How Do You Keep Yourself Young

As Asians, we are fortunate enough to have relatively youthful-looking skin as compared to our caucasian brothers and sisters. I guess fresh air, good eating habits, proper hydration, exercise, and enough sleep will help keep you young. However, I also believe that a lot of it also depends on your attitude and outlook on life. Hanging out with younger people also helps, as you get to think like them, do the things they do, wear what they wear, etc.

Guest Xfilemanx2001

Excercise more. This includes:

- going to the gym to tone your muscles and cardio. I lift lighter weighs but slower and more reps;

- power walking during lunch instead of taking heavy meals (opt for smaller spread out meals during the day). I eat 5 little meals the entire day, and have dinner at 6pm at the latest. I cut down on greasy food too.

- Have a regiment of sports. I play basketball, badminton, outrigger racing, scuba diving, golf, and biking.

Give more time to yourself.

- Relax and take a break during the work day. Take a little stroll down the park.

- Listen to Jazz or any easy listening music hehehe!

- Surround yourself with beautiful and vibrant young (even young at heart) positive people.

- Engage in debates/discussions about current events, history, or whatever you fancy.

• 2 weeks later...

1) drink lots of fluids especially fruit juices and water

2) regular exercise (again)

3) reward myself sometimes (ex. buying things you like, etc...

4) eating only when HUNGRY

5) good night's sleep (staying up late burns muscle tissue,

including the important facial and neck muscles - cause

skin to SAG).

6) (again) sunsreen

wala yan sa lolo ko, going 98 yrs.old this dec.2007, not yet bedridden, uses only crutches when walking and the only sickness he has is glaucoma. his secret, women, he's not a playboy though but one-at-a-time woman man. two years ago he still got married to a 56 years old widow.

Aside from women, the other reasons are, he drinks enough water daily, he doesn't have a vice, he only eats fruits and vegetables(rarely eats meat) but drinks coffee everyday and keeps himself busy mentally and physically always. And mind you, he doesn't take vitamins and medicines. He believes everything our body needs is in the food we eat, we just have to know what is right for us.

i quit smoking.

i try to exercise regularly.

i usually eat fish and veggies lang. i try to avoid eating pork.

started to practice drinking water more...dati kasi coffee and sodas usually.

i like being up to date when it comes to clothing.

my wife buys me products to use for my face...(i hate this part coz tamad ako maglagay ng stuff sa face ko)

although im just 20yrs old.,inaalagaan ko na yung sarili ko para d me magmukahng nanang agad..hehehe..i dont smoke,drink,i dont tke drugs,,im just addict to sex..thats all

haha! tama yan! nakakabata nga ang sex.. :thumbsupsmiley:

ako nagpupunta ng gym pra nman pagpawisan..di na ko makapagbasketball, nyt shift kasi ako. la ko makalaro pagumaga,. chaka same dn kay wynona..wahehe..

• 2 weeks later...