Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

Adventure...i agree.....tho one must be prepared for the "cuts and bruises" of most adventures....hehe...not for the faint of heart....hey guys have you seen the links of sofie? whoa...FHM girl next door pala and her bikini pics are hot!!! hi there sofie....hihihihh

I agree, not for faint hearted individuals.. :D But the experience would actually toughen them.. :D

OT: Im glad you like them.. HELLO to you also.. :)

Check Out:

www.groovenet.ph/sofie

www.fhm.com.ph/blogs/sofie

Watched Magapakailanman last thurs? A woman who had an affair with a blind guy and then lived with him with his wife and children at their home? Then the guy had a 3rd party? Hanep, :lol: , love truly is blind,and if find yourself having a secret love affair, be sure to keep it a secret, mahirap na mapagusapan sa labas, and dont DO your concubine in your own home where your other concubine might find out. :lol:, another is if you have 2 wives, never make another one. :lol: :lol:

Guest brutus

Question

does "secret" here means "illicit"?

reasons why some would indulge in a secret love affair

1. parent doesn't approve of the guy/girl

2. difference in religion

3. difference in social standing

does "illicit" mean morally and legally ilicit?

4. The affair has no love at all

Question

does "secret" here means "illicit"?

reasons why some would indulge in a secret love affair

1. parent doesn't approve of the guy/girl

2. difference in religion

3. difference in social standing

well, secret affairs would be fun and exciting. it wont be monotonous since both of you are always looking for creative ways to sneak out and be lovers.

it is very tempting but id rather not...

i experienced falling in love with a woman, and falling in lust with 2 other women. naturally, i took the lust candiadates to bed, and it was great. great and all till the one i love found out... i told her. and that was it. after we broke up, i found more women to lust over... but none of them really filled the void in my heart. it was painful living without love for 3 years ... very ironic since ive been living in lust ever since for 8 years worth.

i guess you will only fall in love with one woman and fall in lust with dozens... the ones you lust for will always be there - only their faces and names change. but the one you love... they just might never come back. im lucky cause mine came back, its just, she has a different name and a different face... but nevertheless... someone i really love.

• 1 month later...

Though it's very tempting... I won't do it.

I like to be with the one I love but by diving in to this situation, it will destroy the pillars I have with my significant other (That is if I still have one...). I don't want to lose something very important to my life over something that's just superficial.

I'm not saying I'm a great significant other, just someone who is aware (for lack of a better word), in a way or two. A man's thinking is not just anything pointing to a vagina, you know. :P

Edited by abiakak