Speaker

http://www.anthony-audio.com/2015/08/bluetooth-speakers.html

how about bluetooth speakers?

budget less than 5K

tia...

Meron na rin High End si Tonying:

http://www.anthony-audio.com/

Mura pa. Patented nyakasi yung mga vital parts.

All designed and made in the Philippines.

Lots of people like BOSE but its not enough clarity or value. Its just way to over priced. I suggest going high end audio and BOSE dosent even come close. I used to be a bose fan but changed when I hear real high end spakers.

Here's a quick list all in pesos. These are bookshelf or flood standing speaker brands.

Mid end
1. Anthony Audio speakers - 3k to 45k
2. B&W - 45k to 1m
3. Paradigm - 11k to 200k
4. PSB - 10k to 400k

Highe End
1. Wilson Audio - 1m up to 5 mil Alexandria
2. Raidho - 300k to 3 mil
3. Magico - 1m up

Best entry into high end audio is Anthony Audio. Be careful because high end audio is addicting once you try it. You'll listen to music in a different world. Once you have high end speakers youll hear the difference of the snare hit. As the drumer gets tired his snare drum will sound different as he gets tired or you wont notice that the voice of the singer is projected at the left or right speaker. High end speakers can also project sound stage ambiance. You'll hear the band members as to where they are positioned. You'll hear the drums at the back or how far is the mic from the singer.

If you need help or tips in setups, please feel free to pm me. I've been in high end audio for 25 years now and still enjoying it.

kung comportable bro ang hanap mo, medyo depende kasi sa size/figure ng tenga and ulo mo... I have harman kardon na merong two sets of head frame para comportable yung pressure sa tenga, though since may pagka-leather texture yung pang-tenga nya, pag medyo tumatagal, nakakapawis...

sorry wala ako straight na answer based on my experience medyo malaki kasi ulo at tenga ko...

Thank you sir. Hanap ko yung hindi nakapatong sa tenga, para kahit pangmatagalan pwde. Search ko yan harman sir.
  • 3 weeks later...

Bose is too overpriced. Avoid it.

Pag nakitaan kayo ng true audiophiles na Bose gamit nyo, pagtatawanan lang kayo behind your back.

Bose is a brand that keeps increasing its price without corresponding advances in design. All flash and no substance. But anyway, if it sounds good to you, then who's to argue.

To get back on topic, I use Vandersteen floor-standing speakers and Dali shelf-mounted speakers. Not too pricey but good enough for my small music room and the occasional guest in my lanai.

Nirvana in small doses.

Lots of people like BOSE but its not enough clarity or value. Its just way to over priced. I suggest going high end audio and BOSE dosent even come close. I used to be a bose fan but changed when I hear real high end spakers.

Here's a quick list all in pesos. These are bookshelf or flood standing speaker brands.

Mid end

1. Anthony Audio speakers - 3k to 45k

2. B&W - 45k to 1m

3. Paradigm - 11k to 200k

4. PSB - 10k to 400k

Highe End

1. Wilson Audio - 1m up to 5 mil Alexandria

2. Raidho - 300k to 3 mil

3. Magico - 1m up

Best entry into high end audio is Anthony Audio. Be careful because high end audio is addicting once you try it. You'll listen to music in a different world. Once you have high end speakers youll hear the difference of the snare hit. As the drumer gets tired his snare drum will sound different as he gets tired or you wont notice that the voice of the singer is projected at the left or right speaker. High end speakers can also project sound stage ambiance. You'll hear the band members as to where they are positioned. You'll hear the drums at the back or how far is the mic from the singer.

If you need help or tips in setups, please feel free to pm me. I've been in high end audio for 25 years now and still enjoying it.

I passed by Bose and saw/heard the SoundLink, any recommendation for something similar but cheaper with the same sound quality?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...