Build A Model Body!

singgit lng ako, been backreading the last few pages.

i think marami ng binigay n advise s EG and olympus. These two have influenced a lot here to amartly and in a moreefficient way. ngbigay n rin ung guidelines ng recommeded program n some starter's questions regarding the program have been asnswered. but asking them to customized the program similar to equus is too much already. its like if u want the personalized program, u need to become a premium member n. by this, this means enrolling in eclipse so enjoy the added benefits that are only for their gym's members.

if cannot go, i don't think they'll cutsomize the program for u. anyway, binigay n ung link s 5x5 program. Basa k nlng. Dami sobra information dun. all u need is to read. coz lumulabas n u don't read or just read a part of it. basa k p ung mga questions m nandun n cguro s loob o s mga links.

pag nagbasa ka ba, you dont wanna discuss or ask about it dun sa nakakaalam din? im just interested about this program kaya nga kahit sa wife ko, eto ang topic ko (deadma lang naman sya!)

hope you got my point.

but not doing any back and leg work will limit your overall potential to maximize your muscle growth. Can you honestly tell me that you wanna look like a poster boy for polio?

May back exercise naman ako sir. Madalas ko ginagawa yung rows, wide grip pull up yata yun sa front hindi ako sure sa name ng work out na yun.

Wala lang talaga legs.

:blink:

Also, if you are naturally underweight, it means that you are already fighting an uphill battle. If you won't do squats or deadlifts, you might as well not go to the gym at all. You'll be throwing your money away. I know from personal experience as a former VERY underweight individual.

Sir, kung ok lang pwede ka ba mag suggest ng 2 day workout para sa underweight? :)

guys dont be mad about my program... I love the fact they are helping me a lot however I just need to point our some things...

1.) The only reason that this whole thing came to pass because no one would put up and see for themselves if the programs work...

2.) I honestly think that these two gentlemen are out to set the fitness world straight so I wanted to see for themselves if what they are proposing is a croc of s@%t...

3.) My personal assesment of my process is that unless you know what you're doing, don't don these things alone.

4.) A certain amount of strength and experience and background is necessary to do this program alone... It is also VERY important to have a training buddy... I cannot stress this more...

5.) So uinless you have equal or more experience than me (and i have so little as compared to these two gentlemen..) DO NOT DO THIS PROGRAM WITHOUT PROPER SUPERVISION... Ive been working out for 4 years, i have medical background, I have been doing outdoor rock climbing despite my size for the past 4 years, I am a dive master in terms of dive hours spent and done but not exactly in qualification, I sail with a 45 footer cruiser/racer class benetaue, I used to do beginner class racing with a 400 cc and 1000 cc bike in BRC and I have crashed twice... I also do a lot of work with horses since that is my job... My point in saying all of these things is that I KNOW PAIN... and I KNOW MY BODY AND THE EXTENT THAT IT CAN DO... so please please please please, do not do online training with out the proper foundation or background in terms of theory and the such... You're in for a world of injury and hurt if you do... In so saying this, I completely free EG and Oly from any and all liabilities if I do injure myself because of my own arrogant stupidity... hehehehehehehehehe...

again, unless you have enuf experience, HAVE SOMEONE TEACH YOU FIRST... this will mean a big difference between getting stronger, leaner and meaner to getting injured and being a weak ass loser or even to the extent of eventually becoming a vegetable...

Very well said. I think most people lose sight of the fact that 99% of our job is overseeing people to correct potentially dangerous mistakes that can lead to very serious injury. It often can take 45 minutes to teach a guy safe dynamic rows, 20 minutes to teach proper squats, etc. This doesn't include the fact that we often have to help them for 3-4 days in a row before they have a competent grasp on everything...and then we still have to correct daily mistakes, often by chance.

At least when guys train with us (or even our long-time members and athletes), we can guide them. The newbies are at an advantage since they are surrounded by supportive and helpful people who will do anything for our system, especially by giving back and helping the new ones when the Coaches are distracted with something. This is not the case at most gyms since 99.9% will have never seen our methods before. Most people have never stopped to think that it's VERY rare to see guys doing free weight squats, standing military presses, deadlifts, dynamic rows, weighted pullups, etc. I think the only common exercise done regularly in all gyms is the bench press, and that is the least important exercise we prescribe.

