Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

No, never again. If for some reason you have to keep your affair secret, then you should not have it in the first place. Sa umpisa lang yan masaya. But when reality sinks in, magiging mahirap din at masakit lang. Di bale ng wala kang matinong relasyon pero wala ka naman kelangan itago. Kesa naman in love nga kayo, lagi naman kelangan lumingon sa paligid at baka mahuli

• 3 weeks later...

Secret love affairs are for cowards who do not have the balls to call it quits with their significant others and are not man enough to own up to their lusts. Of course we can justify and romanticize our indiscretions. Pero bottomline, its all about being truthful to oneself. Kung ayaw mo na, dont punish yourself in to sticking out with your partner. Kaya nga may annulment e. Life is too short to be wasting your time fearing that you might get discovered in your indiscretions. Ibang usapan na lang kung talagang trip na trip mo ang maging philandering husband. I suggest you consult some professional help.

Secret love affairs are for cowards who do not have the balls to call it quits with their significant others and are not man enough to own up to their lusts. Of course we can justify and romanticize our indiscretions. Pero bottomline, its all about being truthful to oneself. Kung ayaw mo na, dont punish yourself in to sticking out with your partner. Kaya nga may annulment e. Life is too short to be wasting your time fearing that you might get discovered in your indiscretions. Ibang usapan na lang kung talagang trip na trip mo ang maging philandering husband. I suggest you consult some professional help.

A year ago, Id punch you in the face for this post. But today? Id say tama ka! You are spot on. Mahirap talaga maging duwag at laging lingon ng lingon dahil alam mong problema pag nahuli

A year ago, Id punch you in the face for this post. But today? Id say tama ka! You are spot on. Mahirap talaga maging duwag at laging lingon ng lingon dahil alam mong problema pag nahuli

Yes. I'm not one to sugar coat what I have to say. Glad that you are over that episode in your life. Ako kasi much as I would like to live in the moment- I would also like to anticipate that how I do things right now will definitely have an impact on my future. So balanse dapat. You have to be both practical and logical as emotions cannot be trusted. Love like all others take judgment. It's a decision. Pinaninindigan. If I'd be in the position (god forbid) to be tested with a temptation, I would like to be fair and cut clean first- before I pursue another. It's also the same kind of thing I expect no less from my partner. Kahit masaktan ako. Basta Kung gusto na niyang mag loko- tapusin na niya Muna un sa akin. Life is too beautiful to be wasted on someone who is not truthful to you. Marriage after all is based on love, respect and trust. You take one off- parang it loses all it's essence.

Yes. I'm not one to sugar coat what I have to say. Glad that you are over that episode in your life. Ako kasi much as I would like to live in the moment- I would also like to anticipate that how I do things right now will definitely have an impact on my future. So balanse dapat. You have to be both practical and logical as emotions cannot be trusted. Love like all others take judgment. It's a decision. Pinaninindigan. If I'd be in the position (god forbid) to be tested with a temptation, I would like to be fair and cut clean first- before I pursue another. It's also the same kind of thing I expect no less from my partner. Kahit masaktan ako. Basta Kung gusto na niyang mag loko- tapusin na niya Muna un sa akin. Life is too beautiful to be wasted on someone who is not truthful to you. Marriage after all is based on love, respect and trust. You take one off- parang it loses all it's essence.

I had to learn it the very very painful way. I went through a battle with alcoholism and depression lol. :lol: Obviously I get to laugh about it now.

One thing kasi that blinded me nung nandun ako sa ganung klaseng relasyon was that sobrang saya ko. I had relationships before at hindi ako naging ganito kasaya at fulfilled. Kahit payo ng mismong pamilya di ko pinakinggan. Akala ko kasi, dahil masaya ako, I should pursue this. Pero di ko narealize that by being in this relationship, maraming taong pwedeng masaktan and most of them do not deserve to. Second is that, by aggreeing to be someones dirty little secret, I was not being fair to myself, hence not loving myself.

Kaya natutunan ko, Happiness is not a gauge for right or wrong. Just because something makes you happy, it does not mean you should pursue it. Because in an instant kung gaano ka kasaya magiging 10 beses naman sakit na kapalit.

I had to learn it the very very painful way. I went through a battle with alcoholism and depression lol. :lol: Obviously I get to laugh about it now.

One thing kasi that blinded me nung nandun ako sa ganung klaseng relasyon was that sobrang saya ko. I had relationships before at hindi ako naging ganito kasaya at fulfilled. Kahit payo ng mismong pamilya di ko pinakinggan. Akala ko kasi, dahil masaya ako, I should pursue this. Pero di ko narealize that by being in this relationship, maraming taong pwedeng masaktan and most of them do not deserve to. Second is that, by aggreeing to be someones dirty little secret, I was not being fair to myself, hence not loving myself.

