Writings of the Heart

Dear Momy,

As the day fades away and slips into night, I find myself once again clinging to my prayers. Every night I pray to God that he will keep you in his arms. I pray that he keeps you out of harm's way until we can finally be together again.

It sometimes seems so unfair that they kept you longer than they said they would. I realized when you love a soldier you can not expect anything. You asked me what I want to do about us. Well, my sweetheart, I do not want us to end.

Just because we will not be able to see each other for a long time doesn’t mean we have to give up hope. If you really love someone, the time and distance apart should not make a difference. Two years is not that long. I can wait.

I will wait for you. I wouldn't care how long I would have to wait. I would wait forever if that’s what it takes! I love you, so you have my answer. I feel the same way you do.

I love you Mckie. I have loved you for a very long time, and I don’t think I am going to stop loving you anytime soon.

Love always,

T2

Jhie,

laging mong iisipin na may isang malakas sa KANYA na nagdadasal para sayo, mahal na mahal kita, hindi ko man alam kung ano ba talaga ang dahilan bakit may ganito ngayon, kagaya nga ng sinasabi ko....sa ngayon, tanga na kung tanga, uto uto na kung uto uto, basta alam ko, mahal kita, bahala na...

P,

As I wake by your side,

My feelings for you I can not hide,

I touch your face in the morning light,

Being with you just feels so right

You make me feel like I'm a queen,

Like being inside an awesome dream,

Although this is real, that I know,

As the love that surrounds us continues to grow

I think of what the future holds...

Marriage, children, us growing old,

And as I lay, with you dear,

I'm just so glad you're mine, you're here.

T2,

"I like to start my notes to you as if we're already in the middle of a conversation. I pretend that we're the oldest and dearest friends- as opposed to what we actually are- people who don't know each other's names and met in a chat room where we both claimed we'd never been before. What will NY152 say today, I wonder. I turn on my computer, I wait impatiently as it boots up. I go online, and my breath catches in my chest until I hear three little words: You've got mail. I hear nothing, not even a sound on the streets of New York, just the beat of my own heart. I have mail. From you."

- from You've Got Mail movie

A Blur of Babble

Genius,

• Oh, you don't know how excited and yet nervous I am. I can't wait to be in the same house you grew up in.

• (Did I hear you right last night? Or were you already sleep-talking? Or was it your subconscious talking?)

• Dark chocolate = love

• I can picture it clearly in my head:

Our japanese garden - you studying with the kids and me, writing my children's book

Our tree house - stargazing with the kids

• Eight days...

I love you...

Beatnik

Hey C,

This was supposed to be our second chance...to continue the epic story we were supposed to have.. what happened? my prince charming turned out to be the villain of this story after all.. a wolf in sheep's clothing.. that's what you are.. still i love you. but soon i'll hate you so much that even this much love will drown and die.

You blew it all. this could have been good. now it's nothing. and soon.. very soon.. you'll regret everything.

S

Hey C,

This was supposed to be our second chance...to continue the epic story we were supposed to have.. what happened? my prince charming turned out to be the villain of this story after all.. a wolf in sheep's clothing.. that's what you are.. still i love you. but soon i'll hate you so much that even this much love will drown and die.

You blew it all. this could have been good. now it's nothing. and soon.. very soon.. you'll regret everything.

S

Edited by Viola

Goodbye my love ....

We've worked so long and hard for this...

..... To see you happy and settled down.

So many pains and mistakes to get there. So much uncertainty.

I believed in you and your happiness .. even when you think you didnt deserve it.

Constantly, I reminded you that you WILL be happy, just wait.

Now, the time has come and passed.

You're finally in somebody's arms. As we both now, you don't belong in mine.

Bittersweet success for me.

But what's this I feel in the deep recesses of my heart?

A sense of loss. No regrets, but loss nonetheless in the midst of victory.

Ah yes, bittersweet success.

Goodbye, my love.

Mata’y gustong lumuha,

Ngunit ngiti ang ipinapakita.

Sa likod ng pagka-galak,

Ay mga luhang dumadalak

Gustuhin mang sumaya,

Ngunit pighati ang nangingibabaw sa ligaya

Dahil sa asar at bwisit,

Hirap at sakit sa akin ay naka-kapit.

Gustuhin ko mang isipin na ika’y nandiyan,

Ngunit wala ka na at ako ngayon ang nasasaktan

Mahirap para sakin kung ito’y lunukin,

Pero ito’y dapat kong tanggapin

• 2 weeks later...

I guess one of the lessons of falling in love that we have to learn, is that not all gesture of love and care will be returned.

I read this once and said it someone: Maybe giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they will love you back. Don't expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their heart, but if doesn't be content that it grew in yours.

Easy to say and logical to understand. But it really stings in your heart. :(

i find myself thinking of stuff you said... stuff only you had the guts to say to me...

i hate that i get reminded of those things... because i get reminded of you, of how much i loved you, and of how much you wasted when you left me...

you are the eternal sunshine of my spotless mind... yes, the movie... and i wish your memories would just disappear...

marie,

If I can have only one chance, one moment to be with you. One chance for you to see me differently. As someone you can love and hope for. As someone you'd want to spend your lifetime with.

I give all that I am, all that I can be... just for that chance to love you for a lifetime.

:wub:

Edited by markus_cruzade