Be Honest, Have You Hurt Someone?why? How?

my current boyfriend who stays martir. he is here lying beside me, and i know he is teary eyed again. why? because am chatting with my honey who is miles away.

gusto ko syang pakawalan, ayokong maging madamot sa knya but he preffers to stay. alam kong sobrang nasasaktan na sya sa pagka blunt ng pinapakita kong atensyon sa honey ko. ayaw nyang mawalan ng pag-asa na magiging kanya pa rin ako. but ilang beses ko sinabi sa knya na mahal ko sya but i love my honey more.

naaawa ako pag nakikita ko syang umiiyak sa tabi. i know he have done so much favor for me. nagpaparaya sya kahit masakit para sa knya. kinausap ko na sya na layuan na nya ako but he can't.

natatakot na ako sa sarili ko. ayokong maging sakim at maramot sa knya kasi alam ko hindi sya pedeng maging masaya sa piling ko kasi nakakulong ako sa isang walang kamatayang pag-ibig sa ibang guy who is apparently married.

kahit hindi nya mababasa to paulit ulit akong humihingi ng tawad sa kanya. hindi ko ginusto na saktan sya. in fact minahal ko din sya yun nga lang mas mahal ko yung isa. he's too nice and i can't find no reason to hurt him like this. baby am so sorry for giving you burdens. :cry:

nahihirapan na rin ako. ayoko dumating time na i need to choose, baka wala na akong gusto mawala sa dalawa.

am so honest about sa kanilang dalawa sa isat isa pero still nobody wants to subside. ako rin i wanna drop off the other one but parang yoyo the more na babato mo the more na babalik :cry:

i asked my friends and GOD about this pero wala akong makuhang magandang sagot :cry:

In my point of view... kung mahal mo yung si martyr bf mo... iwan mo siya ng walang pakundangan. kasi alam mo kung bakit... every single day na kasama mo yang martyr na yan. everyday mo siyang sinsaktan... gets? kung mahal mo nga yang martyr na yan, it's time to choose now, time to end it now. Martir yan e... ang martyr- matigas ulo at masyadong dependent. Words don't stop them... only ACTIONS that means that you really don't want them anymore. (example putulin mo lahat ng communication sa guy, tratuhin mo ng parang trapo)

It sounds sick pero, yun lang talaga ang makakapagtigil sa kanya and that's how you drop the martyr off. You love him and you love the other more... duh... love knows no boundaries... awa malamang ang nararamdaman mo sa martyr... that's why you called the guy martyr.

hay nako... hirap talaga sa pagibig... hindi mo alam kung awa or pakikisama or pagibig talaga ang nararamdaman mo e.

In my point of view... kung mahal mo yung si martyr bf mo... iwan mo siya ng walang pakundangan. kasi alam mo kung bakit... every single day na kasama mo yang martyr na yan. everyday mo siyang sinsaktan... gets? kung mahal mo nga yang martyr na yan, it's time to choose now, time to end it now. Martir yan e... ang martyr- matigas ulo at masyadong dependent. Words don't stop them... only ACTIONS that means that you really don't want them anymore. (example putulin mo lahat ng communication sa guy, tratuhin mo ng parang trapo)

It sounds sick pero, yun lang talaga ang makakapagtigil sa kanya and that's how you drop the martyr off. You love him and you love the other more... duh... love knows no boundaries... awa malamang ang nararamdaman mo sa martyr... that's why you called the guy martyr.

hay nako... hirap talaga sa pagibig... hindi mo alam kung awa or pakikisama or pagibig talaga ang nararamdaman mo e.

alam mo let's not judge them...come to thinkj of it.... bagay naman talaga sila eh...isang sadista at isang masochista.....o diba?...naku girl, pakasal na kayo....soulmates kayo nyan :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i have... but i am not proud of that...

i became the 2nd GF

- the 1st GF learned about it, i got her hurt and since the guy also love the 1st GF - nasaktan din sya

- i tried to leave the guy, coz he can't choose. i let go - he got hurt.

