Suicidal Lovers

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In research's statistics.. most suicidals do have indirect cry for help thing.. they will most likely let anyone know that they're going to commit suicide.. it's their subconcious's "will to live" that lead them to give hints and clues..Take note.. it could be worst if he/she had let someone knew that she's suicidal but the other person have coldly ignored the clues or her ..It could lower down more the suicidal's self-esteem to rock bottom... coz for her that means she deserves to die coz nobody ever cares for her anymore..She'd better off dead than being not special to anyone.

correct :cool:

I am just pertaining on that instance that the suicidal is saying the line "if you'll leave, i'll commit suicide."

and again.your whole point is?

damn dis headache!

Okay sige ganito na lang. wala pang nagpakamatay sa mga nagsabi sa akin na magpapakamatay sila. Then yung babae na naglaslas ng pulso ni ha ni ho walang sinabi sa akin.

Huwag mo masyado dibdibin para di sumakit ulo mo.

oh wow this what iv'e been waiting for you to reveal..i had a hunch you we're trying to express something based on your true to life experience. so i guess you are to die for huh? :blink: anyways, yung babae na naglaslas ng pulso na ni ha ni ho walang sinabi sa sayo... that's too bad, i would assume you just failed to notice the signs... or chose to ignore/dismiss them completely..that's why you felt guilty when she died, cus you know deep in you that there was/were times when you could have done something to prevent it from happening.

so in the future be a little bit more sensitive.

ito opinyon ko lng

may kilala ksi akong nag suicide dhil iniwan ng gf

pero hinde nman nya sinabi sa gf nya na magpapakamatay sya pag nag break cla

so ung mga nagsasabing magpapakamatay cla pag iniwan cla ay pananakot lng para mag feel guilt ung partner at di na cla hiwalayan

pero hindi ba nila naisip na pag pinilit ang ayaw mas magiging masakit ung resulta?

magkasama nga kyo nagloloko nman sya

magkasama nga kyo nde nman sya masaya

magkasama nga kyo lagi nman kyo nag aaway

meron din ako kilala na tinakot ang bf na magpapakamatay pag nag break cla,

tinablan nman si bf kya hindi humiwalay

e one time nasugatan lng ng konti ung babae naghihiyaw na sa sakit

subukin pa kya nya ung sinasabi nyang magpapakamatay sya :thumbsdownsmiley:

pweh! nabili na ang drama!!! :grr:

ayon bata p nman si bro pero mukha ng sisenta anyos... :(

---A more subtle warning sign includes references to “unbearable” feelings. Expressions of

hopelessness should also be seen as red flags. Studies have found that hopelessness is a

strong predictor of suicide.

-Self–loathing, self-hatred

Expressing feelings of worthlessness, guilt, shame, and self-hatred. Feeling like a burden

(“Everyone would be better off without me”).

Sometimes I feel this ha. Like I would wish sana when I sleep di na ko magising or sana mabangga ako pag sobrang depressed na ko (pero kahit mabilis takbo ng car ko, umiiwas pa rin ako sa babangga sa kin no). Ayun, suicide never entered my mind talaga. Ayoko nga mapuntang hell. :hypocritesmiley:

oh wow this what iv'e been waiting for you to reveal..i had a hunch you we're trying to express something based on your true to life experience. so i guess you are to die for huh? :blink: anyways, yung babae na naglaslas ng pulso na ni ha ni ho walang sinabi sa sayo... that's too bad, i would assume you just failed to notice the signs... or chose to ignore/dismiss them completely..that's why you felt guilty when she died, cus you know deep in you that there was/were times when you could have done something to prevent it from happening.

so in the future be a little bit more sensitive.

That's the problem because it's not worth dying. The girl didn't die because she was seen by her sister and her wound was treated. I just did the right thing but then she did it without any warning.

Suiciders I think is not dealing with one problem alone, being left with someone is not enough reason to commit suicide. If the person is dealing with two or more (big) problem, then you added more - through leaving them and warned you they'll commit suicide, i think you must consider it.

• 3 months later...

Had one back in college pucha sha na nga to ng-two time ng ba-black-mail pa. pumunta sa place ko tapos mag sa-slash daw. sabi ko eh di gawin mo. aba kinuha yung safety razor ko and pilit kinaskas yung arm. buti kamo kung sa wrist eh half way na ng arm nya. di rin sya na sugatan. sabi ko ano ginagawa mo nag she-shave? at that point alam ko na na di talaga to decided ng ba-black-mail lang. binigyan ko ng kutsilyo. sabi ko eto mas matalas. di rin tinuloy.

• 2 weeks later...

been in one. well dala na rin i guess of those instances when like turns to sex turns to love. its not that we didnt love each other, more of it was really more of a tryst than anything. we knew in the long run we could never be together and all. but yeah it got crazy sometimes when shed have these fits of insanity about her. i could empathize though. most of her normal relationships were screwed up. the guys were jerks. the girl and i naman were somewhat brought together from similar circumstances. i guess i just handled the complication better. got crazy for a time na shed have suicidal tendencies that really kind of made the whole thing difficult for the both of us. thus we had to end it completely, not yung end tapos pag nagkafit tatakbuhan ko to save the day. tapos back na naman to oops we cant be together. i do miss her though and wonder about how shes doing na with everything.

These are the kind of people that you should place in a room w/ a psychologist for 40 years and let them out after :thumbsdownsmiley: Kidding..well what they need are friends to keep their mind intact.. Break ups can really hurt the heart and the mind... :cry: That you tend feel the world isnt worth it anymore..But do read the other threads...You'll find inner wisdom :hypocritesmiley: and most likely a friend or FB :boo:

• 2 weeks later...

Naalala ko dati yung ex ko.Sa tuwing maghihiwalay kami lagi sinasabi magpapakamatay raw.Ako naman si engot kahit pagod at sawa ng mag alaga ng bf na pasaway tanggap ulet.kaso talagang napikon na ako.kaya nung sinabi nya ulet na magpapakamatay sya.sabi ko eh di magpakamatay sya.Tulungan ko pa sya.

Kelan lang nakita ko,buhay na buhay pa naman. :D

paano mo hihiwalayan ang isang tao na talagang pinapakita sa iyo ang self mutilation pag tinopak siya (aka slash wrists, etc)

pinapayuhan na kasi namin humiwalay sa gf niyang ewan yung barkada ko...kaso laging hinihiwa ng gf yung sarili niya, sa takot na tuluyang mamatay yung tao, di basta makaalis barkada ko.