Who Is Into Scale Modelling?

coolestboy

mga sir san ba pwede bumili ng airbrush na pang beginner with compressor sana?

what maganda brand or kahit mura lang pra lang makapagsimula...

thank you mga sir in advance...

Try the Tamiya brand... it already comes with compressor and power adaptor, meron sa Lil's Parksquare, bought 1 two years ago @5K

ok din ba sir gamitin ano xa sir single or dual action na sinsabi nila?any comment sir sa pagkakagamit mo sa tamiya? thanks,,,,

Ibang klaseng single action airbrush yung Tamiya kit. Internal mix single action with constant air flow, and the paint flow is controlled by the needle, similar to big spray guns.

Maximum trigger pull can be adjusted. There is a lock so the maximum flow can be limited. The kit comes with 2 sets of nozzles - medium and wide spray. The airbrush is easy to clean and maintain, very easy to setup.

Drawback: parts are hard to find. Had to stock up on needles when Hobbies and Comics had stocks pa.

If you take good care of it, it can last a long time.

Hope this helps!

salamat sir floppydrive for the inputs...

sir richmond madami ba choices of stuff din sa champion hobbies like models, paint,accesories,tools etc?

pasensya na kung matanong ako sir kasi bihira ko makaluwas ng manila gusto ko sana pagluwas eh diretso na ang hanap ko ng mga bilhin ko...tyvm in advance sir... :D

sir richmond madami ba choices of stuff din sa champion hobbies like models, paint,accesories,tools etc?

pasensya na kung matanong ako sir kasi bihira ko makaluwas ng manila gusto ko sana pagluwas eh diretso na ang hanap ko ng mga bilhin ko...tyvm in advance sir... :D

Kung manggagaling ka pa outside ng MMla, tawag ka na muna para hindi sayang resources:

Ito nakuha sa google:

Champion Hobbies (Philippines)(TEL:3766006 TEL:09228013535)

#61B Scout Delgado St. Brgy. Laging Handa Q.C. Near Tomas Morato St.

Lil's:

http://lilsfutaba.net/about/

Better call first before going to their place hindi consistent kasi stocks nila dun mostly vintage Tamiya and Axial brand kits madami sa kanila.

Does anyone know where I can buy a moisture trap for my compressor? I've been having problems lately with water getting into my acrylic/lacquer mix.

Hey Doc! It's been a long time!

Is the moisture trap for your 1/2 HP air compressor or for the Sprayworks? If it's for the 1/2hp air compressor, try asking in construction supply stores for a spray gun air filter.

If you like a more robust filter, you can get an air service unit from Festo or SMC or other pneumatic systems company. There are junk shops that sell surplus parts and they have an assortment of 2nd hand air service units at bargain prices.

Was in the area and was able to pass by Lil's in Makati. They still have a Tamiya Spraybrush kit for P6,295, with the inverter included. The kit was designed to run using an R/C battery, but Lil's offers the inverter so you can plug directly into a wall socket. The higher end Tamiya airbrushes will work properly with the sprayworks compressor, according to the owner.

Hope this helps.

wala ba medyo mura ng konti kasi medyo mahal talaga sa lils eh//hehehe...thanks for sharing...

Try going thru the telephone directory for art supply stores in the U-belt/Binondo area. (or try Google. sometimes it's faster that going thru they yellow pages). Yung airbrush pwedeng makakuha ng mga P1000 to P3000 depende sa brand at capability. Yung air compressor ang hindi ko alam kung magkano. Meron kasi yung pump lang na walang tank na pwedeng gamitin sa airbrush na maliit (tulad ng Badger, etc), at meron din yung air compressor na masmalaki na may tank. Kahit yung 1/2hp model nito pwedeng gamitin sa airbrush at spraybrush, at pwedeng gamitin pangpinta ng kotse.

Pwede din maghanap ng second hand. Baka sa Sulit.com o ayosdito may mahanap.

Bottom line e talagang mapapagastos ka sa airbrush acquisition cost, kaya dapat medyo serious kang magagamit ito bago bumili. Kung minsan kasi pag tinatamad ako maglinis, bumibili na lang ako ng sray paint in cans, lalo na kung basic colors lang.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys, I hope you're all doing well. I just dropped by to upload my latest build, the Queen Elizabeth 2 ocean liner. Its a kit that I started way back in 2007 (bought from ebay) but only finished January of this year. Nothing special really, its just hard to find time to indulge in the hobby because of work, family, other interests, etc.)

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/CivicVTi_2009/Image58.jpg

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/CivicVTi_2009/Image57.jpg

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/CivicVTi_2009/Image59.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...