Speaker

+1 for the Logitech Z-2300 as well! For $130, the Z-2300 achieves what the most expensive of Bose speakers can only dream of, THX certification!

Bose is grossly overpriced. I don't know why so many people insist that bose is the best...just because their models can play loud music without breaking up doesn't mean its good. My former boss had a Bose sound system in his office, while the guy in the office next to him had the Klipsch Pro Media system. No contest. He sold the Bose within a week. Even at normal volume, you could pick up the little details from the Klipsch that wasn't noticeable from the Bose. Tested it with a few Radiohead albums.

Speak of the devil, I've just bought a pair of Klipsch ProMedia (2.0) speakers last weekend! I tried them out side by side against a pair of Bose Companion 2 at the store. Granted Bose sounds good, Klipsch actually sounded better for $20 less. Bass is really punchy too, you would think there's a subwoofer hidden somewhere.

Pics to follow.

Edited by fry

i've been trying to find some reviews about the bw nautilus.. haven't had the luck to see some reviews of it..

but for the kef 207/2 - some guys at stereophle.com and soundandvision.com have all but praise on these reference speakers

if you have some links to nautilus reviews..please post em.. don't post 800 series speakers..they're not nautilus

Here's my Klipsch ProMedia 2.0 speakers. They're perfect for casual listening and for the stuff I do on Garageband. It still amazes me how great they sound. Bass is punchy (without being too bass-y), mids sound tight, and the highs sound brilliant. At just $80, they're a steal!

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s163/JoeStash/IM000008.jpg

na try mo na yun jbl sa megamall? last year they renovated their showroom..and you can watch some trailers there..they are really helpful...

i tried their l880 from jbl..twas good...

also if you wanna try the bestest baddest most expensive speakers..try mo lng sa upscale audio video sa shangrilla

or sa sound room..marami din duon...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...