Build A Model Body!

well... depende yan sayo...

In all honesty, I used to split my work outs like you are doing now... i managed to get some gains over the next 2 years... pero madami kasamang injury...

Id rather that you do the 5 x 5 pero magpaturo ka... But if you want to tailor fit your workout regimen to your schedule, then just get a good pair of running shoes and run when you can...

Honestly, kelangan mo talaga mag commmit ng oras at pagod at dugo para magka resulta ka...

But if you "just wanna get fit..." mag badminton ka nalang or take up a sport... thats the best way to get fit na hindi ka pa masasaktan...

The moment you hit the weight room and you are serious about making the commitment, then come back to us...

But if you really insist on doing this program, you're better of doing full body workout kung twice a week lang... seriously... 2 to 3 days rest in between workout... but be prepared to be really working out and getting into real pain the next day... also higher risk of injury...

Thats my suggestion, if just twice a week is all you can manage, full body mo na...

well... depende yan sayo...

In all honesty, I used to split my work outs like you are doing now... i managed to get some gains over the next 2 years... pero madami kasamang injury...

Id rather that you do the 5 x 5 pero magpaturo ka... But if you want to tailor fit your workout regimen to your schedule, then just get a good pair of running shoes and run when you can...

Honestly, kelangan mo talaga mag commmit ng oras at pagod at dugo para magka resulta ka...

But if you "just wanna get fit..." mag badminton ka nalang or take up a sport... thats the best way to get fit na hindi ka pa masasaktan...

The moment you hit the weight room and you are serious about making the commitment, then come back to us...

But if you really insist on doing this program, you're better of doing full body workout kung twice a week lang... seriously... 2 to 3 days rest in between workout... but be prepared to be really working out and getting into real pain the next day... also higher risk of injury...

Thats my suggestion, if just twice a week is all you can manage, full body mo na...

Agreed!!

Fullbody workouts are much better than bodypart splits any given day!

okay here it goes..

im 19 years old... weighing about 220 lbs and standing 5-10"...

ive been going to the gym for a month now on a regular basis..

(i've also cut down on my rice intake but i add a little extra on a gym day though...)

do u think i can shape up by christmas? :D tnx man

and a follow up question, is there a diet u can advice for me to take? :mtc:

okay here it goes..

im 19 years old... weighing about 220 lbs and standing 5-10"...

ive been going to the gym for a month now on a regular basis..

(i've also cut down on my rice intake but i add a little extra on a gym day though...)

do u think i can shape up by christmas? :D tnx man

and a follow up question, is there a diet u can advice for me to take? :mtc:

1. What gym do you go to?

2. What's your training routine like?

3. No injuries or anything we must know that could be hazardous?

Start out by eating less of everything particularly the fatty, processed and sweets.

eat small but frequent meals and don't skip any meals

try doing 15 minutes of HIIT after working out to rev up your metabolism

1. What gym do you go to?

2. What's your training routine like?

3. No injuries or anything we must know that could be hazardous?

Start out by eating less of everything particularly the fatty, processed and sweets.

eat small but frequent meals and don't skip any meals

try doing 15 minutes of HIIT after working out to rev up your metabolism

i go to the gym at my school (donbosco) the facilities are okay naman... above average actually...

i spend about an one and a half to two hours per session

MONDAY (chest and bicep)

WEDNESDAY (shoulders and tricep)

FRIDAY (back and bicep)

SATURDAY (whatever program i feel like doing)

yeah i've read and article on HIIT and im planning to do that next week, but do i do HIIT as my warmup?

i go to the gym at my school (donbosco) the facilities are okay naman... above average actually...

i spend about an one and a half to two hours per session

MONDAY (chest and bicep)

WEDNESDAY (shoulders and tricep)

FRIDAY (back and bicep)

SATURDAY (whatever program i feel like doing)

yeah i've read and article on HIIT and im planning to do that next week, but do i do HIIT as my warmup?

1. Your routine needs a major overhaul... whoever taught you that is an idiot. Please stop reading muscle mags as they do nothing but sell supplements. I'd suggest two fullbody routines in place of what you're currently doing

Just do a 3 minute walk on the treadmill as a warmup.

Have you ever considered dropping by eclipse?

1. Your routine needs a major overhaul... whoever taught you that is an idiot. Please stop reading muscle mags as they do nothing but sell supplements. I'd suggest two fullbody routines in place of what you're currently doing

Just do a 3 minute walk on the treadmill as a warmup.

