Suicidal Lovers

Then I wont stop,after a 120 i know she will just faint, try driving fast,after a couple of minutes youll get a headache, and as with her case,that would probably be the case, to that guy who kept asking if she hadnt yelled stop then ill still continue,thats why its an abandoned airport,how many miles do you think is that? you can turn and drift all you want, and if you read my post very clearly,I said I was Suicidal,:D, so if she dint say stop,she'll probably faint or she wouldnt want a nut like me joining her die,would she? so obviously she will say stop, if you dont have a car then bring her some clorox, fill it up with water, then dare her to drink it, I bet you she wont. :D

there are better ways to die than from a car crash or clorox poisoning y'know ;) ain't gonna be a pretty picture really...all smashed up...in case of a car crash... :rolleyes: blue lips in case of clorox ingestion....eugh :sick:

maybe ur ex gf didn't wanna die that way ;)

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I wont stop,after a 120 i know she will just faint, try driving fast,after a couple of minutes youll get a headache, and as with her case,that would probably be the case, to that guy who kept asking if she hadnt yelled stop then ill still continue,thats why its an abandoned airport,how many miles do you think is that? you can turn and drift all you want, and if you read my post very clearly,I said I was Suicidal,:D, so if she dint say stop,she'll probably faint or she wouldnt want a nut like me joining her die,would she? so obviously she will say stop, if you dont have a car then bring her some clorox, fill it up with water, then dare her to drink it, I bet you she wont. :D

no your posts never showed that you are suicidal ....sorry.homicidal perhaps :lol: :lol:

This could have been my suicide note way back...

"To love you as I do and live without you is more than I can bear. I love you so completely, wholeheartedly without restraint. I worship you, that is my fault. With your indifference to me; is the difference. I've tried so hard to make our lives pleasant and lovable, but you didn't seem to care. You had great plans which didn't include me. You didn't respect me. That was the trouble. You treated me like a child. I couldn't reach you as a man and woman or man and wife as we've lived. I let you know my feelings toward you when I shouldn't have. How I loved you, what you meant to me. Without you life is unbearable.

This is the best way. This will solve all our problems. You can't hurt me further and anyone else. I was a "toll" while you needed me or thought you did. But now that I could use some help, you won't supply the need that was prominent when you need it. So, good bye my love. If it is possible to love in the hereafter, I will love you even after death. May God have mercy on both our souls. He alone knows my heartache and sorrow and love for you."

It could have been the baddest decision i ever made. Glad i made it through.

I'm ALIVE!

This could have been my suicide note way back...

"To love you as I do and live without you is more than I can bear. I love you so completely, wholeheartedly without restraint. I worship you, that is my fault. With your indifference to me; is the difference. I've tried so hard to make our lives pleasant and lovable, but you didn't seem to care. You had great plans which didn't include me. You didn't respect me. That was the trouble. You treated me like a child. I couldn't reach you as a man and woman or man and wife as we've lived. I let you know my feelings toward you when I shouldn't have. How I loved you, what you meant to me. Without you life is unbearable.

This is the best way. This will solve all our problems. You can't hurt me further and anyone else. I was a "toll" while you needed me or thought you did. But now that I could use some help, you won't supply the need that was prominent when you need it. So, good bye my love. If it is possible to love in the hereafter, I will love you even after death. May God have mercy on both our souls. He alone knows my heartache and sorrow and love for you."

It could have been the baddest decision i ever made. Glad i made it through.

I'm ALIVE!

Why what happened? Why did you feel suicidal before?

hay ganyan ang ex ko laging panakot magpapakamatay o kaya babangga nya ung kotse

nung una natatakot ako at guilty at the same time kasi ayokong dalhin sa konsensya ko in case nga na gawin nya

pero nung huli pinabayaan ko na kasi pinapanakot nya lang sakin para di ko cya hiwalayan

pero ayoko na talaga! ayun sa awa ng Diyos buhay pa naman cya :thumbsdownsmiley:

hay ganyan ang ex ko laging panakot magpapakamatay o kaya babangga nya ung kotse

nung una natatakot ako at guilty at the same time kasi ayokong dalhin sa konsensya ko in case nga na gawin nya

pero nung huli pinabayaan ko na kasi pinapanakot nya lang sakin para di ko cya hiwalayan

pero ayoko na talaga! ayun sa awa ng Diyos buhay pa naman cya :thumbsdownsmiley:

yup makukunsyensya ka lang naman talaga at mag aalala hanggang mahal mo pa yung tao...pero pag hindi na..wala ka na talagang mararamdaman na pakialam o kunsyensya kahit takutin ka pa. ganun talaga yun. :)

