Fat Burners And Diet Pills

is there a recommended dosage for thermogenic effects? the dosage will directly affect the pharmacological effect... take some, bronchodilator... take more, thermogenic... take more, muscle catabolist... take more thickening of the heart wall, tachycardia, cardiac arrythmia and most probably atresia...

in the net, it says not more than 10 tabs per day... so 5 per serving... i know a guys who freakin takes 20 a day... holy crap!!! he got cut in like 2 weeks... but lost a lot of mass in the process... in any case, dosage recommendations? some say 2 days on 2 days off.... others say 6 week pyramid the cycle off for 2 weeks... then again...

any suggestions? personal experience?

I do the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off cycle. Maximum of 3 cycles. Beyond that, I think the body becomes immune of Clen's thermogenic properties. It's roughly a 3 month cycle. It's basically a pyramid approach for me. 4,6,8,10,12,14,14,14,12,12,10,8,6,4 (tabs per day split into two dosages) Make sure to drink a lot of water while on clen because it kinda has a diuretic effect and flushes out necessarry minerals in the body. Also NEVER take clen along with a thermogenic. I tried this once and I felt sick and throwing up all the time. You may wish to incorporate ECA or other thermogenic supplements during the weeks you are off Clen. In my experience, I really got lean in 2 months.

Here is a real account of taking steriods from my own personal experience.

In the past i was very much into a particular sport that i was enticed to take steriod to enhance my performance. I am no professional athlete but the passion for what i love just over took everything. The roids that i took are generally for muscle building but i applied it for cardiovascular performance.

12 month training perparation

1-3 months : Clenbuterol x Xenadrine or any fat burner

4th month: Nandrolone

5th month: Nandrolone x Sustanon

6th manth: Same as above

7th month: Taper off Sustanon

8th month: Nadrolone x Winstrol V (locally purchased)

9th month: Taper Nandrolone

10th month: Exclusive Winstrol x clen x fat burner

11th month: same

12th monht: Race day (none taken)

Beginning weight: 175

Race day weight: 150lbs

Body Fat: 5%

Race: got my personal best

Workout:

Wieghts: Circuit

M: Swm 8k AM - Run PM 10K

T: Bike 40k AM - Gym

W: Bike40k-Run (5K) AM - Swim 8k PM

Th: Rest

Fri: Run 10K AM - GYM PM

Sat: Bike 140-180KAM - Swim PM 4K

Sun: Run 20-30K

Side effects:

Pimples (back), rages, temper, sweatyness, clamyness, Really Horny!

Downside:

No social life...

Busted knees (both) after 2 months of race day

Notes:

To offset the increase and testosterone, i took estrogen pills and blockers

Here is a real account of taking steriods from my own personal experience.

In the past i was very much into a particular sport that i was enticed to take steriod to enhance my performance. I am no professional athlete but the passion for what i love just over took everything. The roids that i took are generally for muscle building but i applied it for cardiovascular performance.

12 month training perparation

1-3 months : Clenbuterol x Xenadrine or any fat burner

4th month: Nandrolone

5th month: Nandrolone x Sustanon

6th manth: Same as above

7th month: Taper off Sustanon

8th month: Nadrolone x Winstrol V (locally purchased)

9th month: Taper Nandrolone

10th month: Exclusive Winstrol x clen x fat burner

11th month: same

12th monht: Race day (none taken)

Beginning weight: 175

Race day weight: 150lbs

Body Fat: 5%

Race: got my personal best

Workout:

Wieghts: Circuit

M: Swm 8k AM - Run PM 10K

T: Bike 40k AM - Gym

W: Bike40k-Run (5K) AM - Swim 8k PM

Th: Rest

Fri: Run 10K AM - GYM PM

Sat: Bike 140-180KAM - Swim PM 4K

Sun: Run 20-30K

Side effects:

Pimples (back), rages, temper, sweatyness, clamyness, Really Horny!

Downside:

No social life...

Busted knees (both) after 2 months of race day

Notes:

To offset the increase and testosterone, i took estrogen pills and blockers

Dude, I can't believe that you actually lost 25 lbs with your cycle. Nandrolone decanoate (deca durabolin) is a very anabolic compound that induces weight gain. If your goal was to amplify performance, I doubt deca was needed. Moreover, since you lost a substancial amount of weight, I'd say you must have a poor diet. And you got busted knees? Did you know that Deca actually lubricates the knee joints and is preferred by athletes to ward off joint pains? Are you sure you had a legitimate stack on hand? I'm guessing you got fake gear man. Believe me that they do exist.

And even if your gear was legit, I'd say that you've got the wrong cycle to the goals you had that time. As I can see, you're an endurance athlete. Anabolic and androgenic steroids mostly expands fast twitch muscle fibers. Your training in my opinion may also have set you back from the possible muscular weight gain you should've experience. That's a lot of drugs you got there.

