Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

• 3 months later...

I have been there and its kinda risky. I am already married and so is the lady but that was 5 years ago...my advise is go for it if you do have a chance. Live up your life to the fullest just don't get caught. if you do get caught...American Policy "neither confirm nor deny". Gooooodluck

^cheers to that!

BTT:

yes i will.

its a matter of how well you can keep a secret..

if this will makes me happy...

y not..ryt?!

after all, i have the option whether to indulge myself in to it

or not.

although conscience may/will hunt you...

know the limit... and a demanding person

should not indulge in to this..

complication will just rise..

just stay happy to what time he/she can provide.

because it is a forbidden affair...

just got 2 rules for this affair..

1. Never get caught..

2. if ever you're caught... deny everything!!!

AYT!!! :upside:

BTT:

yes i will.

its a matter of how well you can keep a secret..

if this will makes me happy...

y not..ryt?!

after all, i have the option whether to indulge myself in to it

or not.

although conscience may/will hunt you...

know the limit... and a demanding person

should not indulge in to this..

complication will just rise..

just stay happy to what time he/she can provide.

because it is a forbidden affair...

just got 2 rules for this affair..

1. Never get caught..

2. if ever you're caught... deny everything!!!

AYT!!! :upside:

YOU ARE AN IDOL.

I LOVE MAKING HER HAPPY. THAT IS WHY SHE LOVES ME.

BEING AN ADVENTUROUS PERSON, THE FORBIDDEN PLEASURE IT BRINGS

MAKES US MORE ECSTATIC.

SHE KNOWS NOT TO MAKE DEMANDS. I DON'T EITHER. WE KNOW THE

LIMITS.

I AM HAPPY WITH JUST THE THOUGHT THAT SOMEONE ELSE LOVES ME.

had i been involved with a non-married / non-committed one....i'd rather make it known.

i knew i wasn't too clear on that...sorry...my assumption of course is that one party is always married/committed and therefore the need to keep the relationship a secret remains...

This is actually what is happening to me right now... sad.gif im falling to my friend even tough i know that she already have some1... we still see each other everyday.. shes been a good friend to me shes always there for me and im always finds time for her wenever she needs me (as if i wasn't busy sa work) to a point na nag uundertime na ako sa work wenever she needs me.. were so close to each other spend time together everyday..sometimes nga umiiwas na nga ako eh coz i know mali na yun ginagawa ko kasi alam ko may bf sya... pero she even finds time for me pag hnde ako nag text or nag reply sa txt nya pinupuntahan nya ako sa bahay ako nman eto nagugulat.... she even introduces me to her bf nang one time nakita kme mag kasama sa isang mall sa QC, pero she knows na hnde magagalit yun bf nya kc he knows na were only friends and nothing more...we sometimes go to church, eat dinner, watch movie like a couple usually do... i know that we enjoy each other company..one day the unexpected happened we do the deeds...and she started to feel them butterflies hehe...but seriously we treated each other like an almost bf/gf na...ac2ly we went out outting last holy week together with her family without the knowledge of her bf..kasi sabi ng bf nya ok lng daw magkasama kme sa mga malls, dinners, family gathering etc. coz he knows her bf that we are just friends nga lng pero her bf diverge to her na ayaw nya kme mag kasama out of town like outting, swimming etc..kc sabi ng bf nya iba na kase yun out of town na daw kc yun kaya he doesnt allow her gf na i-invite ako sa family outting nila eaun nga hnde alam ng bf nya na magkasama kme nun last holy week pero her bf doesn't know that there something wrong is happening na... and i know it too...i know nmn na mali na yun ginagawa nmin...pero she admit na iba daw ako sa bf nya...coz she tells me na lage daw kc ako nand2 para sa kanya and i always find time for her daw sabi nya pero yun bf nya lage daw busy sa work... kaya eaun im so perplexed abt my situation she still loves her bf and her bf loves her too...i know na ako na dapat ang umiwas kase alam ko na unfair na tlga sa bf sumtimes nga nag la-lie na sya sa bf nya para lng pagtakpan ako pero iniiwasan ko na tlga sya pero we always ended up crying and eaun ganun nanamn ulit magkasama nnmn kme...kc everytime i she cries infront of me i cant help but to embrace her again mabilis kc lumambot yun puso ko hehehehe...kya eaun naguguluhan na din ako tlga eh i dont want to lose her...sumtyms nagsisisi na din ako na sana hnde ko na lng sya nakilala....im just sharing my occurrence im in ryt now... sad.gif