Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

From a woman who was been cheated on:

Stay clean, continue to behave. It's the only way you can prove to at least yourself that you have indeed learned your lesson.

Not to sound self righteous but:

You asked for it. You played and enjoyed the game. Being aware that what happened could happen should have stopped you from even contemplating the idea.

Now it hurts. Like hell. Isn't that how she felt when she discovered your infidelity? No matter your reason, fooling around is fooling around.

Karma is a bitch, i'm afraid.

Edited by neville

From a woman who was been cheated on:

Stay clean, continue to behave. It's the only way you can prove to at least yourself that you have indeed learned your lesson.

Not to sound self righteous but:

You asked for it. You played and enjoyed the game. Being aware that what happened could happen should have stopped you from even contemplating the idea.

Now it hurts. Like hell. Isn't that how she felt when she discovered your infidelity? No matter your reason, fooling around is fooling around.

Karma is a bitch, i'm afraid.

Yes tama ka po dyan maam.

I think it works both ways din naman talaga. Sa babae din, hindi naman sapat na dahilan yung pambabae ng asawa mo para ikaw din magluko at sobrang ibaba mo sarili mo. OO it may be more than sex and you may find some emotional fulfilment dun sa ka- affair mo, pero bottom line tulad ng sabi mo, fooling around is fooling around. Hindi naman komo kinaliwa ka eh gaganti ka na lang ng ganito

Sa babae, mas dapat pa nya ipakita sana na malinis talaga sya. At hindi nya isusuko yung respeto nya para sa sarili nya, dahil lang sa pangbabae ng asawa nya. That way, she will be able to hold her head high and keep her pride anot ano pa man.

I know this woman na after magpakasal at magkaanak, nalaman ang kaliwat kanan na pangbabae ng mister nya. Then ayun, iniwan din sya ng mister nya. Pero hindi sya nanlalake. In fact, kahit me manliligaw sya noon, tinanggihan nya. So much she had to move to another town para lang huwag masundan ng manliligaw nya. It was hard kasi tingin sa kanya ng marami dalagang ina when in fact kasal naman sya. When asked ano yung dahilan kung bakit di nya sinagot manliligaw nya, its because she wanted to keep her dignity as a proud woman. And she truly wanted to be a good parent sa anak nya lalo at magisa na lang sya. Baka daw malito kasi yung bata pag nakita nanay nya na me ibang lalakeng kasama.

For the Nth time, you do not fix a mistake by making another one.

• 5 weeks later...

I admit na madalas sumagi sa isipan ko na subukan makipag affair sa ibang babae. The problem is sigurista akong tao. nag cacalculate ako ng risk before magdecide. Kaya kapag may pagkakataon, laging napupurnada o kaya hindi ko na tinutuloy. Dont get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with my wife. Mabait siya at maaalalahanin. Pero as human nature madalas akong mag fantasize na makipag sex sa iba.

I am also sure na nagfafantasize din wife ko. Minsan nga habang nag sesex kami binubulong ko sa kanya na to use her imagination during sex. Kapag pumipikit sya at nag iimagine ( though she is not mentioning any name while deed ) lalo akong nag lilibugan.

wow dami feedback....very much appreciated. DI ko siya naalagaan mabuti?..you may be right. Each of us had our own focus but that brought us to where we are today in terms of economics. I'm in the process of developing a farm we acquired last year of which we plan to live and grow old together.

Kung sa may pagasa, I think kung mayroon man, the chances are slim. But frankly speaking, I want her back. Just don't know how to accept whatever haunts me.

Kanya kanya naman talaga tayo ng perspective in life. As I said, I had my share of infidelity, a lot of it. Pero ganun pala pag sa atin ginawa, masakit talaga. In our case kasi, usually it's all about sex. At the end of the day, uwi pa din tayo sa wifey na mahal natin. Pero, in her case, she seems much more happier with him, yan ang sinabi niya sa akin, OUCH! SO be it...let fate show us whatever direction we may take.

For men mas mahirap tangapin na iniputan tayo. It is because we have a bigger ego. I have not been on that situation pero kung sakali man mangyari sa akin yan I cannot accept her anymore. Mahirap mabura sa iip mo yung nangyari. Maraming papasok sa isip mo like you imagine your wife is banged by another person. Who satisfy her most. Howmany time she done it? To whom she had sex aside from the one you know. This will make you crazy! It is better to move on and pre occupy your self with other things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Have a very busy wife... wonderful 2 daughters, but somehow I'm looking for more attention from someone else... someone new. Maybe it's just our (men) tendency... Maybe mid-life crisis... But I seem to be looking for some affection from another this type of affair. I know it's not right, but it happens... Hasn't happened yet, but I'm very curious about it.

• 2 weeks later...