- i decided that i love the guy so much that i decided to get back with him, fortunately he still loves me so much so we got back together. - again nasaktan ko ulit yung girl

- and then it hit me... i have to do the right thing - i broke off again and never returned... i got hurt so much and i got the guy hurt.

i did not asked him to choose. i just wanted to have the chance to love him... ang labo no?

ive hurt a couple .... one who i led on, making her think i was serious while i was making plans to migrate here to the states, she thought i was just going here for a vacation, when i told her it was for good ... she was livid... in between crying and cursing at me in the resto... she managed to say she thought i was the one (im never the one)... we worked together ... i considered her a friend with benefit while she thought i was serious

the other one was this girl i hanged out with over here .. i told her i was gonna have to stop seeing her cos i wanted to spend all my time studying ... following saturday i went out with this girl in my class and the other girl was in the same bar we went to ...i dunno what they talked about but the new girl stopped talking to me after that ..... all's well that ends well i guess.....

ako boyfriend ko na nasa states.. i cheated on him 7 times, and I told him about that. I didnt have sex naman or anything sa iba.. kiss lang and flirt. I told him everything and I tried to break up with him right form the first time, but then ayaw niya umalis. sabi niya mahal niya ako no matter what.

So ang ginawa niya bumalik siya all the way from the states to new zealand.. tapos nadeport sha on the same day kasi ang kailangan na pocket money $1000 new zealand dollars, ang dala niya $800 lang. so bumalik sha states iyak kami ng iyak non.. and then the next day I told him I just cant do it anymore dahil hindi ko talaga siya mahal. 1 yr and a half na kaming mukhang tanga dahil hindi ko naman talaga siya mahal. ayaw pa rin niya akong bitawan, nagsinungaling ako i told him na buntis ako para lumayo na siya.. sabi niya he doesnt care aalagaan daw namin ung bata!!

so ang ginawa ko as last resort... nagsinungaling ako and sabi ko pupunta na akong australia and hindi na niya ako marereach ever. and so nakadivert kapag sha tumatawag..

tapos ang masakit, napalayas siya sa bahay nila dahil nga nabaliw na siya sa akin, nakatira siya ngayon sa shelter lang :( 2 months na siyang ganon... nakokonsensya ako kaso I cant force myself to love someone! :(

yes... though, i really didn't intend to do so...

they were my friend. 2 girls whom are close to me. I treated them like a younger sister, being sweet, caring and loving. It was clear from the start that we were just friends and they know that my treatment towards them are nothing special. It just happened that these 2 girls fell for me. secrectly they tried everything to make me fall for them, but sadly my heart already belonged to someone special. really got their feelings hurt.

from now on, i try not to be sweet with my new friends as to avoid this kind of situation.

:sick: I have been with my boffriend for seven years. until our relationship becomes boring. I started working and me and my bf seldom see each other because of work. There was this one officemate who became my good friend. We started hanging around together, and we fell in love with each other and ended having sex. My bf does not want to break up with me because he loves me so much and I also dont want to dump him because i still have feelings for him but I got pregnant the very first time me and my office did it. I have no choice but got into marriage. My bf was so hurt, I was also hurt and feel sorry for him but everybody wants me to marry my officemate. I hurted my bf and I hoping for forgiveness.

• 3 months later...

i hurt someone once.. i didn't mean to though. somehow, i value this person so much. the hard thing is, im still in the process of getting to know myself. and at that time, i felt like, i deserve a lil more.. i deserve something and someone else. i left.. as much i try to avoide the feeling, the more it persists..

Edited by _Honey_

Yeah, well, I broke someone's heart not once, but twice. I treated her like a little sister since I am naturally malambing with my female friends. She assumed I loved her so she took a big leap and told me she loved me.

I told her that no, I'm sorry but I had my heart set on someone else. I could hear her crying like a little girl on the phone as she hanged up. 1st time.

A few months later she found out it was her bestfriend I had my heart set on. 2nd time.

I am such a heartless bastard. :(