Who Is Into Scale Modelling?

coolestboy

Sirs ask lang may alam ba kayong mabibilhan ng spare na gulong para sa scale model evo v tamiya brand naputol kasi pag kabit ko di ko na tuloy mabuo

Try asking at JMN Hobby Store in Harrison Plaza.2/F. They might have upgrade tire sets. Not sure how much, since these are upgrade parts, they might be more expensive than buying a whole new car model kit. Search "JMN Hobby" on Facebook to get their contact details. Scan through the pictures, there might be some tires featured there.

Try asking at JMN Hobby Store in Harrison Plaza.2/F. They might have upgrade tire sets. Not sure how much, since these are upgrade parts, they might be more expensive than buying a whole new car model kit. Search "JMN Hobby" on Facebook to get their contact details. Scan through the pictures, there might be some tires featured there.

Salamat sir check ko nalang

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Starting right now with papercrafts

what is papercrafts? is that a website? there is a website that offers free templates for scale models.

I like to get a floor plan and make my own scale model house. but i dont have a lot of materials, just foamboards, matboards, board paper, paint. still trying to find out how to make the glass windows and nicer doors. my furnitures are also all handmade using matboards but they take too much time i dont enjoy it. i dont know what to use for foliage too.

anybody who can suggest materials that i can use for my model house... i want to level up to buildings like condos or malls... thanks!

• 1 month later...

what is papercrafts? is that a website? there is a website that offers free templates for scale models.

I like to get a floor plan and make my own scale model house. but i dont have a lot of materials, just foamboards, matboards, board paper, paint. still trying to find out how to make the glass windows and nicer doors. my furnitures are also all handmade using matboards but they take too much time i dont enjoy it. i dont know what to use for foliage too.

anybody who can suggest materials that i can use for my model house... i want to level up to buildings like condos or malls... thanks!

Hi! You can use acetate film for the windows and glass sliding doors. You can use trimmed green scouring pads for the foliage. Felt paper for the grassy lawn.

Hehehe. I don't, Doc! I made dioramas for tanks before and learned a few tips from architects. Of course, I enjoy looking at architectural models and appreciate the techniques they used to build them.

Oh I see. I've tried pushing one of the architectural models and they're very durable. I thought you could give me pointers for my dioramas. :D

• 3 weeks later...