else.

Call me selfish but I cant take this anymore. You have your priorities and its pretty much obvious that you want to lay back and have a simple happy life instead a of a complicated and ugly one.

I truly love you. that is why. im letting you go. Im setting you free so you can love him with all your heart.

Please dont make this hard. i know its gonna be easy for you since you don't love me the same. So, go ahead. Ill turn around and never look back.

Guest Riveria

James

I never regret anything that has happened to me in my life, whether it is making a bad choice, deciding to do something I shouldn't have, saying the wrong thing or not doing something I should have done... because all of these things have given me the knowledge I have today and helped make me who I am today... and that is one thing I will never regret. I hope you'll realize that...Don't be too braggart.

Eths

"INSANE SUMMER WITH A ROSE"

You took my life in the midsummer day

Sold my soul to a demon you loved so much to a dismay

Cries of pain refused to be heard

I will feel a lot better in the comforting embrace of the dead

You made a coffin for me during our sweet days

Encrypted a tombstone with swearing words of love and hate

Tonight I want nothing more than to lie and sleep tightly

In your niche of thornful roses that are in bloom for your vanity

Blurry words translated into a requiem's hymn

You composed a song in a vulture's crying melody

Every note is a pierced arrow in every man's vitality

This cruel end is fitting to stop a heart's painful rhythm

Heartfelt emotions drowned forcefully by bloodied tears

Every drop leaves an awful stain of clarity

That you would not be mine forever in reality

But in a fantasy world of misery and insanity.

:hypocritesmiley:

Love is nothing unless it is from you..

woah!! a single sentence poem!! ehehe dapat yan ang nag motivate sa tin para lumaban in this life.. kahit ko ay nwawalan na ng pag asa na mamahalin pa nya, i will stay there for her no matter what.. Yan ang tamang gawin ko eheheh!!

Dear M,

You asked of me the impossible. How could I possibly do it? But I knew you were right, and so I tried. I have fought my very heart and mind, and impossibly, moved on with my life.

Until I found out about your wedding. Then I realized, silly me, I could not have done something impossible. I still love you.

... Me

Peter,

I still am thinking of you... sometimes.

Still wondering what could have happened to you. If you are happier with her, or have you even touched her once again.

All i wanted is for you to love me that time. But i cannot compete with someone in your past. Someone whom you have loved deeply and mourned solely.

I wish you well though.

Thinking of you still fills my eyes with tears.

But yes, I'm moving on.

Myonita

DEAR - - -, (u know hu ur)

cguro nga hindi na kita mahal.... pero nasasaktan pa din ako... kasi MINAHAL kita....

yun yon....

kaya wag kang mag FEELING na hinahabol kita....

ikaw ang naghahabol... kung anu ano pa dahilan mo para makapunta ka sa bahay.... mukha mo pito....

bye!!!

as in GUDBYE!!!

(Dec 31, 1999)

Honey,

We all want to live forever. That is the driving force behind all Life. From simple slime, to dinosaurs, to humans on space shuttles; the spark of life within us all, seeks to survive, improve, flourish, and spread. That is its creed.

In a hundred years we have gone from sailing ships to B1B superbombers. In twenty we have gone from the first Apple to the Pentium 4 sitting in my desk, to Cray supercomputers. The pace of life is accelerating beyond all belief.

In a thousand years, we will be mastering the galaxy itself, the stars our playground. What excitement!

I want to live to see that! I want to be part of that! and you too, my darling, my love, my sweet, you to want a slice of it? I see the answer in the gleam of your beautiful light-brown eyes. The hunger, the need, to live forever, to see the story unfold. To feel the thrill!

And so we shall live forever! Come with me and continue our line, that our flesh, combined, may carry on through the ages, and the millennia to come. That so long as it not fail, then, a part of us shall always live on. For all time.

Look at our families, my darling, so diverse and dangerous in many ways. Will the legends and stories stop here, with us? Is it all going to end with our time? NO! With an optimism that can only come from the billions of years that Life has struggled in this planet, we say, NO! We shall continue, we shall struggle, we shall persevere, you and me, together, we shall live forever.

F. Jurado Villaflor

Guest Riveria

M,

Nothings gonna change the way I feel and you know that I'm gonna love you still. Please don’t turn your back, I cant believe it's hard just to talk to you, but you don't understand. Because we're not together now, and I want to be with you. I'm sorry I can't just be friends. Am I too late, or do I have a chance? I'm sorry... I can't just be friends.

E

Guest biancaanne

Dearest,

There are many things I fail to understand or to even begin understanding, or worse, that I completely understand.

I fail to understand why I we're still not over the people who made us who we are now, alone in the presence of many. You couldn't stop talking about Korean stuff - their music, their culture, even about the sound of korean frogs! I admittedly, couldn't stop crying at night at the thought of Chewy Chips Ahoy and Gilbey's Premium as well as forcing myself to look away and hold back my tears every time I pass by MOA.

