Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

I never could have said it any better. However, respect should always be a factor on such an affair.

As I have been there before. Yes, it is thrilling and extreme at times. But when it came to a point that you realize you're going nowhere. Inasmuch as it is painful to both of you, both should learn to respect a decision of parting ways.

totoo. sobrang sakit especially the thought that it's definitely not going anywhere. but sometimes it's better to have tried out the relationship than none at all...pareho rin namang masasaktan, o di subukan na. minsan nga iniisip ko, hindi mo naman hiniling un, dumating na lang. :(

Though it may provide a boost to one's ego and pleasure for a few minutes/hours/days/months, I cannot imagine the amount of misery and guilt it will eventually bring. I'd rather go through my daily routines in life however "boring" it may be than having to bother with a totally avoidable and unnecessary problem.

• 2 weeks later...

It is hard to be in this kind of relationship..maraming sacrifices, maraming sakit, pero kahit ano nararamdaman mo if you really fall for the person tatanggapin mo..Ngayon ko lang nalaman na ganito pala ang pakiramdam ng hindi buong buo ang time ng mahal mo. Considering na assure nya sayo na mahal ka rin nya na sayo na umiikot ang buhay nya..But still you cant deny the fact na meron syang pinag sisilbihang iba kasi meron syang pamilya...hirap...if you guys plan to be this kind of relationship...Think a million times

• 2 months later...

JUST GO WITH THE FLOW DUDE. IF SOMETHING HAPPENS GREAT AND IF NOTHING HAPPENS FINE. THE IMPORTANT THING IS THAT THERE ARE NO STRINGS COZ NOWADAYS HAVING A RELATIONSHIP IS NOT GOOD AND ANOTHER THING ITS EXPENSIVE. JUST KEEP IT A SECRET LIKE HAVING A FLING.

I have been into one. I was 16 and she was 19. I was single and she was not. I experienced a lot of first with her. And she also taught me a lot of things in life. It lasted for almost two years and ended when we seek the advice of a priest. We decided to be friends and see each other once in a while.

no..i can't.. i won't and never will

im a one-man-woman and i expect and hope the same from my partner

its not just about love but also respect

if in case i find myself no longer happy and i desire another man..

i will settle things first before i venture possibilities with someone else