Speaker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Mga sir ano bang magandang bluetooth headset? Yung kumportable sa tenga kahit na ilang oras ginagamit?

kung comportable bro ang hanap mo, medyo depende kasi sa size/figure ng tenga and ulo mo... I have harman kardon na merong two sets of head frame para comportable yung pressure sa tenga, though since may pagka-leather texture yung pang-tenga nya, pag medyo tumatagal, nakakapawis...

sorry wala ako straight na answer based on my experience medyo malaki kasi ulo at tenga ko...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since this forum is about Bluetooth speaker, I would like to ask about whether there are speaker that can do this for my needs in doing lectures in classes. Most of the bluetooth speaker be connected to the smartphones, tablets or PC that has bluetooth connectivity. And all these mentioned devices can be connected to the bluetooth headset. Now, my question is do we have any bluetooth speaker that can connect to a bluetooth headset so that I can project my voice to the speaker while doing my lectures in the classroom? Thanks in advance for any information regarding this need.