Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

Guest mrscarl_vhoglie

I DID before - because i was not serious,

but now i don't- and i won't. get some respect.

though its worth a try- chasin around, over and over again,

getting caught, wrong sent of txt messages,

arranging ur date schedules. miss that.

been there, done that. :thumbsupsmiley:

It would be hard to indulge in a secret love affair. Usually the reason for having it was the other party or both parties are commited na. "Love affair na secret? Kung real iyan na love affair, why hide it? Why can't you fight for it? Usually, the woman would end up lugi diyan. Ikinakahiya ba siya? Kept woman ba siya? What if in the end, magsawa na ang guy. Pano maghahabol ang girl kung wala man lang siyang mapagtananungan regarding her lover?

What is the definition of an affair?

Does the illicit relationship have to reach a point that, for instance, the unfaithful husband is faced with the decision whether to leave his wife for his other woman, for the relationship to be called an affair? Is physical intimacy necessary for it to be called an affair?

What about emotional affairs? Affairs on the Net?

• 2 weeks later...
this always happens to me... ewan ko ba, lapitin talaga ako ng mga guys na may gf or asawa.... the problem is i easily fall in love naman.... haaay.....

there are things in life that we can't explain why it happens... but what is important is you know what you are doing and brave enough to face possible consequences and lastly enjoy the moment... B)

An affair is a TERRIBLE CURSE

When the affair is no longer a secret, you will regret seeing the people you realize you really love get hurt beyond repair. And when you look back and reassess your life, lahat ng KAMALASAN mo sa buhay started because you foolishly entered into an illicit relationship. You will lose the essence and meaning of life because your life will NEVER be the same again.

Pagbabayaran mo lahat ng kasalanan mo. Really sad....

yep.... y not.... as long as ur not aiming to ruin relationship coz on the first place ur olredi aware of ur mans status..

so atleast hev a lil guilt ang giv their respective 2 deyr legal partners respect and ryt...

And i Gez as long that ur partner gives privacy,respect and atleast dey cud show u ur worth den i may say that i may find myself in this situation..

Edited by smuckerz
yep.... y not.... as long as ur not aiming to ruin relationship coz on the first place ur olredi aware of ur mans status..

so atleast hev a lil guilt ang giv their respective 2 deyr legal partners respect and ryt...

And i Gez as long that ur partner gives privacy,respect and atleast dey cud show u ur worth den i may say that i may find myself in this situation..

I think you should always aim to be the legal partner and not any man's 2nd choice. :)