Guys who are doing this on their own, following online advice only are at the mercy of their facility/gym...surrounded by people who will often have no clue what they are doing and well-meaning individuals who step in to "help" might lead the new trainee even further astray from the intentions of our program.

Ala kang legs? MGa 3 weeks dapat magpalit ka na. Pero dagdagan mo ng legs. Pero kulang na kulang talaga yan eh :)

Mahirap mag bigay ng recomended exercise not knowing yung background and not asesing U persnaly.

Kwento ka konti about:

Family history (mga sakit)

Sports mo.

Injury

Eating habits.

etc mga important

Family History- wala naman major sakit at hindi naman ako sakitin. Vitamins ko everyday ay Vit. B, Vit C 1000mg and Vit e 400iu.

Wala po akong sports maski na ano.

Wala naman injury. Madalas lang sumakit lower back ko pag nag buhat ako ng mabigat or mali pwesto sa pag tulog.

Mahina ako kumain.

mga 5'6" ako 118 to 120lbs lang.

Field work ang trabaho ko. Ayoko naman maging massive gusto ko lang yung pang model na katawan parang sila justin timberlake. yung payat na may muscle. heheheh. :D

medyo malaki din pala tyan ko.

Thanks!

For the past three months I've been doing free weights and really eat a lot to gain weight. I do take MASSIVE AMOUNT OF CARBS ON DIET-DAMING KANIN TALAGA. From 95 LBS. I am now 133 LBS. That makes me 7 lbs. close to my 140 lbs. goal (I actually plan to change it to 150 lbs.) Pero 140 muna for now.

I know the proper thing to do is to do your workout every other day. Kaso medyo naiinip na ako, so I started to do it on an everyday basis from last week. OK LANG PO BA YON? All of them are free weights exercise of 50 minutes to 1 hour. 30 lbs lang po yung weights. That is 15 lbs. per dumbell. I do not go to the gym. Sa bahay lang. One thing din na napansin ko is lumaki yung waistline ko. I now measure 32" from 29". IS THERE A WAY THAT I CAN MINIMIZE MY EXPANDING WAISTLINE. I know that this is inevitable if trying to gain weight right? Cause you also gain fat if you are trying to gain weight.

My questions

1. Ok lang po ba yung everyday yung workout?

2. How can i gain weight faster?

3. How can i minimize the gain in measure of my waistline while gaining weight?

Ego wat ego? Ikaw ang may apektado sa kin.

Im just sharing wat I do.

Training properly? Di ba proper naman na mag slow down ka kesa naman mag risk na bumalik yung injury?

Slow but surely. Iba ang trauma na pag naaalala mo na pinasok ka sa operating room.

Tulad nga na sabi ko, pang prepare lang yon. Di ako magagain ng aditional muscle or something. Im just practicing the correct form. Also niraramdam ko din yung shoulder ko.

Ms gusto ko magpaka safe muna.

One week pa Ill my post my real program. Pag nakita mo yon sure ako di ka uusok ilong mo. :) :D

pano ba yan oly dude paUUSUKIN daw ilong mo o... :lol:

guys, sino manok nyo? sino sa MERON sino sa WALA?

YaHOO! :evil:

Ala kang legs? MGa 3 weeks dapat magpalit ka na. Pero dagdagan mo ng legs. Pero kulang na kulang talaga yan eh :)

Mahirap mag bigay ng recomended exercise not knowing yung background and not asesing U persnaly.

Kwento ka konti about:

Family history (mga sakit)

Sports mo.

Injury

Eating habits.

etc mga important

Payat pero mdyo malaki tyan???

Manginginom ka ba tol????? :) :D

Mdyo concern ako sa madalas sumakit ang lower back mo. Kung cause yan ng workout baka mali ang form mo. Pde rin na underdevelop ang abs mo kaya di balance ang core mo.