I can't understand why I keep checking my cellphone for your message, even when I know you're busy working hard to reach your dream. I ask myself why we even bother to let each other know if we've already eaten or if we're home. etc, etc.

I completely understand why I can't define these feelings I have for you. I'm too afraid to fall in love again, only to get hurt eventually. You're so into fulfilling your dreams that maybe, just maybe, you don't have enough room in your heart to love again...or maybe I'm just not the woman to make you risk that much.

Unless someone dares to make a move, this is how it will be...and we both know whose dream won't ever come true...

Biang

R,

mahal kita e! bat di mo ko kaya mahalin sa paraan na gusto ko? palagi ka de numero, pero mahal kita..mahal talaga kita. di ko na kaya makipagmataasan ng pride pero di ko kaya humabol kasi gusto ko maramdamang mahal mo din ako hindi dahil yun ang dapat, kungdi dahil yun ang gusto mo. nagaalala na ko sa mga ginagawa mo. pareho tayo me gusto patunayan e. pero di naman yata tama na umabot na sa ganito, kahit yung magulang mo nalang isipin mo, o ibang mahal mo sa buhay. ako din hindi ko na iisipin ang sarili ko alang alang sayo para maayos na tayo. kahit magulo pa sakin ang lahat tatanggapin na kita.. so please don`t do anything stupid!!

R

After A While - by Veronica Shoftsall

After a while you learn the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul.

And you learn that love doesn’t mean leaning and company doesn’t mean security.

And you begin to learn that kisses aren’t contracts and presents aren’t promises.

And you begin to accept your defeats with your head up and your eyes ahead, with the grace of an adult, not the grief of a child.

And you learn to build all your roads on today because tomorrow’s ground is too uncertain for plans, and futures have a way of falling down in mid-flight. .

After a while you learn that even sunshine burns if you get too much.

So you plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to leave you flowers.

And you learn that you really can endure;

You really are strong, you really do have worth.

And you learn, and you learn

With every goodbye you learn

Dearest V _ _ _ _ _ R,

A :) in your :heart: (by. A. Rivera)

I had a feeling that you're holding my heart

And I know that it is true

You wouldn't let it be broken apart

'Cause it's much too dear to you

Forever we'll be together

No one can break us apart

For our love will truly be

A wonderful smile in your heart

When the night comes and I'm deep in your arms

How I feel so much more secure

You wouldn't let me close my eyes

So I can see you through and through

You're a sweet tender lover

We are so much in love

I'm not afraid when you're far away

Just give me a smile in your heart

You brighten my day

You're showing me my direction

You're coming to me

And giving me inspiration

How could I ask for more

From you my dear

Maybe just a smile in your heart

:) <<--- R _ _ _ _ _ E

Edited by sweeethoney

Ang hirap magmahal ng kaibigan. Kahit anong gawin mo hindi niya napapansin o nakikita. Dahil ang nakikita lang niya eh ang pagkakaibigan ninyo. Sabihin mo man sa kanya ang totoo hindi niya seseryosohin dahil akala niya biro lang ang lahat. Minsan naiisip ko tuloy na sana hindi na lang kami naging magkaibigan atleast mas madali sana ang lahat. Kung alam ko lang na mahuhulog ako sa kanya nang ganito niligawan ko na lang siya agad. Kahit mabasted man ako walang pgkakaibigang masisira. Ngayon hindi ko tuloy alam kung san ako lulugar. Kapag may naririnig ako sa kanya na bago niyang minamahal hindi niya alam na sa nasasaktan ako. Pero siyempre dapat parang hindi ako apektado. Ang hirap magpanggap. Ang hirap dayain ang sarili. Ang hirap umasa sa wala. Ang hirap maging manhid. ANG HIRAP MAGMAHAL NG KAIBIGAN.

Alesana

Seduction

Sunlight warms my face only in dreams of you

I know you'll wait for me...it's been too long

Beautiful eyes. beautiful lies to dull the pain

Beautiful eyes, beautiful lies...you're killing me

I would wait for years just to feel you again

I will die without you...would you my love?

Beautiful eyes, beautiful lies pour from your mouth as You scream his name...you're killing me

Cries escape your sweet voice as I kiss you one last time ...One last time...

Do you remember me and our beautiful affair?

Look in my eyes and honestly tell me our love is gone!

Why have you turned your back on me?

One day you'll wake up and realize your mistake

Ice runs through my veins as I stand face to face with

The one who stole it all

Compassion is not an option

Cries escape your sweet voice as I kiss you one last time ...One last time...

Why have you turned your back on me? One day you'll wake up and realize your mistake!

In love we're one, inseparable, pathetic lust, thus we crumble

I saw your eyes, I wiped your tears, I waited for you...

Who do you see with your eyes shut tight?

Regret will be your bride Goodbye...

Why have you turned your back on me?

One day you'll wake and realize your mistake

Cries escape your sweet voice as I paint my own goodbye