Nagiinarte lang yung bf mo in a sense that akala niya makakakuha siya ng sympathy galing sa iyo pero I think nabigo siyang gawin yun noh? If I would commit suicide, di ko na ipagkakalat. :D Sa balita tayo magkita. :lol:

nakakakonsensya.. but then again, would you be happy spending the rest of your life with someone who regularly threatens to k*ll himself sa tuwing may problema? i don't think so.

i had a boyfriend before na ganito... i still broke up with him despite his threats. buhay pa sya hanggang ngayon. so much for his so-called suicidal tendencies... :blink:

Nakakonsensiya pa rin if someone cuts a wrist because of you.

di na, wag na makunsyensya kase sabi mo naman:

Most of suiciders, they don't tell they gonna do it, they will just leave a suicide note and definitely dead right now.

So those who says he/she will commit suicide is just threatening for you to stay.

o bat magpapa apekto? hanuhbe talaga koyah? :blink:

di na, wag na makunsyensya kase sabi mo naman:

Most of suiciders, they don't tell they gonna do it, they will just leave a suicide note and definitely dead right now.

So those who says he/she will commit suicide is just threatening for you to stay.

o bat magpapa apekto? hanuhbe talaga koyah? :blink:

You never read the "pa rin" part. What if the suicide note says ikaw ang dahilan.

You never read the "pa rin" part. What if the suicide note says ikaw ang dahilan.

so you mean makukunsyensya ka if she cuts her wrists, die and leave a suicide note saying you were the reason she comitted suicide.

ofcourse, any person would feel guilty if that happens...

your stand is:

So those who says he/she will commit suicide is just threatening for you to stay

so what you're saying is ignore those who says they'll commit suicide cus they won't actually do it..

and what about those who never talk of being suicidal..how will you know if they are? and can you do anything to help them?

or is there no way of helping them kase nga wala namang signs...o meron ba?

since we are talking abt Suicidal Lovers who threatens to k*ll him/her self

and a number of people pipol here agrees :

So those who says he/she will commit suicide is just threatening for you to stay

on the contrary

here's some credible info :

What are some of the signs that someone might be suicidal?

There are many warning signs of suicidal feelings and intentions, and all should be taken

very seriously. However, the American Association of Suicidology identifies three warning signs

that indicate an acute risk of suicide:

1.Someone threatening to hurt or k*ll him/herself, or talking of wanting to hurt or k*ll

him/herself.

2.Someone looking for ways to k*ll him/herself by seeking access to firearms, available pills,

or other means.

3.Someone talking or writing about death, dying, or suicide, when these actions are out of the

ordinary for the person.

---A more subtle warning sign includes references to “unbearable” feelings. Expressions of

hopelessness should also be seen as red flags. Studies have found that hopelessness is a

strong predictor of suicide.

Suicide Warning Signs

-Talking about suicide

Any talk about suicide, dying, or self-harm. Includes statements such as “I wish I hadn't

been born,” “If I see you again...,” “I want out,” and “I'd be better off dead.”

-Preoccupation with death

Unusual focus on death, dying, or violence. Writing poems or stories about death.

-Rehearsing suicide

Hoarding pills. Hiding or seeking out weapons. Discussing specific suicide methods.

-No hope for the future

Bleak view of the future. Feeling helpless and hopeless. Feeling trapped (“There's no way

out”). Belief that things will never get better or change.

-Self–loathing, self-hatred

Expressing feelings of worthlessness, guilt, shame, and self-hatred. Feeling like a burden

(“Everyone would be better off without me”).

-Getting affairs in order

Making out a will. Giving away prized possessions. Making arrangements for family

members.