Guidelines muna:

1. I advice na atleast 2 exercise each muscle group. Ok na yung 3 sets.

2. 40-50 min lang muna yung resistance workout mo. Atleast ma exercise mo each muscle group twice a week. Always have a one day off once a week.

3. Have a 5-10 min warm up before exercise at cool down after exercise. Sample ng warm up is walking ang bike. Yung natural lang na mdyo magraraise yung heartbeat mo for warm up at yung kung cool down magrerelax yung heartbeat mo.

4. Stretching after warm up to prevent injuries. Puro static stretchings lang or stretching na nakapose ko for 15secs. Whole body yon.

5. Always do the correct form muna before going heavy.

6. About sa food, kain ka ng fish, rice, wheat bread. As much as possible no seasonings, less oil / no oil. Ako kasi every 2 - 3 hours kung kumain. Pero puro snacks yon. Sa morning fish, the rest of the day wheat bread at pag may time magluto sa gabi nagfish ako. Inom ka din ng milk, yung high calcium low fat, one serving / day.

7. Ano pa ba kulang? Anyone wana ad up?

GO! andrean GO!

GO! andrean GO!

GO! andrean GO! GO! GO!

A-A-A.C.T.

I-I-I.O.N.

A.C.T.

I.O.N.

ACTION ACTION ACTION

YES! :mtc:

personal experience regarding that thin guy who wants to gain weight...

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THIN PERO MAY MUSCLE...

another thing, YOU CANNOT DEFINE WHAT YOU DO NOT HAVE...

Its like asking a baker to make bread without dough... unless your trainer is like jesus christ who can make water into wine, YOU CANNOT SHAPE MUSCLE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE MUSCLE IN THE FIRST PLACE...

Those guys who are well muscled pero sporting the thin look or physique used to be big... did everything they did to get big... as in... steroids, everything... then at one point, went into a crash diet or did drugs or s@%t load of diuretics... thats why they look that way... and believe me they can only maintain that look for no more than 3 weeks... or something like that...

I have a friend... i call him sampy... kasi his body is sooooo cut and defined, parang sampaloc yung braso niya... in any case, I thought he was all natural but then he admitted that at a certain point he did do steroids and all that stuff and got really big... he was so big in fact that he felt people respected him and all that... now he stopped and he's very well defined but thin...

moral of the story?

When you're thin THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT YOU CAN GET CUT WITHOUT GETTING BIG FIRST... NO WAY...

so again, get big, get strong, then when you have the proper foundation of strength and form, GET lean and MEAN!!! that is the right way...

For the past three months I've been doing free weights and really eat a lot to gain weight. I do take MASSIVE AMOUNT OF CARBS ON DIET-DAMING KANIN TALAGA. From 95 LBS. I am now 133 LBS. That makes me 7 lbs. close to my 140 lbs. goal (I actually plan to change it to 150 lbs.) Pero 140 muna for now.

I know the proper thing to do is to do your workout every other day. Kaso medyo naiinip na ako, so I started to do it on an everyday basis from last week. OK LANG PO BA YON? All of them are free weights exercise of 50 minutes to 1 hour. 30 lbs lang po yung weights. That is 15 lbs. per dumbell. I do not go to the gym. Sa bahay lang. One thing din na napansin ko is lumaki yung waistline ko. I now measure 32" from 29". IS THERE A WAY THAT I CAN MINIMIZE MY EXPANDING WAISTLINE. I know that this is inevitable if trying to gain weight right? Cause you also gain fat if you are trying to gain weight.

My questions

1. Ok lang po ba yung everyday yung workout?

2. How can i gain weight faster?

3. How can i minimize the gain in measure of my waistline while gaining weight?

1. depende... with your program, everyday, morning and afternoon okay lang... you're not loading enough...

2. Eat more but lift more... as in more... and more and more and more... The more you damage your muscles, the more they need to recuperate and the more our body will utilize what you eat to rebuild itself thuis you'll get bigger and you'll get stronger and you'll gain more weight...

