Speaker

Bought a Lifetrons (DrumBass lll BT) speaker on a PAL flight from Manila to Hong Kong last January. Duty Free shopping. It was lying around for several months unopened. Then just 3 days ago, I decided to try it out.

It can be used as a blu-tooth speaker and is compatible with any blu-tooth enabled device like iPhone, iPad, Nokia phones, Sony MP3 players, etc. If your device doesn't have blu-tooth, you have the option to connect the speaker to your device via phono cables (included).

Sound is so-so (lacks base) but if you're in a noisy area like a restaurant and you want to listen to a YouTube video on your phone of iPad for instance, it does the job. You can control the volume so you don't disturb people around you.

The speaker itself is so small. Only about two inches high, cylindrical in shape and weight is really negligible.

http://www.amazon.com/Lifetrons-DrumBass-Bluetooth-Wireless-For/dp/B00A393Y6K

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi sound enthusiasts, Ive read somewhere that Bose speakers are overpriced and you can buy speakers with different brand but similar setup at a cheaper price. So far im interested a setup like Bose's Acoustimass 10, can you guys recommend me speakers with different brand but the same setup? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Really good speakers costs a lot, but here are good speakers that can make ends meet:

Bang and Olufsen

Bowers and Wilkins

Klipsch

Jamo, good affordable home theaters

Miss the good old Kenwood

Bose, I like the bluetooth wireless speaker

Edited by climaco
  • 5 weeks later...