Fat Burners And Diet Pills

uhh... No. it depends on what time of the yer it is. IUn the off-season they are training for strength/power. the pre-season peaks everything they have built on while during the season, they just aim to maintain everything

Not to burst your bubble bubba, but I've been a former track sprinter, HS basketball player, martial artist so my legs are also built but that's not an excuse not to squat. And believe me, after coaching directly or assisting in coaching so many people over the years, the "my legs are already big" line was always a lie whenI was the person's legs.

You can squat twice a week provided you are following a sound progression

You are never supposed to train to failure nd you can jump dumpthe bar in a front squat

i'm not really preparing for any competition so it does'nt really matter. i musing of having light snack in between coz i cant afford to go to the gym 5xwk. now i can feel my shoulder is acting up again bec. of pull-up and dip i might go back to my previous exercices. anyway i have to be content with what i have as they used to say it here c'est la vie.

Mga Brothers,

Cash and carry cartimar is selling ripped fuel extreme for 500php - 60 caps. Catch is that is expiry date is March 2007. at 4 caps daily, this would only last you 15 days. Good deal right? i bought 1 for myself. Ilang months ba normally puwede i take ang supplements after its expiry date?

bro, i was advised by a friend who works for a Rosch Pharma that if i am to buy supplements on sale, i should consider the margin of expiry date. To be safe, a 6 month margin is advisable. I hold my friend's statement to be true not unless a person in a better position proves the contrary.

peace out :hypocritesmiley:

i'm not really preparing for any competition so it does'nt really matter. i musing of having light snack in between coz i cant afford to go to the gym 5xwk. now i can feel my shoulder is acting up again bec. of pull-up and dip i might go back to my previous exercices. anyway i have to be content with what i have as they used to say it here c'est la vie.

You're not even supposed to go to the gym 5x/wk to begin with.

If your shoulder is acting up, have it checked

Mga Brothers,

Cash and carry cartimar is selling ripped fuel extreme for 500php - 60 caps. Catch is that is expiry date is March 2007. at 4 caps daily, this would only last you 15 days. Good deal right? i bought 1 for myself. Ilang months ba normally puwede i take ang supplements after its expiry date?

dre san ito banda sa cartimar? is this near the places where they sell shoes?

dre san ito banda sa cartimar? is this near the places where they sell shoes?

bro,

checked this place last week. They indeed put their expired supplements on sale.

Yes, its on the same location where they sell shoes, perfumes and clothing.

You won't miss it as you would see big canisters of whey protein being displayed in their windows.

I even saw some bottles being sold for 300php, just check the expiry dates.

i'm not sure if this is the same stuff I'm talking about, but if it, this stuff will certainly melt the fat away, but be careful with it. Clenbuterol is a Beta-2 Agonist, this places it in the same classification as Albuterol and Terbutaline. If you don't know what albuterol and terbutaline are, they are used in asthma medicines. Clenbuterol is also associated with the same type of side effects as well; tremor, increased heart rate, nervousness, and cardiac arrhythmias in those with underlying heart disease. The side effects seem to be significantly more pronounced than in medications now used for asthma meds today. Be careful...

Basically yes, it is sold as an asthma medication. Like ephedrine which is now a regulated drug (not totally banned anymore), they basically attack/stimulate the adrenal functions of the body. The release of adrenalin loosens the air pathways for the asthmatic patient. But on the bodybuilding application, release of adrenaline equates to more energy output. Thus, the increase in basal heart rate simply means you're burning calories faster compared to the normal individual.

As for my experience, clenbuterol's side effects are fairly "meek" compared to what ephedrine brings. As I've said, hands was a bit jittery but tolarable. Ephedrine made me feel sick whenever I ingested it before under its package on Hydroxycut, Xenadrine RFA or event the original Ripped fuel. In terms of fat burning, it comes to par of what the original ECA stack can deliver.

bro,

checked this place last week. They indeed put their expired supplements on sale.

Yes, its on the same location where they sell shoes, perfumes and clothing.

You won't miss it as you would see big canisters of whey protein being displayed in their windows.