3. Lift more so that whatever you eat is more inclined into repais and not into fat storage... heavier... more... more is always good when your'e trying to gain... kaya nga gains eh kasi more... you are lifting WAY TO LIGHT...

mas maganada to do pushups, pull ups lunges and the such... be creative.. maghanap ka nang sako... mag hanap ka ng backpack, lagay mo sa likod mo at lagyan mo ng mga bato then do squats... do something more...

BUT my best advice to you if you're serious about this, go to a gym... any gym... just go to one then have yerself taught by someone who knows more than you... then come back to us for advice...

Payat pero mdyo malaki tyan???

Manginginom ka ba tol????? :) :D

Mdyo concern ako sa madalas sumakit ang lower back mo. Kung cause yan ng workout baka mali ang form mo. Pde rin na underdevelop ang abs mo kaya di balance ang core mo.

Guidelines muna:

1. I advice na atleast 2 exercise each muscle group. Ok na yung 3 sets.

2. 40-50 min lang muna yung resistance workout mo. Atleast ma exercise mo each muscle group twice a week. Always have a one day off once a week.

3. Have a 5-10 min warm up before exercise at cool down after exercise. Sample ng warm up is walking ang bike. Yung natural lang na mdyo magraraise yung heartbeat mo for warm up at yung kung cool down magrerelax yung heartbeat mo.

4. Stretching after warm up to prevent injuries. Puro static stretchings lang or stretching na nakapose ko for 15secs. Whole body yon.

5. Always do the correct form muna before going heavy.

6. About sa food, kain ka ng fish, rice, wheat bread. As much as possible no seasonings, less oil / no oil. Ako kasi every 2 - 3 hours kung kumain. Pero puro snacks yon. Sa morning fish, the rest of the day wheat bread at pag may time magluto sa gabi nagfish ako. Inom ka din ng milk, yung high calcium low fat, one serving / day.

7. Ano pa ba kulang? Anyone wana ad up?

Ok. Thank you sir. :cool:

:cool:

Its like asking a baker to make bread without dough... unless your trainer is like jesus christ who can make water into wine, YOU CANNOT SHAPE MUSCLE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE MUSCLE IN THE FIRST PLACE...

Those guys who are well muscled pero sporting the thin look or physique used to be big... did everything they did to get big... as in... steroids, everything... then at one point, went into a crash diet or did drugs or s@%t load of diuretics... thats why they look that way... and believe me they can only maintain that look for no more than 3 weeks... or something like that...

I have a friend... i call him sampy... kasi his body is sooooo cut and defined, parang sampaloc yung braso niya... in any case, I thought he was all natural but then he admitted that at a certain point he did do steroids and all that stuff and got really big... he was so big in fact that he felt people respected him and all that... now he stopped and he's very well defined but thin...

moral of the story?

When you're thin THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT YOU CAN GET CUT WITHOUT GETTING BIG FIRST... NO WAY...

so again, get big, get strong, then when you have the proper foundation of strength and form, GET lean and MEAN!!! that is the right way...

Ok sir. Kaya nga nandito ako para makakuha ng tips and opinions sa inyo kasi madami pa ako dapat malaman sa pag workout. Thanks!

moral of the story?

HELL YEA!!!!!!

Scream it out brother!

I am SOOOOO FED UP with having to explain this concept to the millionth guy!! What I hate the most is how I'll explain it, and then he'll needle me with questions which basically tells me that he thinks I'm full of sh!t!

***the room falls silent as I finish punching holes in the wall in a rage and breaking sh!t I've been meaning to throw out***

Nobody wants to believe it that I was 115lbs at 5'10"...and then bulked up to as high as 215lbs over a 3 year period (after learning what the hell I was doing finally) to finally diet down to 155lbs, ultra-ripped. Even then I've been bulking and cutting to the point where I'm about 10lbs over my ultra-ripped weight of about 175lbs.

Even at our website, in the section for the training of men, we talk about how you cannot get lean and mean without putting on some fat for a period of time.

I was even corrected on this from one of our members last week. His example was of Brad Pitt for Fight Club. The tabloids had pictures of Brad Pitt when he was bulking up for Fight Club. Mr. Pitt had a GUT and looked basically like a hillbilly truckdriver.