-Saying goodbye

Unusual or unexpected visits or calls to family and friends. Saying goodbye to people as if

they won't be seen again.

-Withdrawing from others

Withdrawing from friends and family. Increasing social isolation. Desire to be left alone.

-Dangerous or self-destructive behavior

Increased alcohol or drug use, reckless driving, unsafe sex. Taking unnecessary risks as if

they have a “death wish”.

-Dramatic mood swings

Sudden outbursts. Rapidly changing mood from emotional highs to lows.

-Change in appearance

Loss of interest in personal appearance (doesn't get dressed, neglects basic grooming).

-Sudden change in style of dress.

-Changes in routine

Changes in eating or sleeping habits. Change in activity level (decreasing participation in

school, work, and leisure activities).

-Personality changes

Sudden changes in personality, such as going from outgoing to withdrawn, polite to rude,

or well-behaved to rebellious.

-Sudden sense of calm

A sudden sense of calm and happiness after being extremely depressed can mean that the

individual has made a decision and plan to commit suicide.

so i guess it's not true afterall that real suicidals don't talk about it or show signs....cause they do.

Edited by iwalkalone

so you mean makukunsyensya ka if she cuts her wrists, die and leave a suicide note saying you were the reason she comitted suicide.

ofcourse, any person would feel guilty if that happens...

your stand is:

so what you're saying is ignore those who says they'll commit suicide cus they won't actually do it..

and what about those who never talk of being suicidal..how will you know if they are? and can you do anything to help them?

or is there no way of helping them kase nga wala namang signs...o meron ba?

The statement said "most" not "all" and i never said ignore them. If you are being threatened it's all up to you if you ride with it or not. You can feel naman if she's serious or not. You can do a lot of thing here. Leave her but let someone take a look at her. Ask someone to talk and listen with her if you cannot do it yourself. (this means you were threatened and you feel she's serious). If you just leave her take note of the "kunsensiya" thing afterwards if she does it.

For those who is not saying they will do it, yun yung mga suiciders di ba. Patay na bago mo malaman. Pero siguro naman bawat tao may mga napagsasabihan ng problema, kung concern yung hingahan niya ng sama ng loob iko-comfort siya and will advice not to do it.

A bale ito yung kapag iniwan mo magpapakamatay na lang ng walang sabi sabi. Tsk tsk... ano ba pwede itawag sa kanila, ikaw ano maitutulong mo sa mga ganito.

ang gulo mo naman, diba ikaw nagsabi nyan? na ang totoong magpapakamatay sila yung magpapakamatay na lang ng walang sabi sabi.

eto stand mo o:

For those who is not saying they will do it, yun yung mga suiciders.

i'm just trying to show you that you're wrong...cus there are actually obvious signs, and suicidals do talk about it,

---threatening though...just to make a partner stay

is a little questionable..unless it's not all talk.

ang gulo mo naman, diba ikaw nagsabi nyan? na ang totoong magpapakamatay sila yung magpapakamatay na lang ng walang sabi sabi.

eto stand mo o:

For those who is not saying they will do it, yun yung mga suiciders.

i'm just trying to show you that you're wrong...cus there are actually obvious signs, and suicidals do talk about it,

---threatening though...just to make a partner stay

is a little questionable..unless it's not all talk.

I aggree with walkalone.. magaling ka! :cool: yes.. don't ignore the suicidal..it's an indirect cry for help.. Infact ,inside the suicidal mind is a skeptical and ambivalent thought..it's "the will to live and the "will to die" that's battling in the subconcious.. All you gotta do is ..to reinforce the "will to live" of that person.. How? by being with her, even just by sitting beside her..coz these make her special..thus increasing the self -esteem.. You must boost the self-e steem, give your support for that 'Will to live". :cool:

If they are really decided to commit suicide they will just do it. They don't need someone to watch them take their own life (exceptions are bonnie and clyde like, they decided to do it together), unless they really want the other party to suffer thinking, "you are the one who forced me to do it (watch me do it. then suddenly crosses the street while a bus is coming)." (Which they don't know if taken effect because they're already dead)

If they talked about it, they want someone to stay with them, talk with them, boost that self steem and that will to live. Okay change the word "just threatening". Maybe we can replace it with delaying, warning, wants help, needs help (what else?).

