Speaker

• 4 weeks later...

This is my simple setup in my room:

For the sounds:

Pioneer surround speakers, 120watts RMS front/center & 100 watts RMS back) – P21,000

Yamaha subwoofer, 120 watts RMS – P20,000

Pioneer D811 receiver/amplifier, 100 watts RMS/channel – P24,500

Others:

29 inch HD TV (room use only) – P50,000

Pioneer DVD Player (DivX capable) – P5,000

PC connected to sound system via optical cable – P40,000 (LCD, dual core, nVidia GTX)

Note: The Yamaha subwoofer is not recommended if your in an apartment or a room is next to yours, else the people next to ur room will surely call the police…. :P

B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm more of a Car Audio enthusiast than a Home audio system and the proof of that is, I packed my two cars with some established brand on the market. My Mitsubishi challenger is currently rigged up with Pioneer/Kenwood setup. Sources are provided by the trusty pioneer brand from CD/Tuner to EQ/Time alignment processor. Front components speakers are from Kenwood, They are a sets of 6.5 inch Midrange woofer with seperate 1 inch tweeters powered by Kenwood class A/B Amplifier at 1200 watts. The two Pioneer 2000 watts subwoofers are driven by Kenwood Monoblock Amplifier with an output power of 2400 watts. This may sounds a little bit over the top but this baby is set up for sound quality and spend 3 months for the entire install.

My other car is using an all Boston Acoustics Speakers from their Boston pro competition series they are awesome sounding equipments and had won several national finals in car audio competition for Sound Quality.

• 2 weeks later...

created my own system (salamat sa mga electronic subjects ko :-) )

5.1 speakers (encased sa simpleng plywood - 3 wireless rear speakers) connected to a 120watts RMS tube amplifier w/ digital synthesizer and remote (enclosed sa isang generic casing galing sa alexan shop), took me more than 3 months to assemble pero definitely worth it (less than 3k total, salamat sa mga chopchop parts from raon!) not something great to look at but sounds good enough para sa aking maliit na kwarto

• 3 months later...