But, of course, nobody wants to believe this. They think it's just "tabloid lies". Well it's the truth, people. When you see guys like Brad Pitt, the guy from Blade Trinity, most Calvin Klein underwear models, etc, you only see them when they are doing PHOTO SHOOTS.

They get ripped over a period of 8-12 months and they take DIURETICS for the photoshoot. I've already had at least a dozen male and FEMALE models ask me how they can use diuretics. Some of these models have competed in BIG local competitions like MTV, for example. Again, you people are looking at individuals in a chemically enhanced state for a period of 1 HOUR of their lives.

YOU CANNOT LOOK LIKE THEM unless you are willing to do what it takes to look like them.

It follows:

Get big, (FAT) and then get ripped. For that extra edge, you'll need to drop excess water for a day or two.

That's it.

As EQUUS said, you CANNOT define what you DO NOT HAVE.

Is it clear yet?

Somehow I think there is a huge blind spot with respect to our posts for the average reader. :wacko:

Correction on my last post:

I meant to get ripped over a period of 8-12 weeks.

To all of the bodybuilding magazine readers, this is the purpose of the "cutting phase".

Here is the abridged version of what we do at Eclipse:

After Phase 1, 2, and 3, the tail end of Phase 3 (after you plateau on the first part of Phase 3) is where you'll drop the weight about 10lbs on average, and then focus on doing 10 sets of 10 reps, 8 sets of 8 reps, or 10 sets of 6 reps, and maintaining as much muscle and strength as possible while gradually lowering your calories.

What we've experienced is that over a period of 4-8 weeks, the average person will retain 80% of the muscle and strength that they've gained from the first 3 phases while shedding all of the fat.

Hence, lean and mean....and MUCH bigger and stronger (and ripped) as a net gain.

Looking good is a long, ugly process.

Just like cosmetic surgery. You only see stars after the months of healing has occured. I even dated a former singer/model who has had a nose job, chin, job, eye job, boob job, lipo, whole-body skin whitining, etc. Her daughter told me that her mother (my ex) was basically out of the limelight for about 6 months. She couldn't smile or move her eyebrows for almost 8 months until the last of the swelling had gone down.

Another singer I dated (other than the one I talked about above) had similar procedures and said that she dropped out of life for about 5 months. Only her closest friends and family saw her before everything healed.

(Don't ask me how I got involved with back-to-back singers...I still can't figure that out :blink: )

LESSON: YOU DON'T SEE PEOPLE UNTIL THEY WANT YOU TO SEE THEM...MEANING AT THEIR BEST!

Edited by Eclipseguy
i tink magagawaan nila oly at eg ng paraan yan lalo na kung meron ng eclipse regulars na nakaatira din sa bulacan :D

sana nga. ill try to find a way also. thanks.

hope to see you guys soon. ot na ako.

para di ot:

@turboneticssx8, tama sila - you should gain weight muna, before when i was around 90-100lbs, nag gym din ako pero it didnt work. two months lang tinigil ko na. kasi yung eating habits ko problem ko, wala masyado gana kumain o kaya hindi healthy yung food na kinakain ko.

last year lang ako started gaining weight nung tinutukan ko habit ko ng pagkain (pero di ako pumupunta ng gym nun). 1 cup rice sa morning, 2 cups sa tanghali and sa gabi. may snack pa yun in between. though hindi ko alam kung anu-ano yung mga good and healthy foods, basta kain ko lang makita ko sa ref.

nung tumataba na ako, saka ako naging conscious sa kinakain ko.. though di ko pa rin alam kung ano proper diet, take ko na lang advice nila like if i take a regular can of corned beef, i should also take about 3 eggs.

Edited by devlin_acura

Many used to think getting their dream physique is as easy as doing biceps curls and ab crunches. Bodybuilding is not a mere game or sport, it's a lifestyle. It will take a ton of discipline, perseverance, patience, motivation etc. to get the body you desire.

3 main aspects of bodybuilding:

Proper diet

Proper training

Adequate rest

If you failed in just one, stop dreaming of getting ripped.

