Be Honest, Have You Hurt Someone?why? How?

Physically? NEVER!

Emotionally? Yes, and it was my stupid fault.

Why? Because of my age. (The arrogance of youth)

How? Most of the time, I often looked at other girls even if I'm with her. Nagsawa sya. And I was too proud to ask for forgiveness,

pero alam ko ako ang may kasalanan.

I've never done anything more stupid, and I've never been sadder since she left me.

• 2 weeks later...

i guess i have...a male college classmate whom everyone was saying had a crush...or more than a crush on me.

sayang, i let my prejudice and other people's opinion take over the way i treated him...

he could've been my first bf and not the scumbag i met later in college.

oh well, the what-ifs of life.

:unsure: :upside:

Yup, to the point na akala ko, sasakalin na nya ako sa sobrang galit.

Why? He's a liar.

How? He really made effort to court me until we got so close. He even brought me to their house and introduced me to his family. When I was already falling for him, I accidentally found out that he has a girlfriend pala....and ang tagal tagal na nila.

He promised me that he'll let go of his girlfriend kapag naging kami na. So, parang I felt na napaka-gulang naman ng guy na 'to...masyadong nasa safe side.

So, I gave him my counter-offer na sasagutin ko sya once he breaks up with his gf. And he did.

He was so excited when he asked me for a date and to break the good news na wala na sila nung girl. Kaya lang, he got his biggest disappointment when I reacted differently. Instead of being happy, all I said to him was "Good. Now, pwede ka nang manligaw kahit kanino. Unfortunately, I've changed my mind. I don't want to be your girlfriend anymore kahit free ka na. Goodbye."

After that....sobrang daming mura ang inabot ko sa kanya. He even blamed me for their break-up. Well...that's life. All is fair in love and war. ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

people get hurt all the time by a partner who no longer wants to be a partner, by a friend who lets you down, by a person who does not meet your expectations. We also hurt other people by leaving when they want us to stay, by not being the person they thought you were and by letting them down by not been able to give them what they want. So i have been hurt a few times but I have also hurt others a few times. Thats life.

Marami na. The usual things, nahuli me ibang gf, nang-iiwan pag me bago na gf, etc... I had the chance to apologize to some of them.. But meron din hindi, basta di nalang ako nagpakita.. Thinking about it, i believe napatawad na din nila ko and they are also wondering kung kumusta na kaya ako..

• 3 weeks later...