Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

If a man is willing to turn against everything he believes in, go to situation he dreaded so much, there can only be one reason, the person he is willing to go into that situation is someone he thinks is worth every smile, every tear and even every risk there is ... truly a very important ans special person

a secret love affair is almost as certain it will not end a happy ending but to these people, maybe the ending is not as important as the time spent and the journey, makes you think, maybe it is indeed worth everything :)

was at the crossroads a few months ago. got involved with a friend who was married but has a bad relationship with her husband. back then we were seeing each other. umabot sa point na we went to a motel. but I couldn't do the deed with her. that's when i realized these affairs are not for me.

i am still friends with her but i never asked her out again.

The risks are just too high!

+ 1 Here

If you have and love your significant others, it's definitely a no-no. But if you're both unattached, you may work it out until you ironed out the hindrances that may have caused you to keep your love bond a secret (such as religion, family, etc.)

I did this before, if only because my current gf that time wasn't giving me attention or time. On the plus side, it gave me a point of comparison between how my current gf was treating me (for granted) and how this other girl valued the time I gave her. Eventually I broke things off with my gf, and jumped ship. It wasn't a decision I regretted. I was happier with the next girl.

All my relationships (except the one I'm having now) started in secret. Hehe... They were never successful not because they were secret affairs but rather due to other factors.

So... if asked now, I will not engage in a secret affair. Operative word is "affair". Secrets, yes, affairs, no. hehehe