The Nissan Owners Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

sa CASA mo na dalhin yan. Nissan Gallery....look for jun - service advisor.

i had a bad experience with nissan casa(mantrade).. i own a super touring nissan (love this car!!!).. brought it at casa last july to check the hard start, aircon and minor electrical problems. they quoted me to fix the car for almost 100k WTF!!! when i decided not to proceed with the service, they released my car without putting back the parts they removed... F@#KING SH#T!!! (i was about to whoop the ass of the mechanic).. and they still owe me an engine detail, which they didnt did. (i dont remember if it was jun)

after that, i called a friend to ask for his trusted mechanic.. (this guy graduated from detroit USA and licensed mechanic) he fixed my car and i only paid Php. 300 service fee and php. 700 for the parts (i tried to give more for the service fee but he refuses and told he doesnt accept tip (where can you find a mechanic with this kind of principles) .. and until now the car is doin great, even went to tagaytay last wed.

p.s. my old mechanic died thats why i went to casa.

i had a bad experience with nissan casa(mantrade).. i own a super touring nissan (love this car!!!).. brought it at casa last july to check the hard start, aircon and minor electrical problems. they quoted me to fix the car for almost 100k WTF!!! when i decided not to proceed with the service, they released my car without putting back the parts they removed... F@#KING SH#T!!! (i was about to whoop the ass of the mechanic).. and they still owe me an engine detail, which they didnt did. (i dont remember if it was jun)

after that, i called a friend to ask for his trusted mechanic.. (this guy graduated from detroit USA and licensed mechanic) he fixed my car and i only paid Php. 300 service fee and php. 700 for the parts (i tried to give more for the service fee but he refuses and told he doesnt accept tip (where can you find a mechanic with this kind of principles) .. and until now the car is doin great, even went to tagaytay last wed.

p.s. my old mechanic died thats why i went to casa.

This is the reason why I never bring my car to the casa anymore after the warranty period.

• 1 month later...

Currently driving Sentra GSX QG16DE 1600 stock engine MT. Too early to do an engine swap, ok pa engine nya but I just want to tweak the performance a bit.

What simple and basic engine modifications would be recommended? Where can I go to to get these modifications done to my car?

^_^

I just got my nissan navarra 4x4 automatic transmission. Love it.

Much better than the pathfinder I used to own. More powerful.

Just recently it was fully loaded behind and I don't feel any drag at

all. I was surprised, pleasantly surprised. LOVE IT

Same feedback from my friend who has the same vehicle. Bigger than its predecessor and much comfortable too

We have this Nissan Murano here in Qatar for more than 5 years now and it still serves us great. The only thing is its gas consumption, lucky for us though we are here in a country that gas is cheaper than water otherwise we will be carrying our car on our back during traffic. As to the A/C, Nissan is still the best. Even during the peak months of summer where we usually reach 50 deg or more still is very reliable compared to our friend's SUVs like (CRV, Sta Fe, Prado, Pajero, Outlander, Envoy, & Trailblazer). Most of them are complaining about their A/Cs and 2 of which had already replaced their compressor. Overall, if given another chance to buy our next car, we will definitely still get a Nissan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

right now im owning a nissan navara 4x4 pick up and im having a great time with it. its 3 years of age now but the suspension still intact, fuel consumption is 9-11km/ltr city driving 10-14km/ltr when i go to the province (the freaking tricycles in maharlika high way is such pain in the butt, you overtake one then another one will be on your way) but if i go nlex all the way it can go 14km/ltr. ( i did a little experiment tour de nlex where in i filled up my tank in nlex shell of asia, all the way to valenzuela then back to shell of asia, same pump, automatic stop option when filling up) the height and width of navara is in harmony, stirring in curving roads while doing 100kph is a breeze (i changed my tires to bridgestone dueler A/T 9/10/11, added height and meaner look for navara). with all these im planning to use this truck for four more years with respect to some modification to suspension (our family car is a 5yr old first gen fortuner with old man emo suspension can outclass even the new ones today) hope this can be some sort of source of ideas and info. btw, i often do off roading with this truck when i go to our family farm in n.ecija at least three times a month, the off road condition there is by category of the off roads enthusiast is minimal (long kilometers of dusty off roads with a couple of hill like humps and muddy terrain during rains, typical probinsya)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Used to own a Series 3 SS saloon MT - matigas ang clutch pedal than usual..

Had an Exalta STA - lakas naman sa gaso pero ganda ng interior..

Parang mas maganda performance ng Utility Vehicles nila kesa sa sedans.

Maganda sa Nissan yung paint job, shiny kahit sa mga singit2 and super lamig ng aircon..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

https://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/watch-a-2-000-hp-nissan-gt-r-thrash-lamborghinis-to-win--king-of-the-streets-155019333.html

Watch a 2,000-hp Nissan GT-R thrash Lamborghinis to win "King of the Streets"

fdced310-4e39-11e4-951e-8b11381f8edc_jhserez2.jpg By Justin Hyde 23 hours ago Motoramic

In theory, building a unlimited street-legal race car is pretty simple. You add parts to boost horsepower, run until something breaks, fix it and repeat. In practice, massaging machines up to 2,000 hp out of regular production models requires years of dedication and a high level of engineering expertise — which is why head-up racing events like the Texas Invitational often feature the same handful of shops battling for top prizes.

Last weekend, the fall Texas Invitational held its King of the Streets competition that drew 42 of the highest-power Lamborghinis, Vipers and Nissan GT-Rs available. This year's winner: the Alpha Omega GT-R of AMS Performance, driven and built by Ivan Phipps, featuring at least 2,000 hp from the 3.8-liter twin-turbo V-6, enough power to set a new 1/4-mile record for a GT-R at 7.7 seconds/186 mph.

• 1 month later...