Be Honest, Have You Hurt Someone?why? How?

Every day for the past 22 months, he consistently greet me in the morning with, "I love you" even when we're not a couple. He's been courting me for a while now but my heart just can't find a reason to love him back. This morning he gave me a call and sounded to be in the verge of tears, begging me to accept his love. And I said, "I'm sorry, I can never love you the way you want me to..." I wish I had another way of saying it...

I'm sorry for hurting you...

yes my 3rd ex... she caught me cheating.... all my fault of course....

last gf for 2 weeks.... promised i will be there for her but because she was abusing my kindness to her... i decided to just dump all support to her.... i'm so sorry... but too much na kse... and i never saw her appreciate my efforts towards her... again another one sided affair.... so sad talaga....

do not want to repeat it again.... i hope this time hindi ako nagkamali sa pagpili

Edited by gilghost

Yes. We were like a couple pending many intimate and sweet moments. We talked long hours over the night while cuddling. We made love like there was no tomorrow. Unfortunately, nobody knows about us because I am already taken.

I just hate it when I see her cry. Breaks my heart into a million pieces. If she only knew I am also hurting so much because of the situation.

I am sorry, my goodnight girl. I will forever hold your memory in my heart.

Stupid question but do remember that the wisest of men ask the stupid questions bwahahahha :boo:

Be Honest, Have you hurt someone? Why? How?

quite stupid thing i did.....i met a holland woman, also working in china, i noticed that she is quite lonely too, so i offered her my friendship, so it went well, we usually go to dinner, drink beer,....until i get so naughty in one night, while watching movie together, i kissed her.....thats the biggest mistake that i did.anyway we havent gone all the way , not yet....until she went to a business meeting in one of the province here in china, that i get so "jealous?" and i dont know why, because she is with a chinese guy during the week, ...anyway, as soon as she arrived in her apartment, kc we live just across 2 streets, i went to her apartment that night, the weather was cold, kc kakaulan lang, tapos very late na around midnight, ..."man what was i thinking that night?" maybe the loneliness got into me, or horney lang ako hehe >=D anyway whatever my reason is, i felt so bad about it...well you guess it, big explosion ...kaboom =].....well thats it, now she hunts me kc akala nya may "love" involve, pero have no guts to tell her that i just get my guard down, and not use my brain but my emotion lang =[....so i hurt her for my irresponsibility =[

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest biancaanne

I've hurt many people recently. The saddest part is that most of them don't know I'm hurting them.

I've shamed my mom because she raised me to be a good Christian, wife, mother, and daughter. I am none of the above. I don't go to church, but I believe that I am still spiritual. I may not be moral, but neither am I amoral. I cannot be immoral, because of this belief. I have not been a good wife, but I know I am a good provider. I am not a good mother, because I have not been blessed with a child yet. I have not been blessed with a marriage capable of supporting a child or two, lest my sincere wishes to raise one or two of my own flesh and blood. I am not a good daughter, because I would rather sleep, than travel to Baguio and listen to my mom complain about my dad. I would rather waste my energy on sleepless days, posting on MTC, rather than spending a few hours listening to my mom rant.

I've hurt my younger brother, my only sibling. I'm supposed to be "Ate"...but he has always been "Kuya" to me.

I've hurt my partner because I'm sticking it out with him because of my different definitions of "love". My love for him has turned out to be altruistic. Isn't it supposed to be consumate (referring back to Sternberg's Triangular Theory of Love)? I can see myself growing old with him, being his companion for life. But now that I'm still young, and the clock is ticking, how can I survive a marriage that solely lives on companionship and commitment without any passion? I've hurt him because I'm still here even if I'm cheating on him.

I've hurt you, my dear, because I refuse to be just your friend. I've hurt you because I allow you to see the pain in my eyes when I know I can be much stronger than that. I've hurt you because I love you too much.

I've hurt all the other men that I have given myself to, and I don't mean just my body. I've hurt them because I had lied about not loving them. I loved every single one of them...even if that love lasted for just 2-4 hours.

I've hurt myself a lot of times...

...because I've never made my life simple. It has always been one complication after another.

...because I don't have any goals to look forward to in life. I live life on a day-to-day basis. I've allowed all of my dreams to fade as a sacrifice for survival.

...because I've loved too much.

...because I don't love enough.

...because I always find justification for my mistakes.

Edited by biancaanne

im confused coz i have 2 ex fiances wanting me back or i want one of them back. kaya i'd rather be honest to myself to let them know what's inside me kaya sila nasasaktan, im very open with communications i dont know kung sino ang pipiliin ko ... but both of them had broke my heart...and there's a lot of factors which until now i dont know to whom shall i marry.

so i need to save myself..i should love myself more often ...

i am still single and wandering....