Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

It really depends... -_-

If the relationship SHOULD be kept secrets for reasons like... uhmm.. it's prohibited in the institution you're working for then I'd probably have no problem about it. Don't get me wrong, I've been into "discreet" relationships before but really, if you're in love with a woman (truly in love huh?) and you're trapped in a relationship where you cannot "SHOUT TO THE WHOLE WORLD" that you love each other?! Then that's when you can say "secret" relationships SUCK BIG TIME! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys just want to share with you all here... Yesterday i got home from my ojt in pampanga, and arrived at our village around 6:30pm, It was the usual day... children playing, joggers rounding the village. home owners arriving from work. As I pass by the usual road i take i notice a couple that looks like having an L.Q. Nevermind its not my business anyway... Got in our hose and payed a rest, by 9 in the evening i walked my dog going out the village so it can poo and pee... As i near the gate, i was wondering why there are so many pipol in one area. I didn't mind at first, after my dog was done with its deed and we are on our way back to our house thats when i realized its no poke... a man was killed inside our village. I dont want to indulge much, but according to reports it was due to a love triangle, Similar to a Bantay-Salakay... It was so grime... I couldn't even explain how it feels seeing those blood splatered around... I have no idea if the victim was the same guy i saw having a L.Q. with a girl.

Few ticks later i went home placed the dog in to its house, then went back to the site, I finally got to see a little clearer on whats on the scene, Suddenly i felt a twinged pang on my spine, what if i was the victim? I realized poor me just because of a girl, i fast forwarded my life to its last hours on... Later that night as i sleep i still could feel the pang on my spine, i am shivering... My cheeks felt numb, I was having a hard time sleeping...

Anyway The bottom line is I think its just fine to go after someone provided that one won't endanger thier own life or another ones life...

It better to be safe, than later when its too late one will realize he/she just ended his/her own life...