Have you ever considered dropping by eclipse?

really? can u ellaborate on those fullbody routines you're talking about?

and where your gym located at? i already paid and signed up for a whole semester kasi eh

sayang naman ung pera....

really? can u ellaborate on those fullbody routines you're talking about?

and where your gym located at? i already paid and signed up for a whole semester kasi eh

sayang naman ung pera....

fullbody routines focus on the compound free weight exercises such as squats bench presses deadlifts standing overhead presses pullups and rows

eclipse is located in 2126 a mabini st malate manila, its beside caltex quirino

fulbody routines can look like this:

squat

bench

pullups

deadlifts

standing press

rows

fullbody routines focus on the compound free weight exercises such as squats bench presses deadlifts standing overhead presses pullups and rows

eclipse is located in 2126 a mabini st malate manila, its beside caltex quirino

fulbody routines can look like this:

squat

bench

pullups

deadlifts

standing press

rows

oh... your gym is totally out of my location... you see im from mandaluyong...

your routine looks interesting (and i cant wanna argue with u) but;

- i tried doing pullups, cant seem to pull my body weight (sorry to disappoint you)

do you think i could continue just on with my current program and make some adjustments?

(like adding a lower body program)

why do say that whoever taught me my program is an idiot?

wont i get any results with it?

tnx for your patience man... :mtc:

oh... your gym is totally out of my location... you see im from mandaluyong...

your routine looks interesting (and i cant wanna argue with u) but;

- i tried doing pullups, cant seem to pull my body weight (sorry to disappoint you)

do you think i could continue just on with my current program and make some adjustments?

(like adding a lower body program)

why do say that whoever taught me my program is an idiot?

wont i get any results with it?

tnx for your patience man... :mtc:

Most of the guys who go to eclipse travel and make the trip. We have members from fairview, caloocan and cavite.

You can focus on doing jumping pullups and doing a slow negative (lowering)

Whoever gave you a split program is an idiot because :

1. no lower body training

2. Split routines started becoming rampant when steroid use was on the rise

3. A beginner will never get maximum benefits from split routines and slit routines often develop a lot of imbalances since it focuses on bodyparts rather than movements

Add to that, I'm from paranaque. I make the trip because:

1. I want results and know that other gyms won't be able to give me the results I want. I've been a member of slimmers world, gold's gym and several hole in the wall gyms

2. Eclipse has the proper training equipment so that I can maximize my results.

3. Coaches who can answer any question that may pop out of my mind.

4 Most of all, money's worth

Most of the guys who go to eclipse travel and make the trip. We have members from fairview, caloocan and cavite.

You can focus on doing jumping pullups and doing a slow negative (lowering)

Whoever gave you a split program is an idiot because :

1. no lower body training

2. Split routines started becoming rampant when steroid use was on the rise

3. A beginner will never get maximum benefits from split routines and slit routines often develop a lot of imbalances since it focuses on bodyparts rather than movements

interesting.... so if i do wholebody workouts on a MWFS sched... do u think i can shape up by christmas?

(xmas gift ko sana sa sarili ko mag pakafit eh... hehe..)

back to the topic.. i'll think about moving to your gym pero cguro i'll finish the semester muna...

do u work there?

interesting.... so if i do wholebody workouts on a MWFS sched... do u think i can shape up by christmas?

(xmas gift ko sana sa sarili ko mag pakafit eh... hehe..)

back to the topic.. i'll think about moving to your gym pero cguro i'll finish the semester muna...

do u work there?

You only need to go mwf. If you train and eat right, by Christmas, you'll be down to 190 at least.

I'm one of the assistant coaches there. The head coach and director is Eclipseguy and he also posts here.

You only need to go mwf. If you train and eat right, by Christmas, you'll be down to 190 at least.

I'm one of the assistant coaches there. The head coach and director is Eclipseguy and he also posts here.

okay... im really considering switching gyms now...

but for the mean time i'll just do the routine you recommended at my current gym..

anyway how much is the damage @ eclipse?

and the volume of members? it's not crowded and all is it?

okay... im really considering switching gyms now...

but for the mean time i'll just do the routine you recommended at my current gym..

anyway how much is the damage @ eclipse?

and the volume of members? it's not crowded and all is it?

here are the rates for eclipse, click on the link : http://www.menshealth.com.ph/board/index.php?topic=332.0

The volume of members is just right if you ask me...

here are the rates for eclipse, click on the link : http://www.menshealth.com.ph/board/index.php?topic=332.0

The volume of members is just right if you ask me...

woah... saw the rates man... i dont think the rates are student-friendly... i dont even have a job yet...

but i'll still look into it though... anyway thanks for the advice man! :cool:

hope i could still query on this board even if im not a member or ur gym...

woah... saw the rates man... i dont think the rates are student-friendly... i dont even have a job yet...

but i'll still look into it though... anyway thanks for the advice man! :cool:

hope i could still query on this board even if im not a member or ur gym...

Most of the students avail of the super off peak rates and the peak hour block which is 1t/mo

Most of our members are actually students