Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

if possibly, i'd be convinced he's worth starting an affair.. pero still,

wala akong nakikitang ganon. and i think, naghahanap lang ako ng batong

ipupukpok sa ulo ko. bagay na alam kong makakasakit sa sarili mo, but still

ul pursue it. dating would be fine, but not for long terms. mahirap na.

pag na fall kana, ang hirap na umalis at pakawalan. <_<

do i hear the word "headache and heartache"? :blink: :huh:

ako po mismo hindi. ang una kasing dahilan sa pag hanap ng iba ay dahil sa hindi pagka kontento at masaya sa kasalukuyang relasyon. kung hindi man iyon ay dahil pinahintulutan natin ang sarili natin na maging mahina at bumigay sa tukso. dahilan na ba ang sabihing tao lamang tayo at walang lakas upang salagin ang mga tuksong iyon?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

so true..

not absolutely true i guess. u both know it's a secret love affair ryt? therefore u should always be ready with the consequences. sabi nga it takes two to tango. if one is lying about something to the other party, well, it's a different story. pero kung alam nyo pareho how u would play the game, then i guess everything ends well. even if it sounds funny at parang pinaglumaan na ng panahon, it's always been true i guess that "it's better to love and lost than never loved at all". i hope tama yung nahalukay ko sa baul ng ginintuang aral ng lolo ko. most of the times, it hurts. but as the saying goes, this too shall pass di ba? and most of the times, it all depends on how the guy takes care of the girl's heart. we all know it would break somewhere along the way, but how the guy breaks the girl's heart is something that every guy out there MUST always know. it's a sweet science.

trust me ma'am it's kinda bumpy ride, but to tell u honestly, u'd realized that it's also a worthy heartbreak afterall.:wub:

have a nice day ma'am. ;)

Secret Love Affair? Maybe YES.

as what my special someone said ... "secret lovers for life" :lol: Now that's more interesting! ^_^

Level up ka na? :lol: :lol:

On topic: To "indulge" is to pamper, treat or spoil..

Secret Love affairs are then more colorful, meaningful and cherished because of this..

But also very fragile, sensitive and delicate..

Yes, I will indulge..

Now.. Where can if find this "secret thingy watchamacallits" :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Case in point -- you both are in love with each other, so it seems. Nothing is wrong, everything is smooth sailing. Even the sex is great.

Then, one day, you get the shock of your life. You hear from your significant other -- or worse, you hear it from someone else -- I love you or him/her, but I'm not happy anymore.

Is this possible? Can you really claim you love someone, and not be happy with him/her anymore?

If you're the person who claims you love, and you're not happy, what would you do? Would you try to save the situation? How would you do it? Would you tell your 'loved one?'

If you're the person who is loved, but your significant other is not happy with you anymore, what would you do? How would you try to win him/her back by bringing back her to be happy with you?