Be Honest, Have You Hurt Someone?why? How?

i did. super tindi ng galit nya sakin to the point na sibakin nya ko sa group. and i think nagkaconflict kmi ng frend ko because of her. i admitted to her nmn that im attracted to her. but its all attraction, no love. di nmn ako nagtake advantage sa kanya. kc i respect her. pero nagalit p din sya sakin kc feeling sya ciguro pinaglaruan ko sya. w/c is not true. my pinopormahan kc akong iba. but now were ok. hehe time heals

• 3 weeks later...

i think i just did, and i just recently realized that it was me she was waiting for to take the first move. she was living with me for quite sometime and we did talk that it was just physicall attractions and nothing else. She was very adamant about it and i was very disappointed then that we will never be nothing else but this. SHe said that she wants to be far away from the things that will causes her to cry and my companionship was sort of a refuge from all of it. What i didnt realize was she knws how torpe i am and she was doing it cure me from being torpe , but regretfully i took our arrangement verbally, and did not notice the obvious signals she was sending ( how the heck should i know ? , why cant't she just say things the way she want us to be), walking over thin ice is something a 200 lbs man should never do . i was very sorry when she left me , i don't know where she is now but i still see here at her work , since she handles my dollar savings, our common acquaintances are wondering why were so formal with each other, at least they have the decency not to ask or pry.

sometimes i blame her for giving me the wrong signals, but most often i cursed myself for not reading it correctly. the pain and sacrifce she has to endure knowing that i am with someone else is something i can never imagine . i wished that she will find in her heart to forgive me , we were the best of friends and she was almost the closest thing that i have for a gf. right now , i'll settle for just best of friends .

• 1 month later...

yeah, i've hurt someone lately.. she is my ex gf nun 1998 pa then nagkabalikan kami last year.. bad thing is me kid na ako nun nagkabalikan kami but not yet married to my son's mom.. then nun dumating mom ng kid ko last year, yun nagkaroon na kami ng misunderstanding na kami ng ex gf ko, then last january kinasal na kami ng mom ng kid ko, di ko pinaalam sa kanya pero kutob ko nalaman nya rin.. we're texting each other pa naman til now but as friends na lng ulit.. anyways, balik na tate wife ko pero nasa naiwan sa akin kid ko sa akin..

• 2 months later...

She told me she wanted a serious relationship, I committed myself changed my sim and gave myself wholeheartedly to her - a week later I found out she went on a date with her ex, thrice. Fortunately I wasn't hooked on her. Prior to me discovering her infidelity she had told me that a few of her friends had a thing for me etc. Being the cold chap that I am, I boned 3 of those 5 girls and took pics. This took about a month to do. I then took her to a club (Embassy) there were a lot of fine women and I made it obvious that I was checking them out....she was obviously infuriated, that was the plan. While in the club I took out my phone and told her everything I knew, she was dumbfounded. She apologized but also became very defensive and that ticked me off because she blamed a lot of insignificant circumstances and lied again....to my face. I then told her about her friends and myself, showed her the pics....yeah she fumed but not too much because we were in a public place.

Needless to say we broke up, she is now a very good wife to some guy. She learnt her lesson. I hurt her very much but it was for a good cause :D

For years I hurt the one I love by continuously doing things she hate. I have my reasons and nobody would understand. There is a realization late last year of finally doing the right thing though the opportunity didn't present itself. I've hurt her. Perhaps it made her cold and almost opposite of the girl I once knew.

I'm not happy that I hurt her but in doing the thing I am forbidden to do, it somehow gives me hope that I will at time would equal to her and make her happy. Ironic, the option I chose to make her happy is the one that made her unhappy.

I'm sorry. I tried to do the right thing, I just don't know if it's me, it's you or fate that blocked it. In time, hope everythings clears up.

• 8 months later...
Guest Riveria

I know he's hurting now but I must need to be firm to my decision. It will benefit both of us even though we both know how hard to let go of each other. My decision to let him go and be out of his life can be the most painful thing that I've done in my entire life. I can also feel his pain while I'm telling to him that we need to forget each other. But this is the right thing to do.

Yes... I've hurt someone... probably a few times... pero hinde ko namn gusto na masaktan sila, ayoko rin naman mag pretend.. last one was about 4years ago, he was my friend, a very good friend...

I wanna keep in touch with him but i guess the only way na mas madali nya kong makakalimutanis kung aalis ako,,, so umalis na din ako,, and until now hinde ko pa sya nakakausap ulit....

Yes, I inflicted emotional pain to one of my female friends. After so many words I told her that she is an emotional vampire and that I had enough of her emotionally draining existence. However, I believe that reality has not sink itself into her shallow consciousness. I doubt that her feeble mind could have understood what I said. I want her purged from my memory.

Physical pain to females? I don't think I can do that.

just recently, became cold to her and she was suspecting of a new girl in my life which i denied, after a few days, naging kami nung gf ko now, i lied and hurt her, sorry MITCH....NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU...you're such a nice person, you don't deserve me...sorry, huhuhuhuh

just remembered how my ex hurt me.. just the same, he became cold to me and he kept denying that he has a new girl, then after a few days nalaman ko na may iba na sya. then i found out that the girl is preggy pa. i still feel flames of fury when i think about it

just remembered how my ex hurt me.. just the same, he became cold to me and he kept denying that he has a new girl, then after a few days nalaman ko na may iba na sya. then i found out that the girl is preggy pa. i still feel flames of fury when i think about it

well, first of all, to avoid confusion, try changing your sex to FEMALE....ahehehe

in my case, i never thought i would fall for my current gf kasi it was not love at first sight eh, when i met her, i noticed na malambing siya talaga and that's when i knew i fell for her...

:)

not intentionally... maybe.

i really have the tendency to ignore anything or anyone just not to dwell on pain for so long. call it in denial or whatever but that's how i deal with emotional problem. i am a mirror and i give them a dose of their own medicine. well of course, i received my dose too.. ;)

but looking back, seemed like i got hurt first without saying a word, which resulted to giving them cold shoulder most of the time. if i utter a word, it means one thing - the person is special and honesty helps bridge the gap.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...