Be Honest, Have You Hurt Someone?why? How?

I am hurting someone as she is hurting me..

Neither want to..

But both just do..

hala. what happened? :(

i have hurt someone.. someone who really loved me the most, the one who supported me all the way.

the man that went all throughout everything including my darkest days.. and i chose to be with

another man that i thought was "better than him". i was really immature back then. thinking that

he doesn't love me anymore, dahil lang sort of nawawalan na siya ng time for me. nawala na ung dating

bonding namen together na madalas nangyayari. (and its just because of work) :unsure:

after realizing na mali ung pagpili ko dun sa taong ipinagpalit ko sakanya, i bravely asked for

an apology for hurting him badly, breaking his heart and making him cry. :(

ngayon ok na kame at happy..forgetting about the past. :wub:

if people could find out earlier na hindi worth ung tao na ipagpapalit niya dun sa taong from head-to-toe

sumusuporta sakanya kahit sa pinakamaliit na problema, HINDI KO NA SANA SIYA PINAGPALIT sa IBA. :ninja:

lot of times 4X na ata. haaayss. i dunno whats wrong with me. at first magiging kaclose ko yung girl until. mafall sya sakin, i dunno how to handle it! may time na papaasa ko sya na magiging kmi tas in the end nasasaktan ko sya by refusing. i know that was so gay, palay na lumalapit sa manok but still d ko tinutuka. d nmn ako bading my mga fubu nmn ako.d ko alam f takot b ko sa commitment or what tapos f nakamove on na yung girl and shes with other guy. tska ko mafefeel na dapat di ko sya pinakawalan. anak ng tokwang panis.... somethings wrong with me.... arrgh

ng ipagpalit q yung bf q sa lesbian....

tpos kinarma aq ... aksidente qng bnahuli yung ex nya

at sya sa room nya .... nagaway kame syempre nung girl

aadahil di q matangap na ganun nangyari .. tumunga aq ng

2ng mucho ng red horse kahit nakainom na q pero alam q naka apat ata aq hahaha

sumunod nun may lumapit na 2ng girl nakuha na pla cp q at pera :(

kunyari concern kasi basang basa na daw aq ng ulan haiszt

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

It was his inconsistency, or maybe he was just scared. i dunno.

I think it went on to a mutual understanding, but never with a confirmation. And just when things were doing well with me, he suddenly popped and asked me how I was. I told him I'm OK and I got a new guy.

What ticked me off was when he replied, "What about us?"

I got so irritated, and so I replied, "There was no US in the first place, and you very well know why."

He said, "Really? And what's that?"

I got hurt all the more, so I told him, "I've always been open to you, hoping it would help for you to open up. I knew of how you felt, but I also need an assurance that what I am sensing is true."

The he said, "I'm scared of you."

DUH?! So to end it, I replied, "Just stop. I am scared too that's why I wanted an assurance. I'm sorry if that's too much for you, but I do need that. There was no US, because I was the one who kept on giving and you're just there receiving it all. So let's just stop it."

He didn't reply and made no communication with me ever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm not that vocal about my emotions about him thats why he started to be so cold. I was just waiting him to ask me about our relationship, I was so shy to discuss it with him. Kaya ayun nawala na lang na parang bula at naiwan na lang ako sa hangin, 2 months na niya akong di pinapansin or walang paramdam (assumed ko na ...he's not just in to me at may iba na ) . Mahirap din tangapin pero move on move on din ... :(

• 2 weeks later...

It was all wrong anyway. I wasn't really feeling any love for him. But I knew of his feelings and I just knew I had to stop it before it becomes deeper.

It was just the two of us that night and he felt my silence. I was unfeeling that night and was trying to find the right words to say.

He tried kissing me but I was not responsive so he asked why. And I finally let it all out.

I ended whatever was growing and told him I just couldn't return the feeling. He was crying but I had to hard not to fall for those tears.

Yeah... 2 girls, 1 heart.

Girl 1 had run away from home to be with me, but girl 2 found out and confronted girl 1. They made me choose. I made the right decision (still going strong to this day!), but I felt terrible for the girl I let go. One of the worst feelings of guilt I've ever experienced. I think it changed me though. Made me a better person. Stick to one now! :)

Yes. First was an ex. She was 15 and I'm 19. Took her innocence and broke-up with her after 3 years. Gumanti at nag pagalaw kung kanikanino. Revenge of the ex nga ika nila. Sobrang guilty ako non at di mapakali nung nalaman ko pinag gagagawa nya sa buhay nya. Di na kami friends. Second was also an ex. She broke-up with me kasi ang layo raw namin sa isa't isa. She's from Valenzuela and I'm from Muntinlupa. Ang relasyon raw namin ay parang gutom. Pag gutom raw sya wala sya makain = di nya ako makasama, then pag nandyan naman na ako, lipas na raw ang gutom nya. After 3 months, nakipag balikan sya sakin. Mahal parin nya raw ako at iniwan nya ung pinalit nya sakin. Me, gusto gumanti, sinabi ko wala ako gf nun at pinaasa sya. Then, when it was time na nakikipag balikan na sya, sinabi ko may gf nako at pinakausap ko sa kanya ung gf ko. Oh what a waste, sana 2 nalang sila pinag sabay ko hahaha. Stupid me. :)