Speaker

• 2 weeks later...
I agree you bro.. ALTEC LANSING ATP3.... 8 years n yung ATP3 ko ganda pa din ng soundsss.. sulit ka talaga...

same here.... loyal ALTEC LANSING customer. ATP 3 din ang speakers ko. tgal n since 2006 pa. up 2 now ganda p rin ng sound reproduction. husay p ng porma pang display :thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

Bose Acustimass IV is definitely a must for home theatre affectionados. Then of course there's Bose Quiet Comfort 3 headphones with noise cancelling technology, for those who frequently travel. Bose technology is not cheap by the way, but its sure is worth the price.

But if you're a discerning audiophile and got deep pockets to boot, you may want to consider buying a pair of BeoLab 5 Speakers from Bang & Olufsen. At a price of a Honda City or USD 16,000.00 (Php 739,840.00) per pair, it's definitely not for everyone.

I personally have listened to one of these in a B&O outlet here in Riyadh and after the BeoLab 5 demonstration, I have only one thing to say: "Bose? What Bose?". Yup its that freggin good.

on being the best speakers, trying to convince bose fans otherwise is counterproductive. walang kahihinatnan.

but i draw the line with b&o. true, these speakers are expensive, innovative engineering masterpieces (as are all other products b&o offers). but they are soooo very far from being the best sounding speakers. bad return for your money hi-fi-wise.

Bose??? It's all about marketing...

If you'd compare it to Italian shoes it's Salvatore Ferragamo... All marketing...

Speakers?? Whether it be for computers or home theater system it's only Klipsch for me...

Shoes??? Fratelli Rosetti... Hehehe...

i have klipsch 2.1 speakers on my pc and i'm absolutely satisfied. i use the pc as an entertainment center (mp3's, movies) and i couldn't ask for a better set of speakers considering the value (USD 130).

well, for me, i still go for the kenwood speakers - ... playing it loud most of the time - pang-bayo pa, tapus sinasabayan ko yun hip-hop ko kapitbahay sa pagpapatugtog (don't do it ng new order) at ayun.. lunod sya.. hahaha...

btw, my kenwood speaker was bougth 20 yrs ago ( 1990) still working and playing great.. sira na nga yun main compo ko pero yun speaker buhay na buhay pa din....

Have you heard about mirage speakers? It uses same technology as Bang en Olufsen speakers. Omni Directional

try to visit their website www.miragespeakers.com. Im dreaming to have one of their model OMD 15 Home Theater

kaso mahal. Kung may alam kayong may showroom nito dito satin paki PM naman sakin pls pls!!!

Ive asked from a bose store and their basic 5.1 home theather system is 120K. And the speakers are so tiny. Who buys these things?

Bose speakers prove that size doesn't matter, he he he :thumbsupsmiley: there 8" dia. subwoofer is equivalent to 15" dia.

ordinary woofer in term of bass sound.. bose is superb in sound clarity.. If you are not an audiophile you can't tell

the difference between bose speakers to other ordinary speakers..

Have you heard about mirage speakers? It uses same technology as Bang en Olufsen speakers. Omni Directional

try to visit their website www.miragespeakers.com. Im dreaming to have one of their model OMD 15 Home Theater

kaso mahal. Kung may alam kayong may showroom nito dito satin paki PM naman sakin pls pls!!!

Mirage was a highly respected canadian speaker manufacturer during the Ian Paisley days of M1's too bad that they've gone towards the HT route. The omni directional speakers are nice and eliminates the sweet spot, great for HT application.

altec lansing for now....integrated ksi s laptop

bought a brand new hdtv and at the same time saw this uber cheap but very nice set of speakers. was supposed to buy it too when the attendant said i will have to connect daw the speakers to a cpu and not directly to the tv. huh?

was in a hurry kc to bring home the tv and drool over it kya hndi nko nagtanong-tanong further hehehe.

how good are the Lansings, anyway?

bought a brand new hdtv and at the same time saw this uber cheap but very nice set of speakers. was supposed to buy it too when the attendant said i will have to connect daw the speakers to a cpu and not directly to the tv. huh?

was in a hurry kc to bring home the tv and drool over it kya hndi nko nagtanong-tanong further hehehe.

how good are the Lansings, anyway?

...FOR SALE SUBWOOFER WITH JBL 12INCHES SUB SPEAKER!!!! RUSH BRANDNEW TXT ME 09393129314

post-243789-1264340107.jpg

post-243789-1264340136.jpg

post-243789-1264340158.jpg