Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

uy exciting!

but i will not do it with a married guy. okey lang kahit may GF.

I am very much secure with my feelings and I don't easily fall in love so I believe I can play the game very well.

As long as walang pamilyang matatapakan. I am still answerable to my conscience.

Someone ahd proposed kase. Kaya lang Im married and unhappy. I just would like to try to spice up life. Kaya lng Im scared because of the testimonials here :*

Its okay to be scared honey......it is just but a natural reaction when you are about to do something that you haven't done before.....

Just be sure that you really want this.....

And I hope you make the correct choice as to who it will be with outside of the marriage bonds..... :wub:

• 3 months later...

the problem is the guys i know are old bachelors..:) hmm having a love affair is not bad, i think what can really hurt when you're reaping a load of expectations that's too unrealistic, he can't absolutely have valentine's day with you..his wife would compain! and he can't be there when you want some pillow talk because he have to reason out to his wife that he has overtime...

so don't expect...

i remember what my mom told me, and i believe what she said.

" wag mong hahayaang tinatago ka lang. piliin mo yung lalakeng ipapakilala ka sa mga magulang niya, sa mga kaibigan nya at mga katrabaho niya"

stolen moments are exciting to a certain level.. pero kung titignan mo ang kabuuan, makikita mo na higit pa ron ang dapat mong matanggap..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...