HELL YEA!!!!!!

Scream it out brother!

I am SOOOOO FED UP with having to explain this concept to the millionth guy!! What I hate the most is how I'll explain it, and then he'll needle me with questions which basically tells me that he thinks I'm full of sh!t!

***the room falls silent as I finish punching holes in the wall in a rage and breaking sh!t I've been meaning to throw out***

Nobody wants to believe it that I was 115lbs at 5'10"...and then bulked up to as high as 215lbs over a 3 year period (after learning what the hell I was doing finally) to finally diet down to 155lbs, ultra-ripped. Even then I've been bulking and cutting to the point where I'm about 10lbs over my ultra-ripped weight of about 175lbs.

Even at our website, in the section for the training of men, we talk about how you cannot get lean and mean without putting on some fat for a period of time.

I was even corrected on this from one of our members last week. His example was of Brad Pitt for Fight Club. The tabloids had pictures of Brad Pitt when he was bulking up for Fight Club. Mr. Pitt had a GUT and looked basically like a hillbilly truckdriver.

But, of course, nobody wants to believe this. They think it's just "tabloid lies". Well it's the truth, people. When you see guys like Brad Pitt, the guy from Blade Trinity, most Calvin Klein underwear models, etc, you only see them when they are doing PHOTO SHOOTS.

They get ripped over a period of 8-12 months and they take DIURETICS for the photoshoot. I've already had at least a dozen male and FEMALE models ask me how they can use diuretics. Some of these models have competed in BIG local competitions like MTV, for example. Again, you people are looking at individuals in a chemically enhanced state for a period of 1 HOUR of their lives.

YOU CANNOT LOOK LIKE THEM unless you are willing to do what it takes to look like them.

It follows:

Get big, (FAT) and then get ripped. For that extra edge, you'll need to drop excess water for a day or two.

That's it.

As EQUUS said, you CANNOT define what you DO NOT HAVE.

Is it clear yet?

Somehow I think there is a huge blind spot with respect to our posts for the average reader. :wacko:

Ok. Point taken. Thanks!

Definitely get big first then lean out later. You definitely want to start doing squats since I have yet to meet a person who doesn't do squats and has showed me an impressive physique. Also, a guy who doesn't train his legs looks like a person with polio

Now about some guys giving advice on the boards, let the buyer beware.. Some guys keep posting and giving advice when they themselves haven't gotten respectable results yet, worst off they are nothing but glorified supplement dealers, yet have not even felt what it is to squat near 300 lbs raw or pull 315 off the floor... YOU KNOW WHO YOU AR SO BACK THE F--K OFF since you still need more "IRON TIME". No pun intended but again, not knowing what to do is curable, knowing something yet refusing to listen to the truth is terminal

Ego wat ego? Ikaw ang may apektado sa kin.

Im just sharing wat I do.

Training properly? Di ba proper naman na mag slow down ka kesa naman mag risk na bumalik yung injury?

Slow but surely. Iba ang trauma na pag naaalala mo na pinasok ka sa operating room.

Tulad nga na sabi ko, pang prepare lang yon. Di ako magagain ng aditional muscle or something. Im just practicing the correct form. Also niraramdam ko din yung shoulder ko.

Ms gusto ko magpaka safe muna.

One week pa Ill my post my real program. Pag nakita mo yon sure ako di ka uusok ilong mo. :) :D

You call doing upright rows after getting a shoulder injury proper? Cmon you're an engineering student so you must have brains, these exercises are DANGEROUS as they impinge your rotator cuffs so you can wreck your shoulder again.

I'm sure your real program won't be anything close to eye candy and unless you drop your bodybuilding ACE hardware AFPP is the best mentality, you're not gonna go anywhere within the next 5 years.

Ser wag nyo po gawan ng program.

Delakado mag recomend ng program kung di mo po nakikita ng personal yung person. Sympre pag post lang may tendency na di nila sabihin lahat ng totoo at lahat ng imprtnt infos

Post advice at experiences na lang po.

I know what I'm doing since THIS IS MY JOB!! so stop lecturing me kid.