Just to make it clear, I wont deny that I also experimented and even sold steroids bofore. Thus, I know what I'm talking about.

I do the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off cycle. Maximum of 3 cycles. Beyond that, I think the body becomes immune of Clen's thermogenic properties. It's roughly a 3 month cycle. It's basically a pyramid approach for me. 4,6,8,10,12,14,14,14,12,12,10,8,6,4 (tabs per day split into two dosages) Make sure to drink a lot of water while on clen because it kinda has a diuretic effect and flushes out necessarry minerals in the body. Also NEVER take clen along with a thermogenic. I tried this once and I felt sick and throwing up all the time. You may wish to incorporate ECA or other thermogenic supplements during the weeks you are off Clen. In my experience, I really got lean in 2 months.

Hi bro,

Can you please elaborate this part?

4,6,8,10,12,14,14,14,12,12,10,8,6,4 (tabs per day split into two dosages)

Does this mean you took clen for 14 days?

How much does clen cost?

Sorry, first time i heard of clen. Thanks in advance.

Hi bro,

Can you please elaborate this part?

4,6,8,10,12,14,14,14,12,12,10,8,6,4 (tabs per day split into two dosages)

Does this mean you took clen for 14 days?

How much does clen cost?

Sorry, first time i heard of clen. Thanks in advance.

4 tabs first day (2 in the am, 1 in the pm), 6 tabs second day (3 in the am, 3 in the pm), 8 tabs third day (4 in the am, 4 in the pm) and so on so fourth (just follow what I've listed)... until I reach day 14. Then I stop taking clen for 14 days and swtich to thermogenic/fat burning supplements to avoid the "crash". I repeat this cycle 3 times. Roughly 3 months.

Rockybrawler, you might want to back read for Clenbuterol details. It's fairly cheap. Around P8.00 per tablet under the brand name Spiropent. Available in drug stores.

Dude, I can't believe that you actually lost 25 lbs with your cycle. Nandrolone decanoate (deca durabolin) is a very anabolic compound that induces weight gain. If your goal was to amplify performance, I doubt deca was needed. Moreover, since you lost a substancial amount of weight, I'd say you must have a poor diet. And you got busted knees? Did you know that Deca actually lubricates the knee joints and is preferred by athletes to ward off joint pains? Are you sure you had a legitimate stack on hand? I'm guessing you got fake gear man. Believe me that they do exist.

And even if your gear was legit, I'd say that you've got the wrong cycle to the goals you had that time. As I can see, you're an endurance athlete. Anabolic and androgenic steroids mostly expands fast twitch muscle fibers. Your training in my opinion may also have set you back from the possible muscular weight gain you should've experience. That's a lot of drugs you got there.

Just to make it clear, I wont deny that I also experimented and even sold steroids bofore. Thus, I know what I'm talking about.

Deca is a weak weak drug I havent experienced any real muscle gain using it. I prefer sustanon or primabolan for weight gain but this aint what i needed. Just to clarify, my intention was purely on the strength side than weight gain i never intended to increase my weight which is already hard biking 180km and then running a full 42k. The stregnth i needed was for the swim portion goin anaearobic to get a good head start.

As for my knees, i really busted both-maybe due to training or the drugs. You are right about deca and lubrication. Try doing close to 150K or running a week and lets see what happens.

Deca is a weak weak drug I havent experienced any real muscle gain using it. I prefer sustanon or primabolan for weight gain but this aint what i needed. Just to clarify, my intention was purely on the strength side than weight gain i never intended to increase my weight which is already hard biking 180km and then running a full 42k. The stregnth i needed was for the swim portion goin anaearobic to get a good head start.

As for my knees, i really busted both-maybe due to training or the drugs. You are right about deca and lubrication. Try doing close to 150K or running a week and lets see what happens.

Just to let you know, Deca is generally medically precribed for anemic patients, underwight (low red blood cell count) and HIV/AIDS patients who've been loosing body weight. Deca generally increases the body's capability of replicating red blood cells and some muscle tissues. In the bodybuilding application, this is very attractive.

Deca is not weak. It just has a milder androgenic (retaining existing muscles and strength development) effect and more anabolic (new muscle development) properties. Don't expect much strength gains. I never saw deca as a performance enhancer. You're better off with thermogenics and stimulants. Moreover, since our bodies own testosterone production halts with the ingestion of these compounds, studies conclude that at 500 mg of deca (per week) avg. dose merely replaces the body's own testosterone. I've seen people with "Deca only" cycle who've maid impressive gains in a month or two. However, people react differently. Deca in general is one of the safest steroid out there. In my experience, deca and sustanon is one of the most counterfeited drugs out there.

Anyways, I think it wouldn't be wise to condone the use of steroids due to ethical issues. I'm sure many people will hate users and classify them as "weak" individuals. Let us respect the topic of this thread and discuss steroid usage in another channel.

