Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dati ayoko. i was tempted to enter into a forbidden relationship several times in the past, pero nakakaiwas ako; pero yun pa lang na isipin na makikipagsex ako with someone who is married , grabe na ang arousal na mararamdaman. parang ang pakiramdam eh yung first time na makikipag sex ako. tapos when i finally succumbed, parang masisiraan ako ng ulo sa tindi ng sensation; pero pagkatapos, nakakapagsisi din. kaya lang andun na eh, eh di tuloy tuloy na, basta may usapan lang kami na there will be no strings attatched, talagang sex sex lang. kung sa sarap, napakasarap, huwag nga lang gagamitin ang isip, kasi it will spoil the affair.

Well if your in a relationship with someone that you care and love no need to engage in anything that could harm your relationship! If you Love the person your with then why Mess it up because of hormones getting out of control. I would rather masturbate than risk loosing My relationship! Sure being in a secret affair is exciting and you get the best of both worlds but nothing can ever be better than Being in true love with the woman are man of your dreams. Just think of how much pain you will inflick on the person you will cheat on if you get caught.. is it worth breaking someones heart just for a thrill!!! No way for me!

Yes I would...

Karma nga cguro sa akin 2 eh...

I'm having an affair with my bestfriend's gf...

Nung ngkagf n aq, kmi p rin but we don't go out tpos I had other flings pa on side...

When I lost my gf, I think I lost them all because all I want is her not them.

Tsk tsk tsk

karma nga i2

Would you indulged in a secret love affair?

Or do you want to adventure in a forbidden love affair that is safe and wonderful?

Yes or no and Why?

I would Say yes to both questions. For me anything Forbidden or secret in a love affair is an adventure. And Hmm, both questions I guess have the same thought. :D Anyway, Why? Most adventures are heart Pumping and causes adrenalin Rush. It reminds us the feelings of the first-attraction we had. But Being a part of a forbidden or secret love affair doesnt just mean youre not single, in a relationship and is cheating. It could mean something like, Its forbidden because your family/parents doesnt approved of him/her. Or you're single, unttached and doesnt want your name to be tied with anyone else's.

Check Out:

www.groovenet.ph/sofie

www.fhm.com.ph/blogs/sofie

I am a married person, kung maghahanap ako ng bato na ipu-puk-pok ko sa sarili ko, then I'll go for it, be it secret or open.

Had I been single then maybe I would.

But as they all said: "Hindi ko pinangarap na magyari yon. Pero nangyari na.." I might be eating my words in the future after all.

I would Say yes to both questions. For me anything Forbidden or secret in a love affair is an adventure. And Hmm, both questions I guess have the same thought. :D Anyway, Why? Most adventures are heart Pumping and causes adrenalin Rush. It reminds us the feelings of the first-attraction we had. But Being a part of a forbidden or secret love affair doesnt just mean youre not single, in a relationship and is cheating. It could mean something like, Its forbidden because your family/parents doesnt approved of him/her. Or you're single, unttached and doesnt want your name to be tied with anyone else's.

Check Out:

www.groovenet.ph/sofie

Your words ring true my friend :) Miss yah much :*

Edited by fire_breather

Check Out:

www.groovenet.ph/sofie

Adventure...i agree.....tho one must be prepared for the "cuts and bruises" of most adventures....hehe...not for the faint of heart....hey guys have you seen the links of sofie? whoa...FHM girl next door pala and her bikini pics are hot!!! hi there sofie....hihihihh

Guest girlspeed

NO. :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley:

slim chances that im gonna win in the end. unless im a LOOSER then i'll take the ride.