Speaker

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Comment lang about Bose--terribly overpriced. You're buying a brand name here, not quality. Parang Mercedes Benz, good brand name, but their cars made in the past 10 years have quality-control problems.

Go for Klipsch if you have the budget.

Next would be Logitech and Altec-Lansing--they have good quality speakers, just stay away from the "flat-panel" speaker models.

buti na lang hindi ko nabili yung bose 301, hindi natuloy coz

nag max-out yung credit card ko.

yep, maganda yung materials nya and most of all yung engineering design .. very portable, sound quality is superb for something it's size as well as battery life is above average.. nakalagay sa specs nya ay 6-8 hours, pero ako iniiwan ko overnight yung laptop ko playing songs (while im sleeping) and by my experience umaabot ng upto 12-14 hours sa akin (siguro dahil hindi max volume)..

nakita ko lang toh sa officemate ko na nagbakasyon galing pinas and he bought it at around Php2K.. i bought mine here in Brunei for B$70 x Php32 = Php2240.. mejo mas mahal kaso di naman ako makahintay kaya bumili na ako dito.. hehehe.. ill post here na lang kung san nya nabili sa pinas or maybe Kilabot knows where to buy em..

X-Mini website

X-Mini in action vid

X-Mini Product Review by Tech Times vid

Ive seen a sort of ripoff of this one called Egg. It has 2 speakers and a retractable cord and costs 1.8K. I cant find any reviews for it on the internet though. Tapos hindi masyado detailed yung user manual. I think the parts are the same with the xmini, but the company is just generic so wudda heck Im gonna get it later. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For my PC, I use ALTEC LANSING speakers.... not exactly the best, but given that a lot of my MP3s are in the 128 bit rate. They are quite sufficient enough in terms of sound quality.

I do have a set of BOSE speakers which my brother left behind after he migrated to the US. But I still need to get the amplifiers cleaned up and hope that the sound of the Speakers is still good.