Build A Model Body!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone here tried Insanity workout videos ni Shaun T? I guess kung makakaya mo syang tapusin lahat ng vids baka maging fit and strong ung katawan unfortunately mahirap sya pero I guess mahirap naman talaga maachieve ung magandang katawan. It's not for everyone, so as discipline and consistency.

first and foremost, u need to know what you really want to achieve, and then discipline your mind, then body.

cause when the mind says u feel lazy today or just do it tomorrow kind of thing? then am tellin you, you wont get anywhere.

nobody can say its simple, no sir! its a matter of battling with yourself, what and when you're gonna start, what you're gonna eat, when u gotta stop, etc...

but when you are determined to your goal, you wont mind what others would say about u, but mind what you yourself would say.cause the only enemy u have at this point, is yourself.

just keep pushing.

Genetics..eto yung mga tao na skinny na kahit anong kain payat so nagpapa bulk up lang

and of course those peeps are being paid to have that body type..kahit naman ako siguro gaganda katawan kung income generating hahaha..i remember when Taylor Lautner almost lost his role as jacob kasi di fit sa character nya yung body nya

and started working out..boom nauso yung mala wolf na katawan hahaha..

Genetics..eto yung mga tao na skinny na kahit anong kain payat so nagpapa bulk up lang

and of course those peeps are being paid to have that body type..kahit naman ako siguro gaganda katawan kung income generating hahaha..i remember when Taylor Lautner almost lost his role as jacob kasi di fit sa character nya yung body nya

and started working out..boom nauso yung mala wolf na katawan hahaha..

totally agree...wolf!

• 1 month later...

1. lose your day job.

2. sleep early, wake up early

3. hit the gym early morning

4. night time swim or stretch.

5. controlled amounts of protein. lose carbo

6. avoid fats whenever possible

7. determination

8. perseverance

9. patience

10. do not stop. never stop.

i agree with all the items stated.

Just stay fit and healthy, each one of us has our own design, no need to copy the body of others, Model Body is just a propaganda that everyone should have this kind of body, where as in reality everyone's body is unique and we should not discriminate others for not having a Model Body.

Just stay fit and healthy, each one of us has our own design, no need to copy the body of others, Model Body is just a propaganda that everyone should have this kind of body, where as in reality everyone's body is unique and we should not discriminate others for not having a Model Body.

There's really no harm in copying another's physique. It's not that one would be able to copy that exactly, but it is something to aspire to. It is a goal and a motivation in order to get to that physique you want in time.

• 2 weeks later...

Kaya naman.

Yun lang magastos.

One I learned recently is you can design and change your body to as you wanted to be.

Yun lang...

Una.

You have to have time.

For:

1. Working out.

Naniniwala ako na yung 1hr sa gym ay hindi sapat para makumpleto mo ang program mo.

2. Meal Prep

Madali lang naman. Actually, mas madali kesa mag isip ng food na kakainin mo araw araw. The thing is, some of the ingredients sa diet mo, hindi available sa suking tindahan. Ex. Greek yogurt.

3. Sleep

It requires the muscle to recuperate at least 6-8 hours of rest. Tanong? Sa traffic sa EDSA, anong oras ka dapat magising para hindi malate sa work.

Pangalawa, kelangan mo ng ANDA (money)

1. Gym Membership --- unless me nagregalo sayo ng complete set up ng smithe machine, tapos threadmill, dumbells, barbells and cable pulls, di mo kelangan mag gym.

Eh diba magdedesign ka nga ng katawan mo? Kelangan mga yan kasi parang mga carving tools mga yan. Kung takbo takbo ka lang, youll.get lean pero wala yung v shape na gusto mo.

2. Diet (Dito! Gastos man!)

Bukod sa budget mo sa food ng family mo, hiwalay yung sayo. Yung budget ng buong family mo, sa meal prep mo lang yun.

Kung gusto mo pang mas mabilis, hala... me whey protein ka pa, me BCAA pa, me amino acids pa at sangkatutak na supplements. Grabe.

Sa katulad namen nagpapayat, me Green Tea, L Carnitine, Garcinia (yan di ko afford kaya di ako nagamit na niyan) at kung ano ano pa.

Pero ako ay JERF (Just Eat Real Food) advocate.

3. Pamasahe / Pang gas pa gym

Minsan mas magastos pa siya kesa sa gym membership mismo.

Ayan.

Kung meron ka naman time at pera, kaya mo naman yan.

Sipag, tsaga at consistency lang.

Magkakasama lahat yan.

Kaso ako, sipag at tsaga lang eh! Hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 9 months later...

< accidentally achieving model body. [not intentional]

diet [calorie counting, low carb] and exercise [pure resistance training, no cardio].

waistline down from 40 to 34 ngayon. yung top 2 abs ko lumabas na. slow wait for the next set of abs to come out.

not hungry or weak throughout the week.

newbie pa ako, 6 months into training.

Guest k E i J i 👻

< accidentally achieving model body. [not intentional]

diet [calorie counting, low carb] and exercise [pure resistance training, no cardio].

waistline down from 40 to 34 ngayon. yung top 2 abs ko lumabas na. slow wait for the next set of abs to come out.

not hungry or weak throughout the week.

newbie pa ako, 6 months into training.

Wow

• 5 months later...

Been on the fitness trend for 2 years now. At first i just do whatever, workout and eat whatever i want. Then a few friends helped me out and told me to adjust my diet and training program.

Started calorie counting (myfitnesspal app), doing time under tension workout, and HIIT (High intensity interval training)

Went from 210 Lbs 25% fat to 185 Lbs 15% fat. From 39 waistline to 36. Still ongoing progress but i noticed my strength has increased. Tried (still trying) to avoid comfort eating and sweets plus high carb food. Went for more lean meat and veggies. Its all about control and discipline.

• 3 weeks later...

A "model body" is one that is aesthetically pleasing. It's not propaganda (srsly? lmao). People wants to look good, whether it's the shape of their body which requires a lot of effort, their hair, or even their face with makeup or cosmetic surgery. There's nothing wrong with wanting to look better and showing others you have the determination to achieve what so little can.

• 3 months later...