Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

by all means, do it

do it now when you're young and able

time is running.

but do it discreetly.

and do give it your best.

your best, not your all.

it isn't wise to give your all.

remember, this isn't a permanent thing.

when you feel you've had enough, end it.

end it discreetly but be tender about it.

be kind to your lover and to yourself.

and be grateful for those shared moments.

they'll be part of your memories.

they're meant to be relished.

and when you're feeling downtrodden,

you could look back and remember those sweet times

and those memories would make you smile

i would.

pero serious relationship. not the type na it's secret because i have someone else and my partner has someone else. i would indulge in a secret love affair para lang pag-tripan yung mga friends namin. hehehe! but in time, we would reveal the secret to the world.

saya siguro nun. magugulat na lang sila, first year anniv na pala namin. hehehe!

mahirap position yan... i guess the question is whether you could take the guilt factor... socially unacceptable kasi and no one condones the act. pero if you could face the consequences that are mostly not beneficial for you or your family then by all means do it... id rather stay out of the fire though

The opportunity has come several times. But so far, I have not been ready to take up the offer. Yes, too much is at stake. "Secret" and "love" don't seem to go together. "Secret" and "lust" would be more like it - what we now call a FUBU. I cannot be secretive about loving someone. Love, when it is genuine, is best lived under the light. Lust, on the other hand, occurs in darkness.

I had such an affair from years back. How secret? well, we were both married and his hubby picks her up every once in a while. The 'relationship' lasted for a few months but we only did the act once. We agreed that we should end it kasi we were falling for each other then and we were both afraid that it might go far and might complicate matters.

Would I consider it again? Yes, provided that next time it will be purely an affair and will not involve any emotions (pero mahirap yata yung ganon!). :rolleyes:

tempting but no for the following reasons

1. i dont want to hurt the person im with (although im sure he'd do it given the opportunity)

2. its hard to keep something like this a secret

3. takot ako sa karma

4. i dont want to invest my feelings on something that will end up as nothing