Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

Secret love affairs are for cowards who do not have the balls to call it quits with their significant others and are not man enough to own up to their lusts. Of course we can justify and romanticize our indiscretions. Pero bottomline, its all about being truthful to oneself. Kung ayaw mo na, dont punish yourself in to sticking out with your partner. Kaya nga may annulment e. Life is too short to be wasting your time fearing that you might get discovered in your indiscretions. Ibang usapan na lang kung talagang trip na trip mo ang maging philandering husband. I suggest you consult some professional help.

Secret love affairs are for cowards who do not have the balls to call it quits with their significant others and are not man enough to own up to their lusts. Of course we can justify and romanticize our indiscretions. Pero bottomline, its all about being truthful to oneself. Kung ayaw mo na, dont punish yourself in to sticking out with your partner. Kaya nga may annulment e. Life is too short to be wasting your time fearing that you might get discovered in your indiscretions. Ibang usapan na lang kung talagang trip na trip mo ang maging philandering husband. I suggest you consult some professional help.

I AGREE!

At this point of my life any love affair I will ever have would be a secret. :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Have been contemplating a couple of times but couldn't have the courage to indulge into one... too much work, I'd rather spend my time on the things I really love. If ever I caught myself indulging, the affair would have been really really worth keeping.

Makipag break muna sa curent GF or mag file ng divorce or annullment sa current spouse bago maghanap ng ibang ka relasyaon. Secret love affairs are not as romantic as it seems, sakit sa ulo yan at puro problema lang ang haharapin nyo everyday hanggat nagtatago kayo, in other words, no peace of mind. I wouldn't recommend it kids.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?-

At some point of our lives, almost everyone had a secret love affair. I think its a combination of the thought of being caught, the excitement it brings and flattering thrill of being with another person that you are not committed or in a serious relationship with..

But as some of us mature, we tend to avoid this kind of set-up. However, some can't get over the cheap and exhilarating feeling that the secret love affair brings, so they keep on doing it... The only question is: Is it really worth it?

So if I think if it's really worth it... If it feels good, then it ain't so bad right? So, what the heck, LETS GET IT ON! hahaha

Ayoko na! I am done hiding, I am done being someone's dirty lil secret. I am done with this. Mahirap yung mabuhay araw araw na me skeletons ka in your closet eh. Sure masaya ka kapiling ng taong mahal mo kahit kakaiba setup. But at some point reality just catches up with you. And when it does, it usually hurts a lot. So ayoko na.

• 5 weeks later...

If for some reason you gotta keep something secret, then most likely you should not be having it. Wala yan magandang kakahinatnan.

Sa umpisa dahil masaya, di mo aakalaing mali ginagawa mo. In fact, yung isang bagay na mali, pilit mong itatama ng baluktot na katwiran like..... hindi mali pagmamahalan nyo, mali lang yung sitwasyon. O kaya di na naman sya kasi masaya. O kaya, maaayos din naman yan. Ano mang pangangatwiran, sa huli nagsisinungaling pa din kayo. Dishonest act pa din ito.

And reality has a way of biting you in the ass when everything seems to be going well already. It does catch up, and all that bliss turns into pain regret and resentment. All because you chose to do something dishonest.

So ako? never! because I don't wanna shortchange myself. Kundi namin kaya panindigan ang isat isa at tago kami ng tago, di bale na lang. Isa pa, di sa pagmamalinis, pero Id like to think na I would not corrupt my values anymore for something like this. So many times in the past I went on the challenge my values dahil akala ko dito ko nahanap fulfillment ko. Too late when I realized Is should have listened

Now being older and wiser, I wanna think from here on Ill continue to keep walking a straight path.