The Nissan Owners Thread

• 2 weeks later...
In my opinion, bulok ang NISSAN. I sent an email complaint to their philippine and central headquarters about the Nissan Frontier we got last 2004. Hardly used sya actually, 20thou kilometers lang tinakbo since nabili. nabale yung tubo ng exhaust sa may muffler dun mismo sa stock welding part nya. masyado kasing ma vibrate talaga yung vehicle

i don't understand bakit hinde na spot ng engineering yun

bulok talaga!

i even got a chance to drop by their plant sa laguna. nakakatawa even the people who work there make not good comments about their product. tsk tsk. that bad talaga

just inform your friends para hinde rin sila magsisi

thanks.

hmm are we talking about the japanese owners or the filipino owners? 2 kc may hawak ng nissan here. the SUVS and the cars. one is owned by japanese the other is filpino-chinese i just forgot which is which.

its UMC (universal motors) mostly for nissan utility vehicles while NMPI (nissan motors phils) mostly for cars.

but which one is owned by the japanese with the fully automated system to make the cars while the other is owned by the filipino-chinese family that still mainly uses manual production

all the sedan car of nissan is by the taiwan group and the suv by the japanese .

hmmmm...i'll just double check it. i'm acquainted with one of the factory owners but theyre not taiwanese. met them a few times over the years and get to hang out with the children whenever theyre in town but we avoid talking about their fam business.

Finally, Nissan goes back to the days when they proudly put the 4DSC sticker on the Maximas. I remember the Maxima being mentioned on the same breath as the BMW 535i back in the early 90s as the definitive sports sedan. (It was a really long time ago...since the Ford Taurus SHO won a comparo with the Maxima and 535i.) Except for the funky headlamp design, this should go head to head with the Camry, Accord, Fusion, and Malibu.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I never heard of a successful engine swap sa Xtrail before, pero would it be possible for it to run with SR20DET?

kasi I heard from Nissan UN that they've tried swapping in a cefiro's V6 sa Xtrail, pero laging 1st gear lang it wouldn't shift up daw according to them.. So I was wondering if an SR20DET would fit sa A/T ng Xtrail pagpalit lang ng bell housing?

And what could the problem be with the transmission kung bakit ayaw mag shift? And pwede din ba ung dating ECT ng QR20DE lipat sa SR20DET?

In my opinion, bulok ang NISSAN. I sent an email complaint to their philippine and central headquarters about the Nissan Frontier we got last 2004.

yah, don't like there service either.. sa Nissan UN we bought an Xtrail, it's an SUV pero hindi naman siya pwede daan sa onteng baha lang.. pumutok ang airbag due to a probable damaged sensor na hindi nacheck sa previous repair sa accident.. then they don't want to fix it and pinapabayad pa kame sa insurance which na fault nila, dilikado sa safety issue yun, hintay pa sila na tawag kame ng lawyer.. I even sent an email din sa headquarters ng Nissan mismo.. then after they check the under chassis to prove na see kung nabangga may nakita ding tagas ng oil sa maliit sa punit sa gomma sa may front axel which last time involved sa unang accident supposedly napalitan na nila pero hindi, at hindi pa rin nila umaayos un while fixing the airbag rin, pinacheck ko sa sariling kong mechanic, saka ko lang nakita na hindi pa rin napalitan..

• 2 weeks later...
I never heard of a successful engine swap sa Xtrail before, pero would it be possible for it to run with SR20DET?

kasi I heard from Nissan UN that they've tried swapping in a cefiro's V6 sa Xtrail, pero laging 1st gear lang it wouldn't shift up daw according to them.. So I was wondering if an SR20DET would fit sa A/T ng Xtrail pagpalit lang ng bell housing?

And what could the problem be with the transmission kung bakit ayaw mag shift? And pwede din ba ung dating ECT ng QR20DE lipat sa SR20DET?

i believe it can be posible, AFAIK merong mga xtrail na merong sr20de blacktop neovvl