Kaya natutunan ko, Happiness is not a gauge for right or wrong. Just because something makes you happy, it does not mean you should pursue it. Because in an instant kung gaano ka kasaya magiging 10 beses naman sakit na kapalit.

I'm sorry to hear that bro.

It must be one f*kcng whack in the head to be going thru a heart ache and worst, have to battle out depression and alcoholism. For a girl? Or was it just because of compounded disappointments in life?

Since you are comfortable mentioning it, I have to assume that you have already overcome that chapter in your life.

I also have to assume that you're single- and that you're the third person in this girls life. My apologies for being too candid if not insensitive on my previous posts. Ikaw pala Ang Hindi pinanindigan. I must say - girls really are different nowadays. Or should I say far from what society has stereotyped them to be.

Anyway, when you age like I do- happiness is not all that matters. Marriage is about sacrifice kasi you do out of love for the person. Things you don't so before- or you think do not imagine doing- you wil just act it out naturally.

I say good luck to you. You sound young. You will meet your partner in life who later on would make it right for you. Not because she will complete you but because she will brig out the very best in you.

I'm sorry to hear that bro.

It must be one f*kcng whack in the head to be going thru a heart ache and worst, have to battle out depression and alcoholism. For a girl? Or was it just because of compounded disappointments in life?

Since you are comfortable mentioning it, I have to assume that you have already overcome that chapter in your life.

I also have to assume that you're single- and that you're the third person in this girls life. My apologies for being too candid if not insensitive on my previous posts. Ikaw pala Ang Hindi pinanindigan. I must say - girls really are different nowadays. Or should I say far from what society has stereotyped them to be.

Anyway, when you age like I do- happiness is not all that matters. Marriage is about sacrifice kasi you do out of love for the person. Things you don't so before- or you think do not imagine doing- you wil just act it out naturally.

I say good luck to you. You sound young. You will meet your partner in life who later on would make it right for you. Not because she will complete you but because she will brig out the very best in you.

Lets just say that its so complicated aabutin tayo ng ilang pages kung ikweikwento ko pa lahat. You have no idea how excruciating my pain was. So difficult na I was actually living 5 mins at a time. But those 5 mins marched into days and weeks and months, and a year. And I made it! The journey has been difficult but I can honestly say I am a much better person now. Yun lang naman ang key eh, patawarin mo sarili mo, at umpisahan itong mahalin sarili mo, at matuto ka. You just need to refuse to keep being a victim and be a survivor.

Now I am single and I am enjoying having a relationship with myself lang muna. Kasi when I was swinging from one relationship to the other, masyado kong di tiniran sarili ko kaya dapang dapa ako nun.

Eto pa isang magandang aral from a female friend. Ang puso parang bata yan na masarap pasiyahin. Pero pag nasobrahan na, nagiging sutil na at hindi na makikinig sa pagpapayo. Kaya kelangan dinidisiplina din natin ito para huwag maging spoiled masyado

Lets just say that its so complicated aabutin tayo ng ilang pages kung ikweikwento ko pa lahat. You have no idea how excruciating my pain was. So difficult na I was actually living 5 mins at a time. But those 5 mins marched into days and weeks and months, and a year. And I made it! The journey has been difficult but I can honestly say I am a much better person now. Yun lang naman ang key eh, patawarin mo sarili mo, at umpisahan itong mahalin sarili mo, at matuto ka. You just need to refuse to keep being a victim and be a survivor.

Now I am single and I am enjoying having a relationship with myself lang muna. Kasi when I was swinging from one relationship to the other, masyado kong di tiniran sarili ko kaya dapang dapa ako nun.

Eto pa isang magandang aral from a female friend. Ang puso parang bata yan na masarap pasiyahin. Pero pag nasobrahan na, nagiging sutil na at hindi na makikinig sa pagpapayo. Kaya kelangan dinidisiplina din natin ito para huwag maging spoiled masyado

Hmmm I can only imagine.

Yes, true mark of maturity is to endure to be by yourself in the midst of your confusion/ pain.

If its not to imposing pare, may i just ask...If it hurts so much and it's painful to be apart from this person, why not fight for her? Sure she is committed and it also takes for her to fight for you as well-- pero all those time to just get over her, di ba parang that's rare? I mean we don't usually fall that hard for somebody? Parang Ang Hirap ulit hanapin un ganun. I mean that's just me.

Pero I guess it's meant to be that way. Sabi nga Kung masalimuot talaga- it's not God given. You will know that it's right- if everything just fall in to its proper place naturally. Very light. Very spontaneous.