If they are really decided to commit suicide they will just do it. They don't need someone to watch them take their own life (exceptions are bonnie and clyde like, they decided to do it together), unless they really want the other party to suffer thinking, "you are the one who forced me to do it (watch me do it. then suddenly crosses the street while a bus is coming)." (Which they don't know if taken effect because they're already dead)

If they talked about it, they want someone to stay with them, talk with them, boost that self steem and that will to live. Okay change the word "just threatening". Maybe we can replace it with delaying, warning, wants help, needs help (what else?).

In research's statistics.. most suicidals do have indirect cry for help thing.. they will most likely let anyone know that they're going to commit suicide.. it's their subconcious's "will to live" that lead them to give hints and clues..Take note.. it could be worst if he/she had let someone knew that she's suicidal but the other person have coldly ignored the clues or her ..It could lower down more the suicidal's self-esteem to rock bottom... coz for her that means she deserves to die coz nobody ever cares for her anymore..She'd better off dead than being not special to anyone.

Edited by sweeteenia

allright since arguing with you seems pointless and your grammar is giving me a terrible headache, i'll just post this again for you to better unerstand what the expert says about a suicidal person, or in this case a lover:

since we are talking abt Suicidal Lovers who threatens to k*ll him/her self

and a number of people pipol here agrees :

on the contrary

here's some credible info :

What are some of the signs that someone might be suicidal?

There are many warning signs of suicidal feelings and intentions, and all should be taken

very seriously. However, the American Association of Suicidology identifies three warning signs

that indicate an acute risk of suicide:

1.Someone threatening to hurt or k*ll him/herself, or talking of wanting to hurt or k*ll

him/herself.

2.Someone looking for ways to k*ll him/herself by seeking access to firearms, available pills,

or other means.

3.Someone talking or writing about death, dying, or suicide, when these actions are out of the

ordinary for the person.

---A more subtle warning sign includes references to “unbearable” feelings. Expressions of

hopelessness should also be seen as red flags. Studies have found that hopelessness is a

strong predictor of suicide.

Suicide Warning Signs

-Talking about suicide

Any talk about suicide, dying, or self-harm. Includes statements such as “I wish I hadn't

been born,” “If I see you again...,” “I want out,” and “I'd be better off dead.”

-Preoccupation with deathUnusual focus on death, dying, or violence. Writing poems or stories about death.

-Rehearsing suicide

Hoarding pills. Hiding or seeking out weapons. Discussing specific suicide methods.

-No hope for the future

Bleak view of the future. Feeling helpless and hopeless. Feeling trapped (“There's no way

out”). Belief that things will never get better or change.

-Self–loathing, self-hatred

Expressing feelings of worthlessness, guilt, shame, and self-hatred. Feeling like a burden

(“Everyone would be better off without me”).

-Getting affairs in order

Making out a will. Giving away prized possessions. Making arrangements for family

members.

-Saying goodbye

Unusual or unexpected visits or calls to family and friends. Saying goodbye to people as if

they won't be seen again.

-Withdrawing from others

Withdrawing from friends and family. Increasing social isolation. Desire to be left alone.

-Dangerous or self-destructive behaviorIncreased alcohol or drug use, reckless driving, unsafe sex. Taking unnecessary risks as if

they have a “death wish”.

-Dramatic mood swings

Sudden outbursts. Rapidly changing mood from emotional highs to lows.

-Change in appearance

Loss of interest in personal appearance (doesn't get dressed, neglects basic grooming).

-Sudden change in style of dress.

-Changes in routine

Changes in eating or sleeping habits. Change in activity level (decreasing participation in

school, work, and leisure activities).

-Personality changes

Sudden changes in personality, such as going from outgoing to withdrawn, polite to rude,

or well-behaved to rebellious.

-Sudden sense of calm

A sudden sense of calm and happiness after being extremely depressed can mean that the

individual has made a decision and plan to commit suicide.

so i guess it's not true afterall that real suicidals don't talk about it or show signs....cause they do.