I even saw some bottles being sold for 300php, just check the expiry dates.

meron pa kaya ito next week? hmm

eros,

your statements also supports similar threads in some sites i've visited. Since these are supplements, the margins are longer compared to meds taken for medication. 6 months after expiry date is still acceptable.

dre sang website mo nakita itong claim na ito? would like to rad up on it :D thanks

Guys, anyone of you have tried Zantrex? A friend of mine told me it's far better than Lipo-6 and etc. Any feedback?

try mo search sa google,me mga reviews ka na makikita about zantrex, sbi din sa akin ayos ito...majority of its ingredients is caffeine i think kaya malakas ito as a fatburner

Ephedra is a regulated drug in the USA. As mentioned in my previous post, it's sold as an asthma medication. Thus, it doesn't mean you'd be seeing it on fat burining products in the market. Although with this regulation, the US grey market will be selling it as a fat burner/weight loss & stimulant product. If I'm not mistaken, we (in the Philippines) do have ephedrine/ephedra being distributed here in the bodybuilding black market community. You just have to have the proper connections to acquire it. However, this comes with a hefty price tag since simple law of supply and demand applies. Still, I have to agree with you guys that Ephedra is "king" when it comes to fat burning.

Ephedra is a regulated drug in the USA. As mentioned in my previous post, it's sold as an asthma medication. Thus, it doesn't mean you'd be seeing it on fat burining products in the market. Although with this regulation, the US grey market will be selling it as a fat burner/weight loss & stimulant product. If I'm not mistaken, we (in the Philippines) do have ephedrine/ephedra being distributed here in the bodybuilding black market community. You just have to have the proper connections to acquire it. However, this comes with a hefty price tag since simple law of supply and demand applies. Still, I have to agree with you guys that Ephedra is "king" when it comes to fat burning.

yeah, they lifted the ban because new studies concluded showed conclusive evidence that ephedra was not the cause of heart failure to those who experienced it. As for ephedrine, its not really banned in the U.S. it's just has to be sold at lower dosages.

so does anyone know a dealer who sells fat burners with ephedra/ephedrine? one thing im sure about is that only fat burners with ephedra works wonders on me (more than what ripped fuel 5x can give me). i guess im high :D

i know one :D hehehe :D kaso nga lng di ako kumukuha pa sa kanya :D

If you've got hardcore bodybuilders in your gym who are into competing then I'm sure they have access to ephedrine and stanozolol (a water based steroid cycled during the cutting stage). The last time I consulted with my ex-trainer (Mr. Philippines light weight champion), he quoted me something like P75-P100 per capsule. A concern here for me is that sometimes we don't have a way to find out if the stuff being sold is authentic. I mean the guy could be selling you ripped fuel capsules for all you know then labels it as ephedrine. :D Just be cautious with the black market. Some guys are really ripping you off big time. That's maybe the reason why I'm hesitant to take this tempting offers although I must admit price is also an issue.

Right now, I'm just relying on clenbuterol, lipo6 (which I don't think works as good as advertised), protein powder, amino tablets, a good diet high in protein and good 'ol hardcore training in the gym. So far, I'm seeing good results. I'm getting leaner and the lines are starting to show :P

hi. i have limited supply Delta Yellow Bullet fat burner with ephedra 25mg per capsule. 1 bottle 100 caps. PM me if you're interested.

Brothers of the iron pit, Yellow Bullet is a brand of a fat burner from the makers of Stacker 1,2 & 3. I've tried the original Stacker (with ephedrine) 5 years ago and this stuff works. Yellow Bullet, although not that popular, has ephedrine with it. Try searching it in the net. Maybe if Mr "supplementsph" will sell it at a competitive price, I'll be the first to purchase and send out the reviews. :cool:

Brothers of the iron pit, Yellow Bullet is a brand of a fat burner from the makers of Stacker 1,2 & 3. I've tried the original Stacker (with ephedrine) 5 years ago and this stuff works. Yellow Bullet, although not that popular, has ephedrine with it. Try searching it in the net. Maybe if Mr "supplementsph" will sell it at a competitive price, I'll be the first to purchase and send out the reviews. :cool:

Definitely worth buying if it has ephedrine....