• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Motoring For Dummies - All Your Car & Driving Questions Answered H

hi guys, happy new year!

may iniwan sa amin na kotse, tapos ginagamit ko sya, gusto ko i service pero di ko alam kung papaano kasi ngayon lang ako na encounter ng ganitong engine tapos di naman ako mahilig mag tinker ng kotse drive lang ako ng drive. ito yung picture ng engine:

I believe it is a 4A-FE engine that is TURBO-CHARGED. Usually that type of engine is installed on a Corolla 93-97 model.

I sometimes tinker with my engine (A corolla as well) but I have never tried doing some tinkering on a turbo-charged engine.

If you are unsure as to how to touch things with that car, have it serviced by a knowledgeable mechanic. I suggest you go see the folks at CAR ZONE corner Del Monte and Banawe Sts in Quezon City. Tell them your complaints and they will check it out for you in front of you. You can also wait for it to be finished.

Note ko lang pre, looks like the engine needs some washing.

hey,

salamat sa info, nka turbo charged nga sya kya dko alam kung anong ang proper way to service and tune up the engine. wla naman akong complaint, ganda nga ng takbo, gusto klang ma-service sya. Naiilang ako magpa engine wash kasi dati nag pawash na ako may mga nabasa na di dapat nabasa, nawalan ako ng busina at warning sound pag nag back up ako.

thanks! happy new year!

Ive always been a bit of a DIY guy when it comes to my car... I like to fiddle with it as much as i can :)

and if alam ko nman gawin as much as possible I want to do it myself... nakakadala din kasi mga ibang mekaniko, bara bara kung gumawa e, at pag katapos gawin, lilinisin mo pa lhat ng nahawakan, napahiran ng grasa o kung anuman, kaya parang ganun din :)

when it comes to bodyshops allen isidro pa rin is the best....

but you can also try other good body shops like clifford, kai, drop it, etc...

just be straight forward on what you want them to do with your car... remmber mag tanong tanong din muna for price difrence and quality of their craftsmanship b4 you enter into any deal...

gud luck :cool:

• 2 weeks later...