I'm not a big fan of this fat burners and diet pills, most of them are not FDA approved. Im still for exercise to get rid of fat and get in shape at the same time.

Very nice philosophy. It takes a strong character to have this kind of insight. As Kobe would've put it: "Just believe in yourself." If I may add though, a proper diet will be half of the equation.

I'm not a big fan of this fat burners and diet pills, most of them are not FDA approved. Im still for exercise to get rid of fat and get in shape at the same time.

agree.. train your body to burn fat. and don't depend on any drugs..

make a running training calendar, the longer you run, the more your body adapts and get stronger, and the more your body becomes efficient on burning fat as fuel...it will not happen in a week or 2, but you will get there..

my fat burners:

http://www.philrunners.netfirms.com/schedule.htm

you training for the ironman? tough dude..hehehe.. :cool:

used to do triathlons but with a full-time job, training for it was just becoming like a chore..

so why still need performance enhancing drugs? :thumbsdownsmiley: lets make the sport clean, for the sake of other triathletes out there..

we are a small community..and we don't need cheaters like you! :angry:

Edited by THUG
4 tabs first day (2 in the am, 1 in the pm), 6 tabs second day (3 in the am, 3 in the pm), 8 tabs third day (4 in the am, 4 in the pm) and so on so fourth (just follow what I've listed)... until I reach day 14. Then I stop taking clen for 14 days and swtich to thermogenic/fat burning supplements to avoid the "crash". I repeat this cycle 3 times. Roughly 3 months.

Rockybrawler, you might want to back read for Clenbuterol details. It's fairly cheap. Around P8.00 per tablet under the brand name Spiropent. Available in drug stores.

Thank you sir.

question regarding hydroxycut hardcore. Do you need to stop taking it after you finish a bottle or continuous taking?

Edited by rockybrawler
Thank you sir.

question regarding hydroxycut hardcore. Do you need to stop taking it after you finish a bottle or continuous taking?

It really depends on you. If you're satisfied with the results after one bottle, maybe go for another. However, like all stimulant based thermogenics/fat burners, I think your body will eventually adopt to these substances. For some people this is the time they up the dosages. In my opinion, this is not really necessarry. For one, "cutting down" or maintaining low levels of bodyfat is not really a realistic lifestyle all year round. If you have steady results after one bottle, maybe go for another bottle (here I assume that one bottle will be a month's supply). After that just maintain your diet and workout intensity then I think you'd be a-ok. Please take note though not to take thermogenics like hydroxycut and clenbuterol together. I've tried it before and I felt sick. I suggest you follow the 2 weeks on clen, 2 weeks thermogenics (hydroxycut) for 3 cycles (months). Hope you can update us of your progress.

Thank you sir.

it really depends on you, although i would suggest that when you finish a bottle, try to rest your body for at least a week so that it wont get used to the formula, at least that was also suggested to me before i would start taking a new fat burner

just my two cents B)

thanks to those who ordered and sent pm. i still have a few bottles left, just pm me. this product contains ephedrine from mahuang, not from sida cordifolia.

Good day Bro,.

mgkano dmage 1btle suplement nto?

knda tex me if u hv time in ds no. then i'l call u.

0920 *** **** posting of contact numbers not allowed /0922 *** **** posting of contact numbers not allowed

im name is ricky. tnx

Edited by Wyld

for two days i've been taking ephedrine hcl the results are:

blood pressure before- systolic 130-135, diastolic 80-85, heart rate 58-60

after taking it- systolic 158, distolic 95, heart rate 98

the results are obviously hypertension and elevated heart(tachydardia) and in addition i cant sleep.

and these are the items that i can monitor what about other things that i dont know of, be careful with this stuff.

for two days i've been taking ephedrine hcl the results are:

blood pressure before- systolic 130-135, diastolic 80-85, heart rate 58-60

after taking it- systolic 158, distolic 95, heart rate 98

the results are obviously hypertension and elevated heart(tachydardia) and in addition i cant sleep.

and these are the items that i can monitor what about other things that i dont know of, be careful with this stuff.

Wow. Care to share where were you able to obtain that stuff and what's the damage?

Just curious, anyone here bought the Yellow Bullet fat burner with ephedrine from supplementsph? Any reviews?

EPHEDRINE AND COMPONENTS ARE CLASSIFIED UNDER REGULATED DRUGS... not all of us will be able to tolerate the side effects. especially those who are prone to hypertension

EPHEDRINE AND COMPONENTS ARE CLASSIFIED UNDER REGULATED DRUGS... not all of us will be able to tolerate the side effects. especially those who are prone to hypertension

I already know that :D In fact, I already have tried that stuff before and my body tolerated it well.

I already know that :D In fact, I already have tried that stuff before and my body tolerated it well.

How much do you weigh Jacques? Is it possible you took a small dosage in proportion to your body weight?

How much do you weigh Boy tusok? how much did you take?