His Airness Michael Jordan

revo20012000

Did I say na yun ang sinabi mo? Ang sabi ko lang logical to assume that a stopper of a HOF deserves to be in the HOF. MJ is the greatest. If there was someone out there that could stop MJ, I think he should be in the HOF too.

Out of context in Russell vs MJ? I took that from the speech. Connect the right dots, please :) Meron ba mention of basura? Ang sinabi ko lang was that Russell claimed that he could guard MJ (according to MJ's speech).

If Kobe was basura to Bowen as you posted, I said Kobe would probably as vindictive to Bowen as MJ was to Russell - no relation to basura of Russel/MJ.

-look at the original post...ang layu ng pinuntahan ng usapan...dahil sa mga HOF na sinabi mo...

-yes out of the real context...ang layu ng situation ni MJ/Russell kina KOBE and Bowen...

anyway...Back to Topic...anybody wants to argue/debate that somebody is better than MJ in Total Complete Player Sense...Better Give-up that Somebody is not yet Born...

so wats d story bet. russell and jordan tuloy b ang laro???? wag n kayo mag away about jordan aminin n lng talaga n mahusay sya kaso may panapanahon ang player.... ngayun sina kobe, james and wade naman.... passing torch lng yan. after kobe si james and wade after nila may sisikat na naman n player... pero kanya kanyang legacy lng nga.... mostly wala talaga ma compare kay jordan kahit mag laro p ang anak nya iba ang diskarte ng mga player.....

kung susuriin mabuti bagsak si jordan sa attitude....ang angas at yabang. buti pa si alvin patrimonio!!! 4 time mvp ng pba at nag retire na mababa pa din ang loob despite of various championships at awards low profile pa din! tsaka si patrimonio almost 10 championships nilaro niya eh si jordan? 6 championships lang! suuuuper yabang!

kung susuriin mabuti bagsak si jordan sa attitude....ang angas at yabang. buti pa si alvin patrimonio!!! 4 time mvp ng pba at nag retire na mababa pa din ang loob despite of various championships at awards low profile pa din! tsaka si patrimonio almost 10 championships nilaro niya eh si jordan? 6 championships lang! suuuuper yabang!

just my two cents,

don't compare the 10 championships played by Patrimonio to the 6 championships by MJ. remember, the PBA has 3 conferences in 1 year as compared to the NBA which has 1 conference per year and with 82 games. and don't put the PBA at the same level as the NBA. our PBA is not in the league of the NBA. I have nothing against The Captain here. and if you see Jordan as mayabang, he should be co'z he has the right to brag. he's considered the best player ever to play the game of basketball.... peace.

Guest megalodon
MJ has the RIGHT TO BRAG..nuff said

MJ has the right to brag but he should have bragged or took potshots at the players who offended him in the appropriate setting and not in his HOF induction. It was uncalled for.

MJ has the right to brag but he should have bragged or took potshots at the players who offended him in the appropriate setting and not in his HOF induction. It was uncalled for.

TAMA KA BRO...MARAMING LUGAR PARA MAGYABANG PERO WAS SA INDUCTION...SI ALVIN PATRIMONIO APAT NA BESES NAG MVP PERO NEVER MO MARINIG SA KANYA NA MAGPARINIG SA MGA NAKALABAN NIYA NA PLAYERS SA COURT....DAPAT SIGURO MANOOD DIN SI MJ SA MGA LARO NI ALVIN PARA MAKITA NIYA PAPANO NA HANDLE NI ALVIN ANG PRESSURE.....DIS TIME LUMALABAS NA MAS OK PA PALA UGALI NG PINOY KESA SA KANO.....

just my two cents,

don't compare the 10 championships played by Patrimonio to the 6 championships by MJ. remember, the PBA has 3 conferences in 1 year as compared to the NBA which has 1 conference per year and with 82 games. and don't put the PBA at the same level as the NBA. our PBA is not in the league of the NBA. I have nothing against The Captain here. and if you see Jordan as mayabang, he should be co'z he has the right to brag. he's considered the best player ever to play the game of basketball.... peace.

just a piece of advise bro, hindi na dapat pinapatulang ang post ni hondacaptiva.

kung susundan mo mga post nya sa ibang thread, malalaman mo kung bakit...

mayabang talaga si jordan. dapat bawiin yung award sa kanya....mas maganda pa binigay na lang award kay scottie pippen. period!

Ang tanong napagchampion ba ni Pippen ang Bulls nung nawala si Jordan hindi. Supporting player lang si Pippen. As for Patriminio. Sa PBA yon, eh kay Fernandez na lang ako kaysa kay Patrimonio kung sa paramihan ng championship. Ang tanong kung makakapaglaro si Patriminio sa NBA at kung makapaglaro man makapagchampion kaya siya doon hehehe.

A Jordan with no rings is just another Dr J wannabee. No doubt, Jordan is the most recognisable name when one thinks of basketball. Some people dont know what basketball is but they heard of/know Michael Jordan. he's the best there is for most of the fans......but not to everyone. To every kid playing out there... they have a "jordan" of their own.

eto lang... ever think of a basketball player before who lit up his country's national pride (atleast the level of Mannny Pacquiao or Felix Trinidad of Puerto Rico) and even came close in inspiring his country to fight for its independence. Arvydas Sabonis in his heyday as the leader of the Lithuanian "farm team" of the mighty Soviets beats the hell out of every best teams there is the Empire has to offer. Even before the eventual downfall of the Communist rule, Lithuanians already thought that they can be a great country on their own because of their supremacy just because of this big man. He's the sole reason why the US is forced to draft its pro players to the Olympics because of this guy. Now, that another level of greatness. it's beyond court.

Just my thoughts.

Clearly Jordan has an attitude (an understatement), but its probably a pretty good insight into why he is as good as he is. Its that whole mindset beneath the skills that made him who he is, and its probably one of the few paths to that level of dominance in any field of sport.

I think MJ's HOF speech just tells a bit about why he's that good but it shouldn't be confused with what kind of a person Jordan is. He could be an ass and yet still be the greatest of all time. No conflict with that

one thing about MJ is that he's obsessed, very very obsessed on winning, which might explain his gambling problems. he want to kick the ass of anyone he sees. He's a very unforgiving assasin. If he's an ancient emperor in asia, he's Ghengkis Khan. Bloodthirsty.

Hes always the first one in the gym during practice and the last one to left. I bet he's even practicing even in his home or visualising every movemnet he will do before sleep. He sets an example of how a professional should be. Perfectionist, uncompromising, bad ass....

Just my thoughts.

Clearly Jordan has an attitude (an understatement), but its probably a pretty good insight into why he is as good as he is. Its that whole mindset beneath the skills that made him who he is, and its probably one of the few paths to that level of dominance in any field of sport.

exactly. jordan is the ultimate competitor and everyone he dissed in his speech are his motivation to get better and be the best. if he doesn't have that kind of attitude then he wouldn't be the player he was, one of the best athletes of all time.