How Would U Know If He/she Is Cheating?

I should like to say this: spot the cheater even before s/he starts to cheat. It may sound judgmental, or jumping into conclusions, but I must say that there are those who are more prone to cheat than others.

1. The overly secretive -- yeah, sure. We've all got our secrets, and no one is duty bound to reveal everything. But note that the operative word is "overly." After some time of being acquainted, one gets to learn to trust, and lower one's guard and defenses. When this does not happen -- which should make you wonder why -- then, there's something in hiding. Whatever those things are, be assured, sooner, if not now, the person is hiding someone else.

2. The pathological liar -- again, no one can claim absolutely s/he hasn't lied once in a while. Again, the operative word here is "pathological." Take note of the small, maybe even seemingly innocent white lies. When these are frequent, be sure, s/he will be lying about someone else.

3. The bombastic and loquacious speaker -- I am always allergic to people who speak a lot, and speak very well. This is true for both public figures and private individuals. When too many flowery words come out of the mouth, I feel most of what is being said is BS. S/he will surely make bola-bola at some future time, and will mean, s/he could try to be covering the presence of another individual.

4. The pleaser -- the best cover-up artist.

5. The one who easily falls in love -- more true, perhaps, for women than men. (I have yet to hear a guy claim "madali siyang ma-in-love.") Most true especially for those who overtly claim to be such, or be a hopeless romantic (what a term!). When the person easily falls in love with you, she will also easily fall in love with someone else. Easy come, easy go, out of sight, out of mind.

Edited by jgc813
  • Like (+1) 1

5. The one who easily falls in love -- more true, perhaps, for women than men. (I have yet to hear a guy claim "madali siyang ma-in-love.") Most true especially for those who overtly claim to be such, or be a hopeless romantic (what a term!). When the person easily falls in love with you, she will also easily fall in love with someone else. Easy come, easy go, out of sight, out of mind.

You nailed this. I have to agree. :)

Edited by *Jessie*
  • 3 weeks later...

How would u know if he/she is cheating?

All men cheat.

A good % of women cheat.

The only question is kung swabe sila magtago.

And kung naghahalungkat ka.

It is not in the true nature of humans to be monogamous 100% their whole life.

So expecting fidelity for the rest of your life is stupid.

You must have realistic expectations so you do not get disappointed.

• 3 weeks later...

Cold treatment.. lage ayaw or di pwde pag niyaya mo lumabas, lage busy sa work at busy na din ang phone, bihira na magreply, di na concern pagsinabi mo may sakit ka.....di na din na eexcite pag magkasama kayo.. wlang kabuhay buhay pag kausap mo sa phone. Di na nagrerequest ng mga gusto pagkaen ksi may nag bibigay ng iba....

• Like (+1) 1

Eto tip ko sa guys:

1. Hindi ka na sinisita maski late ka lagi umuuwi.

2. Hindi ka na sinisita maski nagtetext ka sa harap nya habang kumakain kayo.

3. Hindi ka na inaaya magsex maski alam mo naman na mahilig sha sa intimacy.

4. Gumaganda sha at sumesexy.. lagi naka-smile.. blooming at may glow.

5. Nagshopping sha ng sexy undies.

6. Hindi na nakikipag argue sa yo, lagi na lang nakafocus sa cp or tab nya maski nasa fighting mode ka.

At mas madalas, pag nagcheat na ang babae.. ibig sabihin hindi ka na mahal kse gago ka eh, kaya buti nga sa yo. Lol!

I agree but not sa part na gago......hehehe mas gago ksi sya e.. hehehe

is it ok for the bf to check her CP from time to time., or masyado nang nakakainvade ng privacy?

like masyadong hesitant si girl na pahawak CP nya.

Para sa akin, ayaw ko gawing "standard" ang pagcheck ng cellphone. Ako kasi, ayaw kong may tumitingin sa cellphone ko. It is something personal. It's like my toothbrush. You don't share toothbrushes, di ba?

There are other ways to find out kung nagchecheat ang partner mo. Hwag natin gawing foolproof na measure ang pagchecheck ng cellphone. O dahilan sa ayaw niyang ipakita cellphone nya, ang ibig sabihin ay nagchecheat na partner mo.

is it ok for the bf to check her CP from time to time., or masyado nang nakakainvade ng privacy?

like masyadong hesitant si girl na pahawak CP nya.

depends upon you, for me ill never check her cell phone and she will never get to check mine. its private like my wallet and her handbag. off limits. you will know when your GF goes astray. its ESP, everyone should have it.

• 3 weeks later...

When you check his phone.. And saw unknown contact with same no. Calling or texting him everyday.. But not save in contact and no message in text.. It happens to me but I'm way smarter that him,.. I save the unknown callers # in spam setting which he didn't know how to use.. And whenever I have the chance to check his phone.. I go to spam message and prove that my suspicion is true.. She is his lover..

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...