The Nissan Owners Thread

Which is a better pick sa tingin niyo? GTR34 Skyline or 350Z? Juz both love them kasi e... Skyline for performance siguro but Im deceived by the looks of Z...

350Z's engine is from an luxury vehicle, medyo tuned lang.. while skyline have a very good technology and can deliver so much more but seems to be a bit heavy for performance.. looks, yep ganda ng Z, pero nagagandahan din ako R34 at S15..

ung bagong skyline, parang pinag halo itsura ng Z at GTR.

post-133290-1198346338.jpg

post-133290-1198346424.jpg

post-133290-1198346517.jpg

for my dad, pickups and provincial based pubic buses, nothing beats nissan basta brand new.alagaan m lang,hindi ka ipapasubo. based from experienced. but for me i dont like nissan at all..haha.. pag nasip ko kasi nissan esp pag sa mga commercial vehicles, parang lage silang huli sa technology but for the big ones like buses, i salute nissan.

Edited by mr. john
Guest Short Circuit®

good evening nissan owners. would like to ask if any of you have an idea on the prevailing market price of a 2nd hand Nissan Vanette? amplanning on getting one. am looking for models '98 up. also, would like to get your feedbacks too.

Guest Short Circuit®

good evening nissan owners. would like to ask if any of you have an idea on the prevailing market price of a 2nd hand Nissan Vanette? amplanning on getting one. am looking for models '98 up. also, would like to get your feedbacks too.

In my opinion, bulok ang NISSAN. I sent an email complaint to their philippine and central headquarters about the Nissan Frontier we got last 2004. Hardly used sya actually, 20thou kilometers lang tinakbo since nabili. nabale yung tubo ng exhaust sa may muffler dun mismo sa stock welding part nya. masyado kasing ma vibrate talaga yung vehicle

i don't understand bakit hinde na spot ng engineering yun

bulok talaga!

i even got a chance to drop by their plant sa laguna. nakakatawa even the people who work there make not good comments about their product. tsk tsk. that bad talaga

just inform your friends para hinde rin sila magsisi

thanks.

In my opinion, bulok ang NISSAN. I sent an email complaint to their philippine and central headquarters about the Nissan Frontier we got last 2004. Hardly used sya actually, 20thou kilometers lang tinakbo since nabili. nabale yung tubo ng exhaust sa may muffler dun mismo sa stock welding part nya. masyado kasing ma vibrate talaga yung vehicle

i don't understand bakit hinde na spot ng engineering yun

bulok talaga!

i even got a chance to drop by their plant sa laguna. nakakatawa even the people who work there make not good comments about their product. tsk tsk. that bad talaga

just inform your friends para hinde rin sila magsisi

thanks.

instead of sending emails, why not drive it to one of their dealers? depende iyan sa maintenance. we have a fleet of nissan frontiers 2003 models. about 35 units used for business,and these are used in the province. rough roads,mountain side roads, etc. but we have never encountered major problems. just regular maintenance like oil change,etc. we are using nissan pickups since 1996. and these are replaced after 4-5 years of used. with an average mileage of up to 160,000km+. and right now, our frontiers are now being sold and replaced by the Navarra. its all in the maintenance. Peace

Edited by mr. john

I've never owned a Nissan. Mostly Honda or Toyota ang mga sasakyan namin. My current ride is a Honda CRV.

But I'm planning to buy a second hand Nissan Verita for color-coding days. I really like its vintage look ala-Mini Cooper. Gusto ko talaga ito as a toy car.

Trouble is, I understand this model was completely imported from Taiwan and was never manufactured here. That tells me, all the spare parts have to be imported.

Question lang to any Nissan Verita owners out there...gaano ba talaga kahirap ang maintenance nitong model na ito? Availability of spare parts and collision parts? Casa lang ba talaga meron parts? What about price? And if parts have to be imported pa, gaano katagal ang waiting time?

Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Can anyone who owns the Nissan Frontier Navarra give some feedback.

The 4 by 4 is 175 ps horsepower. I am wondering how is it that it is so powerful and

yet its max speed is only 160kph

Is is bumpy like the nissan pathfinder. It is bumpy becos of the shock absorber. But I still

feel that they can help reduce the bump.

Also it is really expensive at 1.3million pesos. Am I quoting the right prize?

Also any new discovery about the navarra compared to its predecessor

Hi,

The 4 by 4 is 175 ps horsepower. I am wondering how is it that it is so powerful and

Is is bumpy like the nissan pathfinder. It is bumpy becos of the shock absorber. But I still

The Nissan Navara is actually featured in the January-February issue of Top Gear Philippines.

With a new breed of two 2.5 litre diesel engines, the new Nissan Navara muscles to the front of its class for performance. The second generation common rail turbodiesel produces an impressive 171hp and a huge 403Nm of torque (both class leading).

Designed in tandem with the recently launched Pathfinder, the Navara is built at Nissan's Barcelona factory.

The new Navara has a refined independent front suspension system featuring double wishbones and coil springs. This is teamed with a rigid axle and over slung leaf springs at the rear, designed to provide the best possible payload levels while, with an interior that's exceptionally spacious, comfortable and comprehensively equipped, the Navara provides SUV-like ride handling & comfort.

The new Navara provides the best load area in its class - more practical, and with well over a metre between the wheelarches to accommodate those bulky loads.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi,

bigger gears = more hauling power = lower top speed + not very aerodynamic because it is not made for speed