Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

Heard somewhere, "Mabuti na ang lalaki ay may maraming babae kaysa isa lang. Pag kasi isa lang, kasama na ang puso."

You have alternatives - espa's, mp's, PSP's, flings and fubus.

Love affair... maybe you mean "LUST affair". ;)

So "NO". If ever, it will not be a secret one. :rolleyes:

Edited by vulcanboy

I watched this movie from Tyler Perry, title nya was Why did I get married. He had this 80/20 rule about marriage and relationships. According to him, we already get 80% out of a hundred of what we need from our current relationship but yet we feel incomplete. Then someone comes along and offers you only 20% of a hundred and since you think you're not getting that, you choose to have the 20%. The sad part is that in the end you realize you've lost more than what you bargained for, and it's too late to have that 80% back.

I'm not sure if I'm making my point clear here. What I'm trying to say is that I'm not willing to give up the trust that my husband and I have for each other and just throw it away for thrill. No judgement to those who've done it before. I mean I've done it in the past but right now, my relationship is much too precious to loose. I think I have found the love of my life, my soulmate and my best friend. He may not be perfect, neither am I. The good thing is we're both willing to work things out and keep the fire burning. We've been together for six years and counting, and the conversations are getting better in time just like wine.

Would I have an affair? I hope not, and I hope I have the same state of mind till the day temptation comes knockin' on my door.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to believe that i will not get into a secret and/or forbidden love affair. Such a thing is too complicated for me. However, i would be open to a secret and/or forbidden sexual relationship, sans the love or emotional aspect.

Mahirap pag mag may love na kasama. sobra masasaktan ang parties involve, pag purely sexual lang, siguro may konting hurt pero at least prepared and made known sa guilty parties ang forbidden affair.

Im not the kind of a person who would lie to my bones just to get inside the panty of a girl. i am more inclined in paying for sexual relief than lying just to satisfy my carnal cravings.

• 6 months later...
Guest nick fury

I guess as long as we would be discreet in handling ourselves outside. Of course, all bets are off inside the bedroom. laugh.